Question for the packin' straight fellas...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_46and2, Jan 7, 2008.

1. B_46and2

B_46and2 New Member

How many times have you had a girl say 'stop' when you are trying to get your huge cock in her?

Do you try to convice her that it will be o.k. or do you just stop? Has your penis put the brakes on relationships that otherwise might have been wonderful?

2. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    When a woman saysw stop, you stop, if says no it's no.
    No trying to convince her of anything, it's her body and only she decides what goes in and where.

3. Fire Agate

Fire Agate New Member

well im 50% streight so i hope i can answer, :wink:

yeah girls have said this to me. the thing is go slow and lots of lube, athough making girls say it hurts because its so big, is a total turn on

4. catman

Gold Member

yes, stop means just that. also the old 'leather' trick of safe words help too....

5. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I agree. She says "stop;" you stop, frustrating as it may be. Sometimes it means that she needs a moment to get adjusted and try again, but it's up to her.

Has size been a problem for some of the women I've been with? Yes, and this happens more often than the exception. Has it ended a relationship? It might have. I'd like to think that my size isn't the end-all. We just might not have a lot in common or enjoy each other. While I think I'm a little more patient about women being unable to take it, I'm probably more quick to drop out of the relationship if the sexual compatibility just isn't there.

6. B_46and2

B_46and2 New Member

A girl I know had an experience with a guy when she was in college where the guy didn't really warn her and he shoved a 'freak of nature' cock into her pussy and it hurt her so bad that she made him stop. She tried another time with him a day later but it just hurt her so bad that she made him stop yet again. She said her pussy hurt for days and that it wasn't a good thing. The guy called her again but she didn't return his calls.

7. badboybryce

badboybryce Active Member

Albums:
    This occurs all of the time, especially if I've never been intimitate with her before. If she needs time to become more comfortable with my dick, then I definitely allow it. I'm a gent, and I have feelings, too.

I have never ended a relationship from sex alone. Contrary to popular belief, there are more things than a big dick to worry about. LOL

8. smarck

smarck New Member

In a serious relationship, if my girl asks me to stop or go easier i accept it of course and try to be more gentle. I only had a problem once, when one of my ex's was really inexperienced and had to try many many times till she got used to my size...

9. B_46and2

B_46and2 New Member

How much time does it take and what exactly do you do to get her acclimated?

10. Ldnn

Ldnn Member

Albums:
    How much time does it take?

There's no fixed formula - it isn't a simple oral for 5minutes, finger her for 2 and stick it in...

Just let her get used to you, reassure her and she'll become used to the feel of you over time - and feel that she can explore her sexuality around you more openly. If it's something casual use your hands, focus on the rest of her and don't pressure her. Remember women are all different sizes and have had different boyfriends in the past.

Try to see her telling you to stop as a chance to better pleasure the rest of her - instead of something stopping your fun - and you'll have a lot more fun yourself, too;)

11. badboybryce

badboybryce Active Member

Albums:
    It all depends on her and what she needs. If it's hurting her, we may have to continue with foreplay until she becomes more wet, or postpone the session until she feels ready. Sometimes it's like having sex with a virgin. Other times I end up just eating her out if penetration is too overwhelming.

12. B_46and2

B_46and2 New Member

Have you ever had a girl just flat out say 'no way am I going to have sex with you' after seeing your unit?

13. Irish

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've had girls tell me they wouldn't/couldn't have sex with me, and I've had those that I was having sex with tell me to stop. Best thing to do, in my experience, has been to just let them take control and do what they want. Most of the girls that told me I wouldn't fit in them eventually expressed interest in wanting to try, and those that told me to stop while having sex usually make significant progress with how much they can accept during that very session. Patience is a virtue, right?

14. D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat Account Disabled

I've told guys that there was no way they'd fit and I was worried it would hurt, but eventually, a huge cock is such a tease that I can't hold back any longer and it goes in just fine.

15. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've been with a few women who have said that they wanted to be in control those first few times. No problem with that here. :)

Two women have got to the see-it-for-the-first-time stage and said "no way hoss".

Most are pleasantly surprised with what they find and either say nothing or ask me to go easy. I learned early on that I needed to be slow and gentle unless told otherwise. Good sex is not about proving how big you are by causing her as much pain as possible (unless she's into that and tells you that it's okay).

Of course, good foreplay helps things fit a little easier too. ;)

16. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I had a gf with a very tight box, and it would take a few minutes to get all the way in. she would say stop a lot if I was on top, with her on top she just eased down on me, and she controlled penetration. she was not a good fuck on top, and she wanted me on top, so we always rolled over when in. we dated for 4 months, and after 3 months, she had stretched or whatever, as I was able to penetrate more easily. I am 7.25" x 6.25", and she was the only one that complained of me going too deep sometimes. she was not a virgin, but had only been with 1 guy. after we broke up, she complained to me that I ruined her, saying if the guy she was dating was not as big as me, she would dump him shortly.

17. B_46and2

B_46and2 New Member

I KNEW IT! Turned another one you darn hung stud you! Ugh. No wonder so many chicks are size queens!!!!!

18. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    I've only had one say stop but it wasn't because of my size. She just wasn't ready. We still made out like crazy and I limped home.

Now I've had a few say "Wait...," but that was merely for adjustment.

I've lost count how many times I've heard "don't stop" though.

19. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

For me Its ALL about pleasing the woman so, going slow and easy (at least at first :rolleyes:) is the only way to go.

20. D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat Account Disabled

You didn't ruin her, that's bull lol! It's all muscle up there, and you don't get floppy arms from lifting weights right? It's like exercising; get warmed up, stretch, work your muscles and cool down. It's good for you.

Draft saved Draft deleted