Question for the small guys...

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry, but it's a ridiculous question. Giving up an eye for a bigger penis is, how can I say it, just not smart. There are many, many things that you cannot do without depth perception. You might also loose the other eye, then what?

Also, the perception that you cannot please a woman without being hung is down right stupid.

Give up IQ points for a bigger penis? Seriously? An IQ of 70? Talking about limiting what you can do in life. Women don't like stupid men either.

Well, if I lost about 30 points I'd be right around a 100. So losing 40 would be more a sacrifice for me.

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As small as my cock is, it's still my cock and it's what I've got. I'm comfortable with her length, girth, and appearance, and there is no way I'd give up eyesight in one eye--or any other physical attribute--just for a few extra inches.

You don't need a big cock to pleasure a woman.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
As small as my cock is, it's still my cock and it's what I've got. I'm comfortable with her length, girth, and appearance, and there is no way I'd give up eyesight in one eye--or any other physical attribute--just for a few extra inches.

You don't need a big cock to pleasure a woman.

You might not need a big cock, depending on the woman, but it definitely won't hurt your chances.

I think that we should be honest about what it means to have a small cock. Having a small penis means that you're sexually handicapped. For all the talk about not needing a big cock to please a woman or to, "just be happy with what you got," a small penis is a negative trait. It is something to be ashamed of.

D_Enorma Scupcakes

Experimental Member
Media
Despite what all the PE stuff out there says, to some extent, you have what you have.

Believe me - if you LEARN (notice I didn't say "know") how to pleasure your woman through emotions, massage, touch, and oral, it doesn't matter one bit how big your dick is. It's cliche, but be happy with what you have. Confidence and intimacy is more important.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Interesting that you refer to your cock with a female pronoun.

D_Tanya_Hardon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A female's perspective for you: I'd date a guy with one eye. I would NOT, however, date a guy who was stupid, even if he were hung. Back in my sluttier days I might have fucked him, though. Big cocks are a plus, not a requirement, for sex to be pleasurable for a woman (THIS woman, anyway)... this coming from someone who pretty much needs penetration in order to come. But if you're below like 5 x 4, then ... yeah you might wanna ditch the left eye. ;)

Last edited:

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A female's perspective for you: I'd date a guy with one eye. I would NOT, however, date a guy who was stupid, even if he were hung. Back in my sluttier days I might have fucked him, though. Big cocks are a plus, not a requirement, for sex to be pleasurable for a woman (THIS woman, anyway)... this coming from someone who pretty much needs penetration in order to come. But if you're below like 5 x 4, then ... yeah you might wanna ditch the left eye. ;)

See, as a hung retard I at least wouldn't be a virgin.

As I'm not below 5 x 4 I guess I can keep the eye then.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a question I saw on measurection and since the responses there were pretty interesting, I thought it would be a good idea to see what you guys thought of it.

Would you give up sight in one for a larger penis?

Hell no. I would not give up my sight for a worthless penis. Fuck no.

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are 6 x 4.5 - there is enough length and enough girth to pleasure a woman, or a man for that point of view.

You need to move on, if you cant - see a councellor to get help with this self esteme issue... there is nothing wrong with your cock man.

and with regard to trading eye sight for a bigger cock, as much as I would love a bigger cock - I also love to enjoy the sight of things around me so NO - I will keep what I've got thanks.

If I get to keep the non-functioning eye so I don't look like a freak then I would gladly take something larger than my pathetic 6 x 4.5 for one eye.

I'd also trade about 30-40 IQ points for a bigger one. What's the point in being smart if you can't ever pleasure a woman?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
and with regard to trading eye sight for a bigger cock, as much as I would love a bigger cock - I also love to enjoy the sight of things around me so NO - I will keep what I've got thanks.

It's about losing one eye, not the total loss of eyesight. You would still be able to see, but you would lose your depth perception. But you would gain a much bigger cock.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suspect that you're being facetious, but the loss of thirty to forty IQ points would be huge. If you're of average intelligence, that would make you mentally retarded. That trade is far too lopsided.

Losing one eye, while keeping sight in the other, is fair because although you become (slightly) disabled in one area, you become functional in another. It's a fair an reasonable trade.

If average is around 100 I could lose thirty and still be fine but things might be a little difficult if I lose the whole 40 as that would put me below 100. At least I'd get laid and be able to please women though.

I don't know, that's a pretty steep decline. As much as I hate my penis, I wouldn't give up IQ points for a bigger one.

Better to be a hung idiot than being a virgin your whole life that, even if he could score, wouldn't be able to pleasure a woman.

I see you two have finally met! :lmao:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What do you think of the topic, by the way? Would you give up eyesight in one eye to get a man with a large penis?

I don't think it's that difficult for a woman to find a man with a large penis if that's what she's looking for. I just don't think that many women seek it out.

I wouldn't give up eyesight in one eye to have a guy with a large penis, but I wasn't unsatisfied with sex with average sized penises, so why would I?

I think that you know that TheBoyfriend was too large for me before and that he isn't now. I prefer fitting together perfectly best of all, and that meant that I had to become more accommodating. I don't see how that's any different than when my vagina was smaller and I had sex with men whose penises were smaller than his. I don't think good sex is just all about the penis size or that bigger is better for everyone.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I don't think it's that difficult for a woman to find a man with a large penis if that's what she's looking for. I just don't think that many women seek it out.

I think the only reason more women don't seek out men with large dicks, I think there should be one word for that by the way, is because they've never been with a hung guy before and thus don't realize just how much better sex is with an endowed partner.

I wouldn't give up eyesight in one eye to have a guy with a large penis, but I wasn't unsatisfied with sex with average sized penises, so why would I?

I think that you know that TheBoyfriend was too large for me before and that he isn't now. I prefer fitting together perfectly best of all, and that meant that I had to become more accommodating. I don't see how that's any different than when my vagina was smaller and I had sex with men whose penises were smaller than his. I don't think good sex is just all about the penis size or that bigger is better for everyone.

What if TheBoyfriend left you, would you be able to go back to average men? You might have been satisfied before, but do you think you would still be satisfied by those guys after being with a hung partner?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the only reason more women don't seek out men with large dicks, I think there should be one word for that by the way, is because they've never been with a hung guy before and thus don't realize just how much better sex is with an endowed partner.

That's ironic, because when I hear women ooh and aah over really huge dicks or the idea of really huge dicks, I think, "That's because you haven't been with a guy who is too big."

What if TheBoyfriend left you, would you be able to go back to average men? You might have been satisfied before, but do you think you would still be satisfied by those guys after being with a hung partner?

You mean if I stayed the same size I am now, capable of having sex with a penis his size? If a guy was really talented in bed, yes, I think I'd be satisfied with a man whose penis is smaller than his, but I'm a woman who gets off on clitoral and g-spot stimulation, which isn't as enjoyable unless a man is balls deep, and as long as you aren't painfully hitting my "backstop" then you can go balls deep.

You also need to take into account sexual talent. Before TheBF, the other two men I would consider the best lovers I've ever have had average size penises. I seriously doubt that if I had sex with them now that I would be disappointed in bed because I've had sex with TheBF (Sorry, honey! I'm just being honest!) I think I would still think that they were incredible lovers.

In my opinion, we didn't exactly have bad sex before now anyway, so to me genital mis-matches don't make or break the sexual relationship. Even though we were limited in how many sexual positions we could enjoy and how we enjoyed them, I thought that he was an amazing lover because he's sexy and talented and fun and adventurous and open-minded and generous in bed. Those things more than made up for the problems we had. I wasn't dissatisfied by our sex life AT ALL. I felt sorry for other people because I was sure that our sex life was so much better than theirs and I wished that everyone else could have what we had, that's how good I felt about how good we were together! Could it have been better? Well, when you have a million dollars, sure you could wish you have a billion instead, but you aren't exactly begrudging your luck right now, are you? What I'm trying to say is, I think penis size is just one factor when it comes to sex. There's a lot more to it, IMO.

Last edited:

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
That's ironic, because when I hear women ooh and aah over really huge dicks or the idea of really huge dicks, I think, "That's because you haven't been with a guy who is too big."

You mean if I stayed the same size I am now, capable of having sex with a penis his size? If a guy was really talented in bed, yes, I think I'd be satisfied with a man whose penis is smaller than his, but I'm a woman who gets off on clitoral and g-spot stimulation, which isn't as enjoyable unless a man is balls deep, and as long as you aren't painfully hitting my "backstop" then you can go balls deep.

You also need to take into account sexual talent. Before TheBF, the other two men I would consider the best lovers I've ever had have average size penises. I seriously doubt that if I had sex with them now that I would be disappointed in bed because I've had sex with TheBF (Sorry, honey! I'm just being honest!) I think I would still think that they were incredible lovers.

In my opinion, we didn't exactly have bad sex before now anyway, so to me genital mis-matches don't make or break the sexual relationship. Even though we were limited in how many sexual positions we could enjoy and how we enjoyed them, I thought that he was an amazing lover because he's sexy and talented and fun and adventurous and open-minded and generous in bed. Those things more than made up for the problems we had. I wasn't dissatisfied by our sex life AT ALL. I felt sorry for other people because I was sure that our sex life was so much better than ours and I wished that everyone else could have what we had, that's how good I felt about how good we were together! Could it have been better? Well, when you have a million dollars, sure you could wish you have a billion instead, but you aren't exactly begrudging your luck right now, are you? What I'm trying to say is, I think penis size is just one factor when it comes to sex. There's a lot more to it, IMO.

Okay, fair enough. I respectfully disagree though.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If I get to keep the non-functioning eye so I don't look like a freak then I would gladly take something larger than my pathetic 6 x 4.5 for one eye.

I'd also trade about 30-40 IQ points for a bigger one. What's the point in being smart if you can't ever pleasure a woman?

I am your same size and no way would I want to lose sight in one eye for more...even though I desperately would want to be bigger, especially in girth.