Question for the ladies...

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the responses, everyone.

I have frequently wondered if I might be bisexual, but I've sort of dismissed it. I actually think if I had sex with a woman, I might enjoy it. It sounds crude to say it, but I've always wanted to experience putting my cock somewhere soft, warm, and wet - especially other than a guy's ass (I'm really not too into anal)! The thought of a woman riding my cock, moaning, enjoying it, bringing me to orgasm and shooting my cum into her...wow. Kinda thrilling, actually. I think it's the whole thought of someone enjoying my cock and getting off with it, and of course, me getting off too. Really hot.

Thanks for the compliments... I've glad to know that, even though my primary sexual interest is men, some of you ladies find what you see in my pics, um, sexually intriguing.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks for the responses, everyone.

I have frequently wondered if I might be bisexual, but I've sort of dismissed it. I actually think if I had sex with a woman, I might enjoy it. It sounds crude to say it, but I've always wanted to experience putting my cock somewhere soft, warm, and wet - especially other than a guy's ass (I'm really not too into anal)! The thought of a woman riding my cock, moaning, enjoying it, bringing me to orgasm and shooting my cum into her...wow. Kinda thrilling, actually. I think it's the whole thought of someone enjoying my cock and getting off with it, and of course, me getting off too. Really hot.

Thanks for the compliments... I've glad to know that, even though my primary sexual interest is men, some of you ladies find what you see in my pics, um, sexually intriguing.
You're awesome you know that..

Epistasia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have always felt that you are attracted to what you are attracted to. If you are partial to one thing in particular, then it helps to identify that for the sake of people that might be attracted to you but some people try to repress their attraction to a person because it doesn't fit what they have labeled themselves as. I don't know if that makes sense... For the most part I identify with being a strait woman but I have been extremely attracted to other women (and even acted on it). I have also had experiences with gay men that were attracted to me (Finding that someone is attracted to you can be very stimulating after all).

The bottom line is you have to be aware of your feelings. If you are attracted to a woman on the same level that she is attracted to you, it might be fun to experiment. You just have to be honest with her and yourself.

There is a sample in the begining of an Orbital song (I don't know where it came from) that I have come to live by. A boy asks "Dad, what is regret?" The father responds "The funny thing about regret is; it's better to regret something you have done than to regret something you haven't done."

Brit

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I have always felt that you are attracted to what you are attracted to. If you are partial to one thing in particular, then it helps to identify that for the sake of people that might be attracted to you but some people try to repress their attraction to a person because it doesn't fit what they have labeled themselves as. I don't know if that makes sense... For the most part I identify with being a strait woman but I have been extremely attracted to other women (and even acted on it). I have also had experiences with gay men that were attracted to me (Finding that someone is attracted to you can be very stimulating after all).

The bottom line is you have to be aware of your feelings. If you are attracted to a woman on the same level that she is attracted to you, it might be fun to experiment. You just have to be honest with her and yourself.

There is a sample in the begining of an Orbital song (I don't know where it came from) that I have come to live by. A boy asks "Dad, what is regret?" The father responds "The funny thing about regret is; it's better to regret something you have done than to regret something you haven't done."

Brit
I love your posts, you speak so well...