Question for the ladies...

BandJ

Just Browsing
Media
Okay this may be a really dumb question or whatever but I was just wondering, what else can you use to masterbate with besides a dildo or vibrator? Cause I don't own either of those and need some alternatives.

Any suggestions? lol please don't laugh at me. I'm new...

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Your fingers (this is probably the first experience and the mainstay for most of us -- I still use my fingers on my clit just as often as I use a vibrator).

A stream of water (shower jet, hot tub jet etc).

And I'm sure there are others but I can't seem to think of them right now...

BandJ

Just Browsing
Media
Well I know that but that sort of gets I don't know, old... like it's not as exciting.. I need something that works really well when I'm in the mood and no one else is around.. fingers don't always do the trick I guess. They just don't feel as good. Make any sense? But thanks for the reply :)

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Kind of embaressing to admit but.. before the toys i had a jewellry box. i would put it on the bed, straddle it and lube myself up and dry hump it. There was no penetration but it was brilliant for clit stimulation and gave me some of my first truely amazing orgasms
:redface:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kind of embaressing to admit but.. before the toys i had a jewellry box. i would put it on the bed, straddle it and lube myself up and dry hump it. There was no penetration but it was brilliant for clit stimulation and gave me some of my first truely amazing orgasms

Just thinking of you doing that makes me very hot for some reason.:biggrin1:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Why be embarassed, diamonds are a womans best friend.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my kinda thread *sigh*

suction cups...on clits & nips theyre wild!
the bristle end of a round haibrush...goddamn that hurt so good!
lotion bottles...so many shapes & sizes.
icicles...fill a condom, freeze it, wear gloves!
pegs are always fun.
cucumbers...chilled from the fridge...but it's considered bad form to then serve it to guests.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I too would say fingers. In the past I have used a hairbrush, and also some of my cuddly toys (the elephant with a condom was particularly good).

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Hmmm, is this why women like jewelry?:wink:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
water stream ( I had alot of baths from 14-16!)
fingers
fruit
cucumbers (cold not warmed in microwave ....they go squishy lol)
shampoo bottle ( not a 2 litre one )
electric tooth brush
top part of a glass milk bottle ( dont ask!)
candle
anything smooth, or soft, and shaped remotely like a phallis.

...........for some reason I am always unprepared when masturbating , and our "toy box" is way up high in another room ( we have kids) So I have to improvise ALOT.

I always go into the session thinking fingers will be ok..then when I get close, I am scanning the room or house for something to put inside me to make me cum hard.

x
Honey

nat_t86

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
fingers, cucumber, banana, a thick smooth pen, the possibilities are endless :)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I used to do that to the arm of the sofa. I also used to lay on the floor, half under the bed, and dry-hump the bedpost. I used to put ever phallic and washable item in the house inside me, until one day a bottle of perfume burned me!

MagicTongue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I began with my fingers, then moved on to other stuff... Pens, the handles of screwdrivers, etc... However to be able to get a good orgasm nowadays I have to use a vibrator or at least wait a few days after using a vibe for it to feel right with just my fingers. I also enjoy anal stimulation and pens work well for this as do other small smooth ended items. There's been times I've nearly cum just reading or thinking about something erotic.