Question for the ladies

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, for those of you who are single...

You have just finished a date and you totally clicked with an attractive male who you discover is also hung. The date went awesome and you feel like getting intimate with him. Would you ask him to wear a condom or would you ride that hung cock of his bareback, enjoying the full pleasure of it?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, for those of you who are single...

You have just finished a date and you totally clicked with an attractive male who you discover is also hung. The date went awesome and you feel like getting intimate with him. Would you ask him to wear a condom or would you ride that hung cock of his bareback, enjoying the full pleasure of it?

Condom! Always, especially with someone new. :rolleyes: :duh: What the heck do you think this is, Woodstock? I don't care how big he is, there are sexually transmitted diseases out there that can kill you. :mad: I love riding a big cock, but none of them are worth my life. :cool:

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
Is that an actual observation or a simply an assumption? If anything, I would suppose that women would be more careful with someone who's well-hung and confident without being overbearingly arrogant. Suggests he's experienced and thus a higher risk.