Question for the small cocks on this site

Media
So, why do us guys with little cocks come to this site just to more or less prove we have small cocks? Hmmmmm......makes one wonder. So, that is the question, if you have a small cock, why are you on this site that is for large cocks? And what is your size?

I'll start.

I am 4.5 inches long and 4.5 inches around my cock. So yes, far below average. Why am I here? I have always wanted a larger cock. And what guy doesn't? I would love for a woman to look at it and wonder if it would fit, or be amazed by its size. Just once. But that will never happen. I guess we always want what we can't have. So this is perhaps just a bit of me wondering what it would be like to have a large cock. So thanks guys, to all of you who let me vicariously like out my little fantasy through you.

Anyone else care to share?
:rolleyes:

D

deleted136887

I am sure your dick works just like bigger one. But every male wants a bigger cock, so every male is "normal" in that sense. Enjoy what you have.

PowayWolfman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Honestly i started here because i felt tiny... even though between the girls calling me "damn big" and the guys calling me Large, i never felt it.. i sorta joined at fist to see if i could get a sense of what is big and not..

after all this time. i just sorta now call myself above average... If i had my way. i would be 9x9 SOFT! XD

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
5"

Here, cos I luv talking to guys with big wangs, especially the straight ones, lol.

Truth is, here was one of the first places I could openly be a small gay male and talk to bigger straight males without fear.

I've learnt a lot about masculinity and sexuality from being able to do so.

Last edited:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Honestly i started here because i felt tiny... even though between the girls calling me "damn big" and the guys calling me Large, i never felt it.. i sorta joined at fist to see if i could get a sense of what is big and not..

after all this time. i just sorta now call myself above average... If i had my way. i would be 9x9 SOFT! XD

Wolfman,

Aint no way you're tiny :mad:.

Not going to lie here, I came her originally because large cocks turn me on. However stayed because along with those large cocks, I found some very intellegent, caring, and thoughtful people Not to mention some are extremely funny :biggrin1: Oh, and there are some damn fine women on here too!!

D_Stockton Stiffye

Account Disabled
Media
Easy for you to say peter when your is almost as long as a computer screen is wide. Why would you wish to be bigger. Me on the other hand I'm 6x5 which is average I guess, but I wish I was a couple of inches longer. The reason I'm here is, actually I kinda stumbled onto this site and once I was welcomed, I met a couple of guys and girls mostly guys on the site and I just loved it here. I mean sure there's a lot to look at of course but meeting new people and having fun is what it's all about.

im 6"x4.85" I feel that Im average and a content though I'm sorta put off by smaller statured guys like my brother who is an inch longer than me and i have 4 inches in height on him. I like reading the stories and advice here. I feel welcome and free to express my thoughts without fear.

Lynx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow, very interesting thread. I, myself am certianly not endowed with a LP, however, I feel comfortable speaking openly here about the issues that concern us guys, LP or not..hehe

Alexanddan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, why do us guys with little cocks come to this site just to more or less prove we have small cocks? Hmmmmm......makes one wonder. So, that is the question, if you have a small cock, why are you on this site that is for large cocks? And what is your size?

I'll start.

I am 4.5 inches long and 4.5 inches around my cock. So yes, far below average. Why am I here? I have always wanted a larger cock. And what guy doesn't? I would love for a woman to look at it and wonder if it would fit, or be amazed by its size. Just once. But that will never happen. I guess we always want what we can't have. So this is perhaps just a bit of me wondering what it would be like to have a large cock. So thanks guys, to all of you who let me vicariously like out my little fantasy through you.

Anyone else care to share?

That is in the average bracket of about 4-6 in. I'm one of the smaller people on this site at 6.5in. I don't know why guys are so competitive about seeing each others dick's. I mean my bf has 8.5 inches. I don't know the measurement But really thick girth and he doesn't go bragging about it, and its nice cause it makes me feel normal.

The reason i came to this site was about advice, and seeing as my bf has such a big dong How to kinda take it. So i wouldn't probably be here if he was 6.5 in like me.

And anyway this site is for support with guys with large penises, noone said you gotta have one

Alexanddan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And not everyone wants a bigger dick, i'm fine with mine. I don't have an ego when it comes to penis site. My ego remains at work.

Maybe i am saying this cause of How much a bigger dick hurts.

luv2watch14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 6" by 4.5" and I make do with what I have (although I always wondered what it would be like to be bigger). I love seeing the variety of sizes and shapes on this site and it is nice to find out that all you well-endowed guys have problems in life just like the rest of us. This site is one of the few where you can post a question and you will get many honest answers because the site has so many members and everyone is willing to help. I love the fact there are many fantastic female members too, because it really helps to get an honest female perspective on questions in addition to the wealth of experience from all the guys. I stumbled upon this site by accident and honestly I was scared to join because I was intimidated by all the well-hung guys. I am glad I took a chance and joined. Many threads contain answers to questions I have always been afraid to ask, so please keep up the great work and thanks for giving me the confidence to start participating more on the site.

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I luv this site! I am only 5.75 long and 6.1 (silly, yes, to put the .1 down but take it given sewing tape slightly shows over six around). I luv the site due to how fascinating the female brain is to me.
Women so evolved mentally. Yes, personal experiences, I am pretty old, has proven women luv size and get kind of gaga over it. So, two things get me going and they both involve women getting more base in with their sexuality: stories of women exploring their "bi" thoughts and women finding themselves curious about size and their thought process when "it" comes along
Most women want to proclaim size does not matter. I actually believe the ones that say their mate is average and they are sexually content. So, I find it good reading the threads in here about women and their break-up difficulties when bf in said situation really packing, et al... those types of threads where women actually truthful about the allure of a blessed man.

D_OttoTittsling

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I come to LPSG out of curiousity and then to see how I actually compare (quick 'checks' in a locker room compare one thing... actual having a chance to look at a self-pic quite another) and of course intrigued by the small/large compare dynamic.
I'm 4" long and 3.7" girth and want to figure out honestly (through chat and gallery coimments) if I'm small or tiny sized and what that means exactly.

I stumbled upon this site by accident and honestly I was scared to join because I was intimidated by all the well-hung guys. I am glad I took a chance and joined.
Twas the same for me. Found the place by accident and was intimidated. But now I have found method to improve myself here and even learned a bit about my own sexuality.

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As i just wrote elsewhere I'm only a bit above average but I love it on here. I'm surprised whenever anyone compliments me but it happens a lot.

I'm 4" long and 3.7" girth and want to figure out honestly (through chat and gallery coimments) if I'm small or tiny sized and what that means exactly.

That's cool dinklet. I sucked off a guy your size in a sauna yesterday - really hot! I'm so glad guys of all sizes get welcomed here. We've all got what we got and accept each other.

immortalthor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me it's a type of therapy. For as long as I can remember I've been ashamed, depressed, and even suicidal about my size (only 4"), been cheated on repeatedly and told to my face it was because I was too small. So seeing a therapist, being on Paxil, figured I'd hang around here as another form of therapy. Kind of like when people are afraid of heights, they put them on elevators. Now it's more nebulous, I'd still kill to be bigger, but it's no longer an overriding thought in my mind disrupting my day. I read on here women's responses about how it feels to be filled up and know that I'll never be capable of completely satisfying any woman, but there's not a damn thing I can do about it, so....

ejection_handle

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Um NO!

I found this site doing a search for big dicks or huge cocks or large penis or something to that effect for whatever reason at the time. Once I came in I just stayed because I like the company, where else can a bi size freak enjoy himself so much. I have an average 5.5 x 4.5 dick but it is not the reason I am here. Yes I would like a bigger one myself and maybe I live vicariously through imagination and this site lends to that; thats about the only way I draw a connection between my size and this site. Fact is I love a large penis, everything about it is just erotic to me. There is a lot of material here on the subject so what more reason do I need.

TinyGayCockette

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have to be honest. I come here because my dad had a HUGE cock and I was not gifted like he was. His dick is 8 inches x 5 1/2 inches. Mine is hard to measure. It's 4 1/2 inches by 4 inches (Super Hard). I have a sort of fetish due to this. My dad used to ask when I was going to hit puberty since my cock was so tiny still. I remember in high school, he saw he coming out of the shower and laughed. He pulled out his cock and showed me his again. He told me that he had expected a son who had a big dick too. So, regardless, it is now a fetish of mine and I can't help but get off on being humiliated with a tiny cock. I just fucking LOVE guys with big dicks. I feel they are worth more, they are real men, their sperm is better and they fuck harder and fill it all. I have trouble showing in a speedo. Don't feel bad for me though. I fucking love getting off on it.

Oh yeah, and for some reason it's not a straight thing. Gay guys totally humiliate me. I've been on dates where we got home and after getting hot and heavy, have had the guy leave after seeing my cock. Faggots are the worst. I can say that since I am one.

Just the truth, so help me God.