Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK so we've heard that as men age their balls tend to sag. I recently heard that if a guy dips his sack in a cup of vinegar that it tightens up the skin.

Have any of you ever heard of such a thing?

D_Ulmer Uncut

Account Disabled
Media
I doubt anything detrimental will happen since vinegar is a weak acid, but I also doubt it will shrink your scrotum. If you don't want them to hang there's a procedure you can have done that's similar to a tummy tuck but on your scrotum.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I doubt anything detrimental will happen since vinegar is a weak acid, but I also doubt it will shrink your scrotum. If you don't want them to hang there's a procedure you can have done that's similar to a tummy tuck but on your scrotum.

yeah i've heard about the surgery - i think Nick Nolte had it done

Did you hear how long it would tighten up for? could be because vinegar is cold lol

no i didn't...just overheard some old guys talking...lol

Why cant you just stand in a really cold room butt naked?

i guess old people don't like to be cold? lol

I have never heard of this being done seriously, only mentioned in jest.

that's why i was wondering if anyone else had heard about it...i thought it must have been a joke.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why would you want them to tighten up. I got huge balls, and my wife finds it a turn on when my balls are slapping into her when we're doing it.

and they don't sag that much more with age, gentlemen.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Don't agree it starts to sag as you get older, mine certainly hasn't anyway. But rubbing in cum is a nice idea, especially if someone else does it for you. And even better if it's another guys cum!