Question for the Skinny Guys

What size underwear are you?

• Total voters

saabboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay questions for my fellow skinnies out there; what size underwear would you normally wear (or for the brave and people wholike to cram it in - what size underwear do you wear)???

nobigdeal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is embarrasing but if I wanted to actually get a pair of underwear (boxers) that didn't fall off around my waist it would have to be Boys Size 10. That's for a 10 year old and they're a flimsey garment...I can't even get my fot through the leg hole. Haha. Skinny with big feet and dick I'm afraid.

spike

Cherished Member
Media
I guess i am not that skinny. I am 5'10 and 145 lbs. Small weight fits me just fine. :smile:

hottxboi16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Some of you people amaze me o_o I dont understand how yall can be that skinny....it seems underweight to me:confused:

6'1 and 115 lbs? Im 5'7 and weigh 140 and im not fat and people tell me i need to gain weight....i mean yeah i have a fat arse but dont think theres 30 lbs there :eek:

ahhahaa just wondering

oh and i rarely wear underwear and when i do i dont bother with size i just find something i like and try it on or whatever

nobigdeal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hottxboi16 said:
Some of you people amaze me o_o I dont understand how yall can be that skinny....it seems underweight to me:confused:

6'1 and 115 lbs? Im 5'7 and weigh 140 and im not fat and people tell me i need to gain weight....i mean yeah i have a fat arse but dont think theres 30 lbs there :eek:

I have a very small frame...I could get away with being a punk or an emo quite easily. To be honest I'm more of a hoodrat though...

cords93

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am 6' 6" weighing between a range of 175-185 pounds. I only have a waist of about 31". That falls under the small size, but I still get mediums.

ccss

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Buying Speedos is also incredibly frustrating for guys with small waists....the smallest man's size they stock is supposedly equivalent to 32" waist yet I try them on and some styles fit and some don't (I am 28" waist). Then the store staff recommend that I try the largest boys' size in Speedos but those are generally too tight. While most people tell me I'm lucky that I don't have a problem with being overweight, it's still very hard to find any pants that fit a guy with less than 30" waist.

sundayssad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm 5'9" and 138 lbs. It depends on the brand, but I wear medium Stafford lowrise briefs and midrise briefs, FTL and Hanes small briefs, small Puritan boxers, and small-to-medium FTL boxerbriefs. The Staffords are my favorites though. The only underwear that makes me look like I have an ass. :tongue:

I guess I would have to say I have an average frame. not too big, not too small. I vary from a 30" to a 32" waist. Again depends on the brand.

navybear98

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a very small frame...I could get away with being a punk or an emo quite easily. To be honest I'm more of a hoodrat though...[/quote]

I dont know what a "hoodrat" is, but your sure look fine to me!

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My Mr. is very long and lanky, 6'6" and wears medium boxers. He has a 34" waist.

Pollie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I normally wear a medium or about a men's 32. I usually wear boxer briefs because they give more room for my package vs. briefs and prevent my dick from flopping all over and being sat on/pinched/etc.. in boxers.

I'm 6ft tall, 155lbs. 31" waist. About 6% bodyfat. Ectomorphic (low body-fat/muscle) upper body and more built lower body (slightly mesomorphic, more muscular). My center of gravity is pretty low. So I look even skinnier than I am (because I carry weight in lower body which isn't as apparent). I probably look closer to 135lbs.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From the time I was 16 until I was 40 I used to wear a 32 6'1" and 165 which is usually a mens small. I am 6'1" and 210 now and wear a 36 :mad:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
hottxboi16 said:

ahhahaa just wondering

oh and i rarely wear underwear and when i do i dont bother with size i just find something i like and try it on or whatever

I showed your pic to Goldilocks, she said your arse was just right. haha
Anyways depends on the brand and my weight. My weight goes up and down all the time. I can easily drop 5lbs in a day. :/ I wear small in some and mediums in others. I am 6'3" and only a 32" waist.

Jentl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a waist 28"; most of the time, I go for 12-14, but if the smalls are small enough, I'll go for those, specially the fashionbrands.
When you buy expensive, you always find your size... I have some kids D&G, the smallest Borgs are ok, Polo has really tight ones, and Boss makes tight boxers for 12-14 just like their grown-up versions.
And lots of Speedo's :) easy to find here, both smalls and kids-versions.

And yes, my dick shows. And balls; big time. But hey, if I'm getting off my pants; you're probably gonna get to see the rest too any way. :biggrin1: