Question for the small guys...

AngelComa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
[/CENTER said:
I don't understand why you refuse to admit the inherent superiority of a large penis. I just don't get it. What do you get out of that kind of thinking? Does it make you feel more safe? More secure to think that everyone can be happy and have fulfilling sexual relationships? Well it's just not true. It's silly to think like that.

Please understand, I'm not trying to attack you, I just want for you to understand that the way of thinking that you're espousing is harmful. People with small penises should not expect to have happy sex lives. In fact, they should expect the opposite. Your ideas are building false hope in men who have no chance of ever being sexually adequate to anyone. All your actions are doing is setting these people up for a huge fall.

Size counts for very little unless you're really, really small. Most of them time, the woman you're with is with you because she likes you as a person, not because of what is dangling between your legs. Most woman are not nearly as shallow minded as you are buddy.​

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey now, even I think this guy is nuts. I'm just scared I'll run into another militant size queen like my first experience years ago he's convinced every single women is a militant size queen.

And WallyJ84 may think you you are nuts.
From what I can gather, his claim of having a small penis is valid.
Yours is not.

He would probably trade cocks with you in an instant and run away with a big ole grin on his face before you could change your mind

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yours is not.

Statistics say otherwise. Unless you think the stats are wrong and 4.5 inches of girth is not small. I've already admitted my length of 5.9 inches is not something I worry about.

He would probably trade cocks with you in an instant and run away with a big ole grin on his face before you could change your mind

Wow, that is sad. But has he actually run into a militant size queen the way I did or is his issue entirely hypothetical?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
On the flip side, it saddens me -- actually, it frustrates me -- that whatever has happened to you in your life leads you to decisively believe that women are too stupid to know what they like.

The vast majority of women here were raised after the sexual revolution, and were brought up to explore their own sexuality, learn what pleasure is, and make informed decisions about their own preferences. It's mysogynistic to claim to speak on behalf of womankind. Under that same scenario, all women should want to marry a huge-dicked man who makes over $250,000 a year so that she can stay home and sit on the couch and eat bon bons all day because, well, hell, we've been brainwashed into believeing that we can have our own careers and make our own money and -- god forbid -- maybe even make more money than our huge-dicked husbands.

You're making connections where there are none. I never said that women have been brainwashed into believing that they can have their own careers. In fact, I would say much the opposite and claim that some women have been brainwashed into believing that they can't or shouldn't have careers of their own. Anyway, my views on the superiority of a large penis are based on what I've seen and experienced in my life and the opinions of women who are close to me. Now, if you're one of those rare women who, without societal brainwashing, can be pleased by a small/average penis, good for you, but from what I've seen you're not in the majority and in fact are part of a very, very small minority.

Hey now, even I think this guy is nuts. I'm just scared I'll run into another militant size queen like my first experience years ago he's convinced every single women is a militant size queen.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that women gain more pleasure from a large penis than a small penis. Thus, large penises are superior to small penises.

Size counts for very little unless you're really, really small. Most of them time, the woman you're with is with you because she likes you as a person, not because of what is dangling between your legs. Most woman are not nearly as shallow minded as you are buddy.​

Yes, there are many reasons why someone might choose a partner, that's true and I've never denied that. That still doesn't change the fact that a large penis provides superior sexual satisfaction. Sure, a woman might be willing to live the rest of her life with bad sex, if the guy has a great personality and lots of money, but she would have much better sex with a larger partner.

That's all I'm saying. I'm not saying that women only choose hung partners, or that small/average men will never find romantic companionship, I'm just saying that we will never be able to sexually satisfy a woman.

Yours is not.

I think all of you are nuts for denying the truth about large cocks.​

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that women gain more pleasure from a large penis than a small penis. Thus, large penises are superior to small penises.

Yes, there are many reasons why someone might choose a partner, that's true and I've never denied that. That still doesn't change the fact that a large penis provides superior sexual satisfaction. Sure, a woman might be willing to live the rest of her life with bad sex, if the guy has a great personality and lots of money, but she would have much better sex with a larger partner.

That's all I'm saying. I'm not saying that women only choose hung partners, or that small/average men will never find romantic companionship, I'm just saying that we will never be able to sexually satisfy a woman.

I think all of you are nuts for denying the truth about large cocks.

I am assuming that the truth I am accused of denying is contained in the paragraphs above.
And in a sentence is that large penises are superior to smaller penises and that large penises provide better sex.

I will grant you there is some truth in that.
But your conclusion is too simplistic.
You ignore a lot of what everyone is trying to say about sex.
That women derive a lot of satisfaction that doesn't require a penis.
(God! Will I get slammed for saying it? Lesbians are proof of that.)

Will you grant that there is a size that actually might be too big?
And that size varies depending on the woman?
I will grant that some penises are so small that as to be a problem for both the man who possesses it and his partner and that sexual satisfaction is lacking.
I am of the impression that you fit into this category.
Question is how do you deal with it?
Maybe LPSG is not the place for you to hang out.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I am assuming that the truth I am accused of denying is contained in the paragraphs above.
And in a sentence is that large penises are superior to smaller penises and that large penises provide better sex.

I will grant you there is some truth in that.
But your conclusion is too simplistic.
You ignore a lot of what everyone is trying to say about sex.
That women derive a lot of satisfaction that doesn't require a penis.
(God! Will I get slammed for saying it? Lesbians are proof of that.)

I won't touch the lesbian issue. I don't know what lesbians do sexually, and I don't want to know. It's none of my concern.

I will say that for straight women, from my experience at least, even if penetration is the whole of sex it is an important part of it. One of my female friends has told me that, for her at least, sex without penetration is always a disappointment.

Will you grant that there is a size that actually might be too big?
And that size varies depending on the woman?

I will grant that. But, for one thing I don't think that many large guys actually reach that point of being too big and those that do still have a better chance of pleasing a partner than a man that's too small.

I will grant that some penises are so small that as to be a problem for both the man who possesses it and his partner and that sexual satisfaction is lacking.
I am of the impression that you fit into this category.
Question is how do you deal with it?

I deal with it by not getting into romantic relationships. It's as simple as that.

Maybe LPSG is not the place for you to hang out.

So because my dick is small, I can't even hang out on this site? Such discrimination.

I'm saying that women gain more pleasure from a large penis than a small penis

Care to enlighten me as to how exactly you know this and also what do you consider large and what do you consider small?

I find myself rather frustrated with your thought process and would like to follow you through a day to figure out what makes you believe everything your saying to be true.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Care to enlighten me as to how exactly you know this and also what do you consider large and what do you consider small?

My own sexual experiences, conversations with female friends and things I have noticed as a people watcher have all influenced my views on this particular matter.

In terms of size, anything 7" and above is large, anything small than 6" is small, IMO.

I find myself rather frustrated with your thought process and would like to follow you through a day to figure out what makes you believe everything your saying to be true.

You're welcome to do that. Although, my days are quite boring so you'll probably fall asleep before you learn anything useful.

My own sexual experiences, conversations with female friends and things I have noticed as a people watcher have all influenced my views on this particular matter.

In terms of size, anything 7" and above is large, anything small than 6" is small, IMO.

You're welcome to do that. Although, my days are quite boring so you'll probably fall asleep before you learn anything useful.

So by your own sexual experiences, I'm correct in assuming your not a virgin? I'm not trying to imply anything by it just clarifying for my own curiosity.

Conversing with your female friends may provide very limited insight as they are only a drop in the bucket compared to the entire female population.

Also what are these tell tale signs you notice on your people watching expeditions?

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"In terms of size, anything 7" and above is large, anything small than 6" is small, IMO."

That is my informal, semi-informed opinion as well. Basically what you're saying is that average is 6" - 7" Unfortunately, when I posted that view in the past, I've gotten flamed -- statistics show that average starts closer to 5.25 or 5.5. You'll get a lot of argument on this one, even though it does seem that under 6" is small. I'm about 5.75, and I've had more than a few folks call me small, so go figure. Size is in the eye of the beholder.

Mithra

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you get off on being called small? If so, that might explain why prior lovers said this about you, rather than your penis being actually small.

"In terms of size, anything 7" and above is large, anything small than 6" is small, IMO."

That is my informal, semi-informed opinion as well. Basically what you're saying is that average is 6" - 7" Unfortunately, when I posted that view in the past, I've gotten flamed -- statistics show that average starts closer to 5.25 or 5.5. You'll get a lot of argument on this one, even though it does seem that under 6" is small. I'm about 5.75, and I've had more than a few folks call me small, so go figure. Size is in the eye of the beholder.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't really know how to answer, I don't think any of the comments were solicited by me, nor were they welcomed. I've gotten things like "is that it?" "at least you'll never be called too big" "my last boyfriend was bigger than you soft" None were said in anyway part of sph fun.

Mithra

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't really know how to answer, I don't think any of the comments were solicited by me, nor were they welcomed. I've gotten things like "is that it?" "at least you'll never be called too big" "my last boyfriend was bigger than you soft" None were said in anyway part of sph fun.

Even if you were particularly small (which 5.75" does not qualify) It's hard for me to believe someone (let alone multiple partners) would be that rude to someone they were entering into a sexual encounter with unless it was clear you enjoyed that sort of banter.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Even if you were particularly small (which 5.75" does not qualify) It's hard for me to believe someone (let alone multiple partners) would be that rude to someone they were entering into a sexual encounter with unless it was clear you enjoyed that sort of banter.

The first time, the girlfriend of a couple of years, guess she just liked to tease me. The second time was a hook-up and the girl seemed truly surprised and a bit dissapointed. The third time, the girl didn't want sex, and was trying to make my hard-on go away, to change the subject. The last time, a guy who saw me during a group adventure, he said after the fact, "you got nothing"...

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media

Damn, that sucks man. I've gotten similar comments before.

Lou Pole

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The first time, the girlfriend of a couple of years, guess she just liked to tease me. The second time was a hook-up and the girl seemed truly surprised and a bit dissapointed. The third time, the girl didn't want sex, and was trying to make my hard-on go away, to change the subject. The last time, a guy who saw me during a group adventure, he said after the fact, "you got nothing"...

Y'all associate with some fucked up people.

When I looked at your gallery, I thought, "He's hot and he has a nice, thick dick and a great stomach."

I'm not sure what anyone else was seeing or if they were just being assholes, but it's not what I see.

EDIT: truth be told, I noticed your stomach first, but I tend to notice stomachs before penises in all pictures, even on LPSG. I'm much more impressed by a 6 pack than 8 inches.

Last edited: