Question for the not hung

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SizeQueenSupreme, Nov 12, 2004.

1. SizeQueenSupreme

SizeQueenSupreme New Member

Hello everyone, my name is Veronica. I am an author for literotica.com

My question doesn't have much do with this group, but I have no idea where else to turn.

I want to do a few illustrated stories for my site, and I feel the best way to do this would be to manipulate a few shots of my boyfriend's (already sizable) penis.

Unfotunately I can't seem to find anyone who is willing to give advice on how to do this well.

Would anyone here be willing to help me? Or direct me to somewhere that will?

Thank you all.

2. Imported

Gold Member

FiveInchUser: What are you trying to ask, exactly?

3. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    Genki des ka and I don't understand what you mean either, you ask for people who aren't hung but anyone can take a picture. All you need is good lighting, it's not too difficult, and a good angle depending on what you want. Maybe you wanted some models though? Not sure.

4. SizeQueenSupreme

Genki da yo!

Kimi wa dou desu ka?

Sorry, I should have been clearer.

Photo-Manipulation refers to using photoshop or another program to distort the image.

Around the web there are some beautiful (and not so beautiful) pictures of photoshopped man-meat.

I want to learn to do the same so I can turn my wonderful 8 inch stud into a stud of any size.

Thank you for the responses you two, and letting me know I was being unclear.

5. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm pretty goodwith photoshop so If you'd like to send me the original pics i could manipulate them for you. It would be fun, I've done it to my pics in the past but i never liked how it stopped looking like my penis, so I think doing it to another man's meat might be easier.

6. SizeQueenSupreme

I would be delighted to have your help GottaBigOne, but would you be able to tell me which functions you use to do it? If you wanna e-mail me at VeronicaDivine@hotmail.com I would appreciate it.

Draft saved Draft deleted