Question for the small guys...

Lou Pole

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So what does perpetuating this falsehood do for you? I'm always amazed at the almost religious fervor people have when it comes to denying the truth about big dicks.

It's obvious that a big dick is superior to a small one. If you would just be honest with yourself, you would reach the same conclusions I have. So my question to you is, why won't you be honest with yourself? Are you afraid that you'll never find a big cock again and would rather live in a fantasy world where a small cock can satisfy you as much as a big cock than face the truth? What's your reason for thinking like this?

Well, since I have a vagina (and I don't think you do), I'm confident that I'm not perpetuating any falsehoods and know exactly what a varioety of sex (and a variety of pensies) feel like.

Have you been on the receiving end of sex with a large versus small penis?

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, since I have a vagina (and I don't think you do), I'm confident that I'm not perpetuating any falsehoods and know exactly what a varioety of sex (and a variety of pensies) feel like.

But see that's what "kills" and sometimes saddens me though. A lot of guys, and even some women, think all women somehow don't know their bodies better than they do or somehow haven't experienced what they know they have. Most, if not all other women say differently, so women like yourself must be simply lying or somehow fooling yourself. I suspect most of it is born of their bad or horrible experiences, which would severely distort their view. It's not like the other person may have been at fault too, or at least had something to do with it.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media

One of the previous posters said it in jest, but it's true. You've been brainwashed. It's really very sad. For centuries women have been forced to deny their sexuality and not view themselves as sexual beings. Although as society we've made great strides in sexual equality, women are still denied their full rights as sexual beings.

This is an example of the way women have been denied their own sexuality. Women like you have been brainwashed into believing that size does not matter, that a small penis can satisfy you. It can't. Small penis are inferior to big penises. That's just a fact.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, Wally. I think you know that I sincerely like you and I've always appreciated your sincerity here on LPSG, but I just can't put my thoughts about your last few posts into words in a way that would be sensitive and kind. Your attachment to this delusion and your need for it to be true in order to support your worldview has led you to no longer be able to think rationally about these issues and to draw absurd conclusions in an effort to maintain your belief in it.

I'm sorry, there's over 50 women on earth for every large cock on earth, and you're saying that this "brainwashing" is so total and complete that not even 10% of all women realize that a large cock is more fun in bed, as you insist, leading this website to be flooded with tens of thousands of women seeking men who have large cocks for their own sexual satisfaction? Your explanation of why LPSG isn't crawling with horny women is "brainwashing"? You can't be serious! But I know that you are serious, because you're Wally.

You make me want to give you a hug through the internet. A really big hug. And a piece of cake with a tall glass of milk.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Oh, Wally. I think you know that I sincerely like you and I've always appreciated your sincerity here on LPSG, but I just can't put my thoughts about your last few posts into words in a way that would be sensitive and kind. Your attachment to this delusion and your need for it to be true in order to support your worldview has led you to no longer be able to think rationally about these issues and to draw absurd conclusions in an effort to maintain your belief in it.

I'm sorry, there's over 50 women on earth for every large cock on earth, and you're saying that this "brainwashing" is so total and complete that not even 10% of all women realize that a large cock is more fun in bed, as you insist, leading this website to be flooded with tens of thousands of women seeking men who have large cocks for their own sexual satisfaction? Your explanation of why LPSG isn't crawling with horny women is "brainwashing"? You can't be serious! But I know that you are serious, because you're Wally.

You make me want to give you a hug through the internet. A really big hug. And a piece of cake with a tall glass of milk.

You have to understand, most women suffer from not only brainwashing, but also a lack of experience. Most women have never and will never be with a large cock. They might hear stories about large cocks and in their heart of hearts know that a large penis is superior, but their brainwashing and lack of experience keep them from admitting their natural desire for large members.

As has been shown in this thread, even women who have been with large cocks have been so thoroughly conditioned to think size doesn't matter, that they deny the superiority of large cocks and pretend that small cocks are at all equal to large cocks.

Now, I honestly shouldn't complain about this social conditioning. I owe my romantic life to this kind of brainwashing. Without it I would still be a dateless virgin. But, I do have a sense of fairness. I think it's sad that women have been made to believe that the inferior is equal to the superior.

AngelComa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If average is around 100 I could lose thirty and still be fine but things might be a little difficult if I lose the whole 40 as that would put me below 100. At least I'd get laid and be able to please women though.

Is there nothing more important in life than pleasing women? Jeez, I hope all of this in the spirit of fun online banter and not a reflection of your real thoughts and desires.

AngelComa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You have to understand, most women suffer from not only brainwashing, but also a lack of experience. Most women have never and will never be with a large cock. They might hear stories about large cocks and in their heart of hearts know that a large penis is superior, but their brainwashing and lack of experience keep them from admitting their natural desire for large members.

As has been shown in this thread, even women who have been with large cocks have been so thoroughly conditioned to think size doesn't matter, that they deny the superiority of large cocks and pretend that small cocks are at all equal to large cocks.

Now, I honestly shouldn't complain about this social conditioning. I owe my romantic life to this kind of brainwashing. Without it I would still be a dateless virgin. But, I do have a sense of fairness. I think it's sad that women have been made to believe that the inferior is equal to the superior.

You can't be serious

overninept5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What does this have to do with anything?
Well Wally, with all due respect. The question seemed as if it came from a juvenile. That is what it had to do with it. Sorry if I offended you with my question. Consequently, that is what it had to do with it.
Ahh, after reading some of the responses here.......I rest my case.

Last edited:

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Well Wally, with all due respect. The question seemed as if it came from a juvenile. That is what it had to do with it. Sorry if I offended you with my question. Consequently, that is what it had to do with it.
Ahh, after reading some of the responses here.......I rest my case.

If it's juvenile to admit the truth about society, than I am juvenile.

Be kind. The poor guy must have nothing going for him except a big cock.

My dick is small. Ridiculously small.

The_Judge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
...My dick is small. Ridiculously small.
Then you need to find a shrink for your head, my friend. Your rant about the superiority of large cocks is a pretty clear indication that you have self-image issues. You are not your cock. And as they say, it ain't the gun, it's the gunner.

Lou Pole

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But see that's what "kills" and sometimes saddens me though. A lot of guys, and even some women, think all women somehow don't know their bodies better than they do or somehow haven't experienced what they know they have. Most, if not all other women say differently, so women like yourself must be simply lying or somehow fooling yourself. I suspect most of it is born of their bad or horrible experiences, which would severely distort their view. It's not like the other person may have been at fault too, or at least had something to do with it.

On the flip side, it saddens me -- actually, it frustrates me -- that whatever has happened to you in your life leads you to decisively believe that women are too stupid to know what they like.

The vast majority of women here were raised after the sexual revolution, and were brought up to explore their own sexuality, learn what pleasure is, and make informed decisions about their own preferences. It's mysogynistic to claim to speak on behalf of womankind. Under that same scenario, all women should want to marry a huge-dicked man who makes over $250,000 a year so that she can stay home and sit on the couch and eat bon bons all day because, well, hell, we've been brainwashed into believeing that we can have our own careers and make our own money and -- god forbid -- maybe even make more money than our huge-dicked husbands.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am so tempted to post a whole bunch of smart ass comments and bad jokes.
This thread just begs for it.
Some of the jokes do have a moral to them.

Fortunately for all, I am tired and will refrain.

Two posters have some serious issues that all the other posters wish they could help them with.

Unfortunately, none of us are miracle workers.

Perhaps some day they might wake up in a state of enlightenment and realize what is truly important and that what we are judged by is not the length of our penis.
For the two unenlightened ones that is not 100% true because they are judging themselves by the penis they have.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am so tempted to post a whole bunch of smart ass comments and bad jokes.
This thread just begs for it.
Some of the jokes do have a moral to them.

Fortunately for all, I am tired and will refrain.

Two posters have some serious issues that all the other posters wish they could help them with.

Unfortunately, none of us are miracle workers.

Perhaps some day they might wake up in a state of enlightenment and realize what is truly important and that what we are judged by is not the length of our penis.
For the two unenlightened ones that is not 100% true because they are judging themselves by the penis they have.

Hey now, even I think this guy is nuts. I'm just scared I'll run into another militant size queen like my first experience years ago he's convinced every single women is a militant size queen.