Question for the ladies...

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is kind of an odd question, but I had to ask it. I'm a gay man who has never been with a woman, believe it or not, and I'm in my early 30s. While most of the time (obviously), I am sexually attracted to guys, I get a little 'boost' when a woman tells me that I am sexy or hot to her. Mind you, I don't hear it a ton, but it's always flattering and I have occasionally had fantasies of sleeping with a woman and pleasing her.

I know I don't reveal much in my photos, but I just wanted to ask the girls - are they sexy or hot to you? Have any of you really been sexually turned on by a gay man? I guess I will always be 'curious'!

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Turned on by a gay man? God, yes!!! I have known some so sexy gay men- would have loved any kind of sexual experience with them- but I truly respected their sexual orientation and very much treasured their friendship.
I even asked one friend- lol- since I am small breasted- small assed- kinda built like a boy or at least seemed more so when I was about 18! If he could "pretend" with me- gosh how embarrassing now to think about. he lovingly explained that I was missing some equipment he really loved, too- lol bless his heart- but he always said if he ever wanted to have a go with a woman it would be me, cos we were so close.
and if you are asking if you are a physical turn on, hell yeah- look at you! Plus you're wearing those sexy tight white briefs I love on a man......:biggrin1:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For myself, I appreciate knowing up front if that kind of attention is welcome. When I first meet a guy, if he introduces himself to me as being gay, then I assume he is not. Being straight, it would make me uncomfortable if a woman who knew I was straight was leering at my tits, so I wouldn't want to make a gay man feel like that.

Sexuality can cover a broad range of interests, but if you're ever interested in having sex with a woman, that is something that you should make clear to them, perhaps by introducing yourself as bisexual or bi-curious. As for the question, I find you quite attractive, and I'd imagine most men AND women would.:biggrin1:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks, girls... appreciate the kind responses.

Wish I could oblige. ;-)

Wish you could oblige what, lovey? Answered your questions, I think- you're hot, yes, gay men can turn us on- but I prefer gay men as best friends, personally. I've no desire to mess with a anyone's sexual orientation, same as I'd not want anyone messing with mine..... if I ever figure out what it is :confused::smile:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know I don't reveal much in my photos, but I just wanted to ask the girls - are they sexy or hot to you? Have any of you really been sexually turned on by a gay man? I guess I will always be 'curious'!

Yeh you are attractive and brunete...and of course women can feel attracted to you...you are male, charming and carrying penetrative weapon to give inside pleasues.

I'm a simple woman in the sense if looks male is a male and can pleasure me, gay or str8..well he can choose to not approach for many reasons. But thats not change the potential of sucess of doing it if you engage in sex desiring to give/receive pleasure.

But sure the mind will play her act and do her thing whatever he chooses to...if it really voices no way Jose..it is.:tongue:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
This is kind of an odd question, but I had to ask it. I'm a gay man who has never been with a woman, believe it or not, and I'm in my early 30s. While most of the time (obviously), I am sexually attracted to guys, I get a little 'boost' when a woman tells me that I am sexy or hot to her. Mind you, I don't hear it a ton, but it's always flattering and I have occasionally had fantasies of sleeping with a woman and pleasing her.

Excellent question. I personally am more turned on by gay guys, than I am by most straight guys. Most of the guys that are gay on here, I find very attractive. If you've ever read through my posts.. you'll find that my best friend whom is gay, I find him very attractive, and so do most people he meets. I think that women can find any man attractive... it doesn't matter what orientation they have.

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeh you are attractive and brunete...and of course women can feel attracted to you...you are male, charming and carrying penetrative weapon to give inside pleasues.

Wow...thanks, Gisella. That quote alone just turned this gay guy on big-time. THANK YOU...

Gay or straight, I think any guy is really flattered to think about their 'tool' being put to use in giving someone pleasure. I'm thrilled to know you looked at my picture and thought, 'yeah, that would make me feel good!' hahaha! The 'penetrative weapon' reference, while kinda kinky, is also a little sexy.

Thanks again!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow...thanks, Gisella. That quote alone just turned this gay guy on big-time. THANK YOU...

Gay or straight, I think any guy is really flattered to think about their 'tool' being put to use in giving someone pleasure. I'm thrilled to know you looked at my picture and thought, 'yeah, that would make me feel good!' hahaha! The 'penetrative weapon' reference, while kinda kinky, is also a little sexy.

Thanks again!

:cool: Mmmm cool..you know you are being called for pleasure duty...than you know you can deliver it, you have the cum weapon and he reacts..mmmm....its hot to know we can pleasure! Yummy your way all over whatever you choose, Spacefan!

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow Gisella that's HOT! And yeah:

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/28845/cat/500/ppuser/42626

You look decent OP! In that pic you look like you don't know where you are. Like when I woke up naked outside a girl's room hehe.

Try some pussy, its so SOFT and WET :biggrin1: reaching down and stroking the wetness is amazing, you feel the heat and the soaking wetness. Then oral and fingering her at the same time...plus females are so expressive. It's awesome. Get involved :tongue:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Try some pussy, its so SOFT and WET :biggrin1: reaching down and stroking the wetness is amazing, you feel the heat and the soaking wetness. Then oral and fingering her at the same time...plus females are so expressive. It's awesome. Get involved :tongue:

God, RoyalT- now THAT is hot, the way you said it, makes me want someone like you touching me:tongue:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice photos, I judge how attractive a guy is physically irrespective of his sexual orientation, and it's nice to be considered attractive by someone even if they're someone you wouldn't want to have sex with. We all like to be talking to or in the company of someone attractive whether we're going to be naked with them or not.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You may be headed in the bisexual region which is cool too. You showing interest in what they think is maybe an indicator. Life is an adventure enjoy it.......:cool: :smile:

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
God, RoyalT- now THAT is hot, the way you said it, makes me want someone like you touching me:tongue:

I thought thats how all guys touched girls. My favourite thing to do is stand behind a girl, maybe bend her over and kiss and nibble her neck and put my hand down south and circle her clit then give it a good rub :tongue:

My hard cock is usually involved too, pressing against her hot ass. I'm really into touchin girls up! Haha its so hawt. And the moans...:eek:

If I hadn't just masturbated, I'd masturbate again :biggrin1:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I thought thats how all guys touched girls. My favourite thing to do is stand behind a girl, maybe bend her over and kiss and nibble her neck and put my hand down south and circle her clit then give it a good rub :tongue:

My hard cock is usually involved too, pressing against her hot ass. I'm really into touchin girls up! Haha its so hawt. And the moans...:eek:

If I hadn't just masturbated, I'd masturbate again :biggrin1:

Thankfully, thats not stopping me. :biggrin1: Good lord. you can talk me into an orgasm anytime:tongue: