Question for the small guys...

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
This is a question I saw on measurection and since the responses there were pretty interesting, I thought it would be a good idea to see what you guys thought of it.

Would you give up sight in one for a larger penis?

I would do it in a second. Losing one eye would only fuck up my depth perception and peripheral vision. I think that's a pretty fair trade. Also, I could wear an eye patch. Like a pirate. Pirates are cool.

I wouldn't. Both eyes are useful to keep me alive with only one I may not live long enough to use my member

Mikes20

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Okay, I don't consider myself small (7') but I'm still going to jump in on this one and say I would rather have the use of both of my eyes and a smaller dick.

The_Judge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If the choice were two eyes and no dick or one eye and a big cock, I might take the deal, but no way would I mess with my eyesight just to have a few more inches. Sight is an amazing thing; a bigger cock would be nice to look but no more useful to me than my current 6.5 x 5.5.

overninept5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is a question I saw on measurection and since the responses there were pretty interesting, I thought it would be a good idea to see what you guys thought of it.

Would you give up sight in one for a larger penis?

I would do it in a second. Losing one eye would only fuck up my depth perception and peripheral vision. I think that's a pretty fair trade. Also, I could wear an eye patch. Like a pirate. Pirates are cool.
How old are you? :confused:

sailm8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking as someone who went blind for a year or so and then had my sight restored, I would have traded anything to see again. Took a chance on an operation and can see with one eye now. Thank you Bascom-Palmer eye institute.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Speaking as someone who went blind for a year or so and then had my sight restored, I would have traded anything to see again. Took a chance on an operation and can see with one eye now. Thank you Bascom-Palmer eye institute.

Wow, that's pretty amazing. Congrats on getting your site back.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I get to keep the non-functioning eye so I don't look like a freak then I would gladly take something larger than my pathetic 6 x 4.5 for one eye.

I'd also trade about 30-40 IQ points for a bigger one. What's the point in being smart if you can't ever pleasure a woman?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
If I get to keep the non-functioning eye so I don't look like a freak then I would gladly take something larger than my pathetic 6 x 4.5 for one eye.

I'd also trade about 30-40 IQ points for a bigger one. What's the point in being smart if you can't ever pleasure a woman?

I suspect that you're being facetious, but the loss of thirty to forty IQ points would be huge. If you're of average intelligence, that would make you mentally retarded. That trade is far too lopsided.

Losing one eye, while keeping sight in the other, is fair because although you become (slightly) disabled in one area, you become functional in another. It's a fair an reasonable trade.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I suspect that you're being facetious, but the loss of thirty to forty IQ points would be huge. If you're of average intelligence, that would make you mentally retarded. That trade is far too lopsided.

Losing one eye, while keeping sight in the other, is fair because although you become (slightly) disabled in one area, you become functional in another. It's a fair an reasonable trade.

If average is around 100 I could lose thirty and still be fine but things might be a little difficult if I lose the whole 40 as that would put me below 100. At least I'd get laid and be able to please women though.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
If average is around 100 I could lose thirty and still be fine but things might be a little difficult if I lose the whole 40 as that would put me below 100. At least I'd get laid and be able to please women though.

I don't know, that's a pretty steep decline. As much as I hate my penis, I wouldn't give up IQ points for a bigger one.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Absolutely NOT! I'm not big at all, but I am very happy with my penis size. I would hate the fact that every chick I have sex with will either fall in love with me or get psycho about sex with me. I like being average, anyways I have always had a hot ass and guys and gals love it. So I tend to please both sexes in a special way. Everyones happy and everyones satisfied.

mwealex

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry, but it's a ridiculous question. Giving up an eye for a bigger penis is, how can I say it, just not smart. There are many, many things that you cannot do without depth perception. You might also loose the other eye, then what?

Also, the perception that you cannot please a woman without being hung is down right stupid.

Give up IQ points for a bigger penis? Seriously? An IQ of 70? Talking about limiting what you can do in life. Women don't like stupid men either.

Krusader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A Hung Pirate (pun fully intended)? Now that's a consideration lol
Jokes aside im pretty contented with my girth and length, wouldn't trade it for an eye or any other stuff