Question for the small guys...

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So when are you going to admit that I'm right?

:tongue:

I'm never going to agree that there's a single secret for every person when it comes to what makes for great sex. We're all too different and we all have different tastes. Having a big dick isn't enough to be a great lover, many great lovers don't have big dicks, and what constitutes a great lover is going to be different for every person. I bet that the men I think are the best I've ever had haven't been universally considered great lovers by every woman they've ever had sex with! That's because we're all different, and it doesn't just come down to the size of the cock.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
:tongue:

I'm never going to agree that there's a single secret for every person when it comes to what makes for great sex. We're all too different and we all have different tastes. Having a big dick isn't enough to be a great lover, many great lovers don't have big dicks, and what constitutes a great lover is going to be different for every person. I bet that the men I think are the best I've ever had haven't been universally considered great lovers by every woman they've ever had sex with! That's because we're all different, and it doesn't just come down to the size of the cock.

Okay, then can you at least admit that for the majority of women/men a great lover will have a larger than average penis?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, then can you at least admit that for the majority of women/men a great lover will have a larger than average penis?

No! It's like you didn't hear a single word I said!

It's cool, Wally. I know that your worldview depends on this belief and that I'm wasting my time. We just don't see the world through the same glasses.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
No! It's like you didn't hear a single word I said!

It's cool, Wally. I know that your worldview depends on this belief and that I'm wasting my time. We just don't see the world through the same glasses.

I read what you said. I just don't agree with it.

I don't understand why you refuse to admit the inherent superiority of a large penis. I just don't get it. What do you get out of that kind of thinking? Does it make you feel more safe? More secure to think that everyone can be happy and have fulfilling sexual relationships? Well it's just not true. It's silly to think like that.

Please understand, I'm not trying to attack you, I just want for you to understand that the way of thinking that you're espousing is harmful. People with small penises should not expect to have happy sex lives. In fact, they should expect the opposite. Your ideas are building false hope in men who have no chance of ever being sexually adequate to anyone. All your actions are doing is setting these people up for a huge fall.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I don't understand why you refuse to admit the inherent superiority of a large penis. I just don't get it. What do you get out of that kind of thinking? Does it make you feel more safe? More secure to think that everyone can be happy and have fulfilling sexual relationships? Well it's just not true. It's silly to think like that.

Please understand, I'm not trying to attack you, I just want for you to understand that the way of thinking that you're espousing is harmful. People with small penises should not expect to have happy sex lives. In fact, they should expect the opposite. Your ideas are building false hope in men who have no chance of ever being sexually adequate to anyone. All your actions are doing is setting these people up for a huge fall.

I don't think that you understand that an unusually large penis has made our sex life difficult, so why would I consider it to be inherently superior just because you consider it to be so? From my perspective, an unusually large penis has been the one factor that has caused us the most problems, solved possibly only temporarily by my pregnancy (which I am enjoying immensely) but I'm constantly aware that our problems may return before December and that our sex life will return to the way it was before.

It may shock you, but he wishes that his penis wasn't as big. Just because you envy someone else's endowment, doesn't mean that person shares your opinion of his endowment.

D_Enorma Scupcakes

Experimental Member
Media
...admit the inherent superiority of a large penis. ... People with small penises should not expect to have happy sex lives. In fact, they should expect the opposite. Your ideas are building false hope in men who have no chance of ever being sexually adequate to anyone. All your actions are doing is setting these people up for a huge fall.

Wow, really? Apparently you've only dated size-queen Class-A bitches.

I'm not a woman, but I think you're 99% wrong.

If a couple is only together to F, then yeah, sex may not be as good. But if you're in love with one another, that can more than make up for a 5" dick (or whatever you want to call "small"). When you get into the clinical definition of "micropenis", you may have a (third) leg to stand on.

richardfitswell

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

This post is one of the saddest things I have ever read. If you live your life this way, you must be one sad puppy. Believe me, your problem sits between your ears, not between your legs.

A penis is not the only means to satisfy a woman sexually.

There are as many, if not more people with small penises than with large ones, are you saying that they all are incapable of having satisfying and fulfilling sexual relationships?

My roommate in college was pretty small, definitely smaller and thinner than my 6.5x5.25, yet he got his hookups and girlfriends to moan for hours. One of them went kind of crazy about him and would plead with him to let her blow him even after they broke up in a pretty nasty way.

Sorry bro, but you are a) wrong and b) sick in the head. You don't happen to be into sph do you?

Absolutely would not give that up for a big cock. Of course I wish mine was big, but am pretty good with what I've got, and the idea that size=happiness is wrong for so many reasons.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm beginning to understand the problem here. We seem to be talking exclusively about "large" vs "small."

Is "bigger" superior to "small." I suppose depending on what extremes we are talking about. But all I wish for is to be "normal." I personally do not really (in spite of my mostly facetious answers earlier) wish to be super hung if it came with great sacrifice. If I could just be normal I would be happy and content that I, at least, would not be seen as "inadequate" unless the girl is like the first (and to date only) girl I ever tried to get intimate with.

TriJacket

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My eyesight is worse than -10 in each eye, before correcting for astigmatism. Having glasses is a pain, and wearing contacts isn't fantastic for me, though I do it. Knowing about how hard it is to operate in life without my glasses (and how much less pleasurable sex can be when I can't fully admire my partner's body), I would never give my vision for a larger penis.

Besides which, I found someone who loves my penis just the way it is, so why give up something as critical and beautiful as sight for a little vanity?

Lou Pole

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think the only reason more women don't seek out men with large dicks, I think there should be one word for that by the way, is because they've never been with a hung guy before and thus don't realize just how much better sex is with an endowed partner.

I've been with uncomfortably large guys, below average guys, and many points in between, and I can absolutely tell you that size is not the determining factor of whether sex will be good. I don't know how you're defining "small", but if it means anything less than someone with a large (again, subjective) penis, then I'm just confused. An average sized penis fills a woman's vagina very nicely.

People with small penises should not expect to have happy sex lives. In fact, they should expect the opposite. Your ideas are building false hope in men who have no chance of ever being sexually adequate to anyone. All your actions are doing is setting these people up for a huge fall.

I'm not sure if you're joking here.

richardfitswell

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps my precious post was a little harsh, and for that I would like to appologise, Wally. It is just that you sounded so categorical in your statements about how a man with a small penis will never satisfy a woman. I shudder to think how much unhappiness this will bring to anyone who isn't experienced with women and is of average or below average size and believes you. It is simply not true.

If it was, more than half of the women on the planet would be alone, there simply aren't enough big dicks to go around!

Regardless of whether you are hung or small, you HAVE to know how to please a woman without your dick, otherwise you are a crappy lover. Your philosophy undoubtedly makes you a lousy lover because you start from the decision that you can never please a woman, and it IS your decision. You need to decide that , god damn it, you will please your woman, whether with your small dick, your tongue, or your whole damned fist, I that's what it takes.

This is coming from a guy who has an average dick, is overweight, and lost his virginity at the age of 24. Man up and please your woman!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate to mention the totally obvious, but given the fact that large penises are so rare, and the fact that there are actually more women than men on the planet, if women truly believed that large penises gave them more sexual satisfaction, then shouldn't the female membership of LPSG be much larger than the male membership of LPSG? Wouldn't this place be crawling with women looking for dates and potential marriage material? Wouldn't women just come here instead of using dating sites?

The large penises here represent the top 2% of the population, right? So shouldn't there be dozens of women on LPSG for every large penis that could be found here, if women actually believe that a large penis is best in bed and that's what matters most?

Last edited:

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I hate to mention the totally obvious, but given the fact that large penises are so rare, and the fact that there are actually more women than men on the planet, if women truly believed that large penises gave them more sexual satisfaction, then shouldn't the female membership of LPSG be much larger than the male membership of LPSG? Wouldn't this place be crawling with women looking for dates and potential marriage material? Wouldn't women just come here instead of using dating sites?

The large penises here represent the top 2% of the population, right? So shouldn't there be dozens of women on LPSG for every large penis that could be found here, if women actually believe that a large penis is best in bed and that's what matters most?

I believe that the patriarchy has done a lot to instil in women this belief that penis size doesnt' matter and that "there's more to a man than his penis."

Society has basically made women, and many men, ignorant of the superiority of a big penis. That's why more women don't search out big cocks.

Perhaps my precious post was a little harsh, and for that I would like to appologise, Wally. It is just that you sounded so categorical in your statements about how a man with a small penis will never satisfy a woman. I shudder to think how much unhappiness this will bring to anyone who isn't experienced with women and is of average or below average size and believes you. It is simply not true.

It is true. Now, you might be able to give a woman, "adequate" sex with a small/average penis. But you won't ever be able to give a woman good sex. That's just a fact.

If it was, more than half of the women on the planet would be alone, there simply aren't enough big dicks to go around!

Regardless of whether you are hung or small, you HAVE to know how to please a woman without your dick, otherwise you are a crappy lover. Your philosophy undoubtedly makes you a lousy lover because you start from the decision that you can never please a woman, and it IS your decision. You need to decide that , god damn it, you will please your woman, whether with your small dick, your tongue, or your whole damned fist, I that's what it takes.

This is coming from a guy who has an average dick, is overweight, and lost his virginity at the age of 24. Man up and please your woman!

I've been with uncomfortably large guys, below average guys, and many points in between, and I can absolutely tell you that size is not the determining factor of whether sex will be good. I don't know how you're defining "small", but if it means anything less than someone with a large (again, subjective) penis, then I'm just confused. An average sized penis fills a woman's vagina very nicely.

I'm not sure if you're joking here.

So what does perpetuating this falsehood do for you? I'm always amazed at the almost religious fervor people have when it comes to denying the truth about big dicks.

It's obvious that a big dick is superior to a small one. If you would just be honest with yourself, you would reach the same conclusions I have. So my question to you is, why won't you be honest with yourself? Are you afraid that you'll never find a big cock again and would rather live in a fantasy world where a small cock can satisfy you as much as a big cock than face the truth? What's your reason for thinking like this?

This post is one of the saddest things I have ever read. If you live your life this way, you must be one sad puppy. Believe me, your problem sits between your ears, not between your legs.

A penis is not the only means to satisfy a woman sexually.

There are as many, if not more people with small penises than with large ones, are you saying that they all are incapable of having satisfying and fulfilling sexual relationships?

My roommate in college was pretty small, definitely smaller and thinner than my 6.5x5.25, yet he got his hookups and girlfriends to moan for hours. One of them went kind of crazy about him and would plead with him to let her blow him even after they broke up in a pretty nasty way.

Sorry bro, but you are a) wrong and b) sick in the head. You don't happen to be into sph do you?

You're living in a fantasy. A total fantasy.

I don't think that you understand that an unusually large penis has made our sex life difficult, so why would I consider it to be inherently superior just because you consider it to be so? From my perspective, an unusually large penis has been the one factor that has caused us the most problems, solved possibly only temporarily by my pregnancy (which I am enjoying immensely) but I'm constantly aware that our problems may return before December and that our sex life will return to the way it was before.

I think that you've been brainwashed by society and don't want to admit the truth. Society has filled your head with so much garbage about big dicks not being superior that even when given a superior dick you can't allow yourself to really enjoy it. It's sad, really.

It may shock you, but he wishes that his penis wasn't as big. Just because you envy someone else's endowment, doesn't mean that person shares your opinion of his endowment.

Even men with big dicks suffer from this kind of brainwashing. That's probably the saddest thing I've ever heard.

D_Enorma Scupcakes

Experimental Member
Media
It is true. Now, you might be able to give a woman, "adequate" sex with a small/average penis. But you won't ever be able to give a woman good sex. That's just a fact.
[/QUOTE ]

Nope, you're wrong. And this is why...

It's obvious that a big dick is superior to a small one. If you would just be honest with yourself, you would reach the same conclusions I have. So my question to you is, why won't you be honest with yourself? Are you afraid that you'll never find a big cock again and would rather live in a fantasy world where a small cock can satisfy you as much as a big cock than face the truth? What's your reason for thinking like this?

For many women, they don't orgasm from penetration. The sensation just isn't there, for any size dick. These women prefer or even need clitoral stimulation instead, or at least simultaneously.

In fact, a woman who cannot accomodate the full length of their man's giant cock (ask the big-dicked guys here - I'm sure this is not uncommon) is missing out on being able to grind against the man's pubic area while being penetrated.

Being a good lover is about movement, pressure, touch, eye contact, emotions, communication, the ability to learn your partner's signals, and really wanting to become one with your partner. If you can brain-F your woman, your dick size will be the last thing on her mind. You can get inside her without using your dick at all.

The bottom line is that there are many aspects to sex, and the penis, even if large, plays a relatively small roll for many women.

If you don't have a huge dick, don't try to bed a size queen. And really, size queens are by far the minority of women!

(BTW, what's with the "My dick is not huge, I'll never be able to please a woman" thing on here? Do realize that this site is not even close to a cross-section of the dick-size population. What you see here is very hung-heavy. Don't let that skew your perception of your own dick. For every big dick you see on here, there's another guy that would kill for a dick like yours.)