Question for the packin' straight fellas...

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This question I know was directed for the straight guys, but here is an answer from a guy that only bottoms when in a relationship which I am in now. My partner is quite large. It is as some of the guys above have said. It is easier for me if he lies on his back and I climb on top and control "the entry" myself. That way I can control WHEN I am ready to take more. I always manage and after I have done this, depending on the mood I guess, I will either stay on top or as someone said above, now that I am already "taking it" we can roll over with him on top doing as he pleases (and he pleases sooooooo well!!). Once in a great while it just may not be the right time or whatever and I have a harder time than usual, but a good lover has patience. Most of the time if a good lover has patience, he will get his just rewards for doing as he pleases when his partner is ready, and I do mean ready, to please him!

D

deleted3272

Ill be honest I havent been with alot of women, only 7 but ive gotten 2 stops and a few tell me to go slower. Plus you can tell by the look on their face when your going too hard or deep, you gotta go easy then cause if you hurt them too much they might not want it again...lol

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If she says stop, then you stop that moment, but don't pull it out... stay inside, kiss her, be gentle. :tongue: If she insists and tells you to take it out, then yes, you should do so (otherwise it's raping)... But if it's only about the size, she will accommodate it, don't worry, just let her be relaxed...and 4 sure she will enjoy it, they always do :biggrin1:

B_daunte

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many a time but I learnt to take it nice and slow with most girls, let em ease up on me.