Question for the ladies

D_Hamm_Berger

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
[FONT=&quot]Ladies do you prefer a bigger girth (circumference) or a bigger width (diameter wise). I am 5.5" x 5.2" cut, but 1.8" wide (3 fingers). My penis is like flat and wide when hard. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I know I am small but ladies do you believe that I can satisfy my girl with this size. Because of my size I have been avoiding sex for a while now and our relationship is about to end as a result of my insecurity.[/FONT]

Awaiting your advice and views...
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Make'nItLong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't be insecure about your size. Sure most guys want to be bigger. Just remember that there are a lot of guys that would kill to be as big as you.

If your girl enjoys sex with you, do it!.

Just remember, "If mama's happy, everyone's happy"!!

His Ten

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm new to this site, but from everything I've read it seems as though guys think that their size is what defines how good they are in bed. This is just my own personal opinion, but news flash!! It's NOT. How many guys who are super-sized can brag about this really great BJ that they had? Probably not too many, because it's pretty difficult to give a really huge guy a really great BJ. And how about anal? Has anyone with a really big one ever found a woman who really loves having that monstrosity up her butt? Probably not (or they're lying to make you feel better). And even vaginal sex can be painful if a guy is too big. So... while a BBC may be nice to look at (I'm guilty) and stroke, that's about all it's good for. Give me an average sized guy any day... as long as he knows how to use it. You need a big dose of self-confidence, surfer. Find the right girl, and she'll let you know exactly what pleases her. You'll never know if you don't give it a whirl...

D_Hamm_Berger

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well after all those "get at it" advice I built up the courage this morning and let’s say initiated a "session" with my gf. Although she was amazed because i was the one asking this time, the excitement didn’t last long. I just somehow couldn’t get my dick in. It just wouldn’t go in. I tried like rubbing it and pressing it in but it wouldn’t go in. it just kept slipping out. So at the end she just I think got fed up and gave me oral. I know this is a stupid question, but what do I do now. Coming from a conservative family, sex was a taboo subject, so I don’t know much about the subject. So please go easy..

enormouslyaverage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I lurk and rarely post on this board, I know. If you can't get it in, and are hard, how wet is she? I'm sure the women will agree, if you get her rarin' to go before you try any penetration it will end much better.

vancouvergirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
[FONT=&quot]Ladies do you prefer a bigger girth (circumference) or a bigger width (diameter wise). I am 5.5" x 5.2" cut, but 1.8" wide (3 fingers). My penis is like flat and wide when hard. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I know I am small but ladies do you believe that I can satisfy my girl with this size. Because of my size I have been avoiding sex for a while now and our relationship is about to end as a result of my insecurity.[/FONT]

I don't know about girth because i've never really had it (other than one girthy guy who just pumped pounding hard for 3 minutes and came - so i'm not counting that - it just hurt). My guy (LPSG vanboy) is 8" long, but thin (i don't know the width). I just know that his 8 inches hits the end of my tunnel nicely.

That said though, i had a Dom three years ago who was about 5.5 (your size). He didn't have the size that my partner has, but he did have the technique. He could make his 5.5 hurt damn it. I don't know how he did it, but he did. I can't remember the position; was it one of my legs up? Sorry i can't remember, but it was good!

My Dom was your size and he had the confidence of someone with a 10 inch cock, because he knew how to wield his 5.5 with skill. If you don't have the length, there most definitely are positions that make it SEEM longer. Do some research. Sorry i can't tell you more specifically.

Please don't feel inadequate. That is a sure dick softener. Lots of lube will help and remember that not all girls want big guys. And also remember what i said above. You can learn techniques that will drive the girls wild, no matter what size you are!