Question for the small cocks on this site

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, why do us guys with little cocks come to this site just to more or less prove we have small cocks? Hmmmmm......makes one wonder. So, that is the question, if you have a small cock, why are you on this site that is for large cocks? And what is your size?

I'll start.

I am 4.5 inches long and 4.5 inches around my cock. So yes, far below average. Why am I here? I have always wanted a larger cock. And what guy doesn't? I would love for a woman to look at it and wonder if it would fit, or be amazed by its size. Just once. But that will never happen. I guess we always want what we can't have. So this is perhaps just a bit of me wondering what it would be like to have a large cock. So thanks guys, to all of you who let me vicariously like out my little fantasy through you.

Anyone else care to share?
:rolleyes:
I think I can understand your pain and share your feelings toward penis size. I don't want to say that size does not matter; of course, size does matter, if you have multiple partners and sex with the prostitutes. Having a big penis can bring up many compliments and complaints.

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I too would love to have the experience (just once!) of unzipping my fly and having the girl I was with gasp, or have her eyes get big, or in some other way know that she was impressed with the size of my cock. As it is, I too know that it will never happen.

I am, however, enamoured with large cocks and enjoy hearing about life with a large cock. Though I'm exceptionally happy with what I've got (and know how to use it--and other parts--well), I'd love to wrap my hand around a large cock to see how it feels, to jack it off and feel it throb in my fist. I get hard thinking about holding a large cock in my hand and I fantasize about wrapping my lips around it. I often think about seeing my little cock next to one twice my size. (Yes, I do enjoy a bit of SPH too.) Because of this, this website is great masturbatory fodder for me.

Like the original poster, I know that I'll never have the opportunity to experience what life is like with a big cock in my pants. As a result, I'd like to say thanks to all the men and women who let me live vicariously through them!

What's my size? 4.75" or so long and about 4.5" around.

SR

Media
I too would love to have the experience (just once!) of unzipping my fly and having the girl I was with gasp, or have her eyes get big, or in some other way know that she was impressed with the size of my cock. As it is, I too know that it will never happen.

I am, however, enamoured with large cocks and enjoy hearing about life with a large cock. Though I'm exceptionally happy with what I've got (and know how to use it--and other parts--well), I'd love to wrap my hand around a large cock to see how it feels, to jack it off and feel it throb in my fist. I get hard thinking about holding a large cock in my hand and I fantasize about wrapping my lips around it. I often think about seeing my little cock next to one twice my size. (Yes, I do enjoy a bit of SPH too.) Because of this, this website is great masturbatory fodder for me.

Like the original poster, I know that I'll never have the opportunity to experience what life is like with a big cock in my pants. As a result, I'd like to say thanks to all the men and women who let me live vicariously through them!

What's my size? 4.75" or so long and about 4.5" around.

SR

Oh by gosh, you are the same size as me!! I know what you mean about wanting to hold a large cock......just to know what it feels like.....for once

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
Oh by gosh, you are the same size as me!! I know what you mean about wanting to hold a large cock......just to know what it feels like.....for once

As a gay man of average size who is very much a grower, not a shower, I entertained wildly exaggerated notions about how it would be to hold one of those big ones. My first experiences were perplexing. They were – as can occur – in the dark and rather furtive and I couldn’t understand why they didn’t seem that much longer along the length of my palm or wider to the grip.

I think it would be nice if a LARGE member, or two or three of them, in your region would be willing to let you check out their peckers, handle them, see what if feels like and resolve this interest.

You could tell the difference, but I bet you would decide it doesn’t make so much difference.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well...I'm not small by any means as far as cockage goes, but I am one big motherfucker. I stand 6'5" and 290lbs., so my 7.25 inch long cock looks average at best on me. Not too impressive if you look at the total package

caoyuanvip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Finally see some small dicks here lol

I'm average here I guess 6 and half but since I'm Asian I guess that makes me on the big side.

I'm here cause I love talk about cocks and everything about it no matter small or big.

D_Circumcisus Skinless

Experimental Member
Media
for all you guys/girls not into the turn on factor of this post, why is the auto response, "BigDicked guys are all Big Dicks!" and why is it a Women cannot except a short Dick man, but a Man will?, I came to this site to compare because I thought I was Small to Average for a Brotha, especially growing up seeing seeing mainly (with a very few exceptions) guys with Beast sized Cocks, not until I got on LPSG did I realize they were looking at me too!, and I just thought that Chics lie to keep from Hurting your feelings!, now it is true!, I am a Dominate, but thats just because my brain is bigger than my Cock, always!!!!

Last edited:

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, why do us guys with little cocks come to this site just to more or less prove we have small cocks? Hmmmmm......makes one wonder. So, that is the question, if you have a small cock, why are you on this site that is for large cocks? And what is your size?
I am here to dream... Besides, everyone needs a little envy; what I lack in body structure is all I have to envy in the first place since I want no other physical thing. I also like the look of the large penis / well-muscled man. <3
I'll start.

I am 4.5 inches long and 4.5 inches around my cock. So yes, far below average. Why am I here? I have always wanted a larger cock. And what guy doesn't? I would love for a woman to look at it and wonder if it would fit, or be amazed by its size. Just once. But that will never happen. I guess we always want what we can't have. So this is perhaps just a bit of me wondering what it would be like to have a large cock. So thanks guys, to all of you who let me vicariously like out my little fantasy through you.

Anyone else care to share?
:rolleyes:
Penis pump will get you there; technology is amazing. I guess for me it's about accepting who I am but still looking at who I "could be"?

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 5 and yes, I did want to have a bigger cock. But then, time after time joining this site, it doesn't really matter anymore.

cyclistlarge

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Firstly you're not "far below average". I would say 4" is "far". Secondly I think many develop and association between penis size and their sexuality. Simply put, they get off on being smaller...Or bigger for that matter. That's what I see going on.

Media
Firstly you're not "far below average". I would say 4" is "far". Secondly I think many develop and association between penis size and their sexuality. Simply put, they get off on being smaller...Or bigger for that matter. That's what I see going on.

Interesting, but to me 4.5 inches is pretty small. I still manage

gunit56_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am here because I enjoy viewing BIG cocks because I don't happen have to one I am under 5 hard, no girth at all, maybe 3.5 at best...I posted my pictures because I felt it only fair to do so as I was looking at everyone else's pictures.

D_Applegarth Mangina

Account Disabled
Media
I have always been embarrassed by my small size (5", and thin), but after my ex had an affair with a man with an enormous cock, I started really comparing. I got here by accident, and love it. Great ladies here, honest advice, and feedback, and I get to talk with other small guys about their experiences. Once in a while, I get to talk with a woman here about how much she enjoys huge ones!! I also really enjoy getting teased about my small one. This site is great!!