Question for the ladies

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by ydarb1235, Feb 21, 2007.

1. ydarb1235

ydarb1235 New Member

Albums:
    Hi all,

I have a somewhat odd question for everyone. I'm a college student and I know a girl that is gorgeous (she was recently in Playboy). Anyway, I had a class with her and ran into her a few times at bars. She was very friendly and flirty but I hooked up with her. I don't have her number but have her screen name since we're Facebook friends. We're both single and I always got the impression she liked me but don't want to be a sketchball and randomly IM her. Our school is really small so I know that if I IM her and she's not interested I'll immediately run into her and make life very awkward. Any advice on whether it's worth it or not would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I'm not quite sure what Facebook is but how about sending an interesting youtube address or funny net article to her, she wont know you just sent it to her she'll assume you sent it to everyone on your list especially if you say hi everyone hope you like this or something similar, most likely she'll at least reply with thanks for the clip, you can then take it from there

3. lilpeewee

lilpeewee Member

thats great advice! You need to ease in there and start with a "Hi how are you" and take it from there.

4. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not bad advice butyou say you've already hooked up with her. If by that you mean had sex, i doubt an IM message is what will make things awkward.

5. ydarb1235

ydarb1235 New Member

Albums:
    wow, that is a great idea...how did I not figure that out

6. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Did anybody notice what Gillette said? I did.

7. ydarb1235

ydarb1235 New Member

Albums:
    I meant to write "didn't hook up with her" I feel like I've missed my shot with her. She is rather "open" we'll say. I'm confident that she'll hook up with me but I don't want to make it too awkward.

Draft saved Draft deleted