Question For The Ladies.

Dirkdiggler9.3x7

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happy thanksgiving all. Question for the ladies from a straight guy. So I feel I am pretty good in bed. Generally have the approach that I don’t feel satisfied unless we’re both satisfied. Although I’m fortunate or blessed to have anatomy that is advantageous to achieve the goal I don’t rely or expect that alone to do the trick. That said if their was one tidbit or thing you could tell guys to improve the results or make things more satisfying for you to what would it be. Something guys overlook or easy to fix. Maybe it doesn’t make a girl have the best orgasm ever but maybe it helps her have a orgasm when she might of not. Thanks

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Make sure you put the effort in with the foreplay, a lot of guys overlook the importance of foreplay not just for practical preparation but to heighten the mood and senses, whatever you think is enough do more, make it amazing and don't take it as just foreplay, mix up play between rounds etc xx

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The obvious ones are of course paying attention during foreplay and sex.

However the one I think eludes guys the most is paying attention during everyday life. It doesn't necessarily make me horny that you start paying attention when you get horny. I need to feel acknowledged waaaayyy before. It's all the tidbits, smiles, laughs during the day that makes me feel appreciated and taken care of - not 30 seconds of cuddling whenever you get horny.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have to make love to my mind before you get into my panties.

Yes, put for the effort, but for heavens sake don't try too hard. I always became uncomfortable when someone went overboard. There's a time and place for everything, but timing is the most essential.