Question for the small guys...

Lou Pole

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're making connections where there are none. I never said that women have been brainwashed into believing that they can have their own careers. In fact, I would say much the opposite and claim that some women have been brainwashed into believing that they can't or shouldn't have careers of their own. Anyway, my views on the superiority of a large penis are based on what I've seen and experienced in my life and the opinions of women who are close to me. Now, if you're one of those rare women who, without societal brainwashing, can be pleased by a small/average penis, good for you, but from what I've seen you're not in the majority and in fact are part of a very, very small minority.

No, you didn't say that women were brainwashed into believing they can have their own careers, but why not make that leap? If we're so easily brainwashed and so out of tune with our bodies, then we must also be out of tune with the rest of our lives.

As for the women who are close to you, they're statistically insignificant. And yes, I'm statistically insignificant, too, but having lived with hundreds of women in my life and friends with many more, and having met far more woemn who don't care about penis size than those who do, I still think you're deceiving yourself.

The funny thing is that I don't think you understand female anatomy. We stretch and we shrink, and we don't need 7" or above (using your definition of a large penis) to have really good sex. If size were that important, then anything less than 21 inches in circumference -- the size of my youngest child's head at birth -- would be inadequate.

xallux

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If average is around 100 I could lose thirty and still be fine but things might be a little difficult if I lose the whole 40 as that would put me below 100. At least I'd get laid and be able to please women though.

Baseline IQ is always 100. Scores are adjusted to make the baseline 100. I am full of completely useless knowledge. Sorry to get off topic but I don't visit as often as I should.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I read what you said. I just don't agree with it.

I don't understand why you refuse to admit the inherent superiority of a large penis. I just don't get it. What do you get out of that kind of thinking? Does it make you feel more safe? More secure to think that everyone can be happy and have fulfilling sexual relationships? Well it's just not true. It's silly to think like that.

Please understand, I'm not trying to attack you, I just want for you to understand that the way of thinking that you're espousing is harmful. People with small penises should not expect to have happy sex lives. In fact, they should expect the opposite. Your ideas are building false hope in men who have no chance of ever being sexually adequate to anyone. All your actions are doing is setting these people up for a huge fall.

A sex life is not all there is to life. I think the inferiority/superiority of large or small penises just stems from society. To be fair, the idea of getting some just stems from society, to some degree.

It's not PC thinking, as you seem to believe, but I don't think we're biologically built to value big dicks.

oztiks103

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm 6 inches and to me this is an absurd question.I can fuck. Point blank period. I have been with a lot of females who's exes were hug and I fucked thermally better. It takes a lot more than a big dick to make a woman cumulative over and over. I've never ducked a mans ass but I'd guess its the same if you know how to work your dick.

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like my small dick. I'm all about size contrasts and I love the comparison.

There's a part of me that at times feels like I relate to guys in a female way....and it's made me consider for a hot minute here and there whether I would ever want to transition to having a pussy. But I am so comfortable with what I have.

And since I'm a voyeur I definitely wouldn't give up sight!!!

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
A blind guy walked into a bar with a white cane and busted shades and ordered a cheap scotch. The bartender was about to ask, "What happened to your glasses?" when a 14" tall man ran up, jumped on a barstool, punched the blind guy in the face, knocked over his whiskey and ran out. The blind guy was unfazed, and proceeded to order another drink, only to have the same scene repeated. After the third time, the bartender had to ask WTF?!? "Well", he said, "after reading a thread on LPSG I made a deal with the devil.....and this is what I got".

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's refreshing to see someone appreciates a nice body since we had a poll here recently that said six packs were useless and/or irrelevant.

Wait a minute! You honestly believe that the people who visit LPSG represent the general population? Do you think that the obsessions of the people on THIS FORUM represent the thoughts and obsessions of people who do NOT visit a large penis website every day?

Has it not occurred to you that the polls here are SKEWED because it's only polling people who have joined a LARGE PENIS website? The women visiting LPSG are not your average woman. Most average women would NEVER join a large penis website. (And considering the advice that you've been getting here, shouldn't THAT tell you something?)

If you went to a website devoted to large breasts, do you think that breasts or ass would win in a poll? How about a website devoted to beautiful women's asses, would breasts win the poll? Do you think that a bodybuilding website would find more people who appreciate a six-pack or a large dick?

Look, I know that no matter what anyone says, you're going to use it to find some way to feel sorry for yourself, because it's the way that your mind works. I think that there's a part of you that enjoys it, you like all the attention from all the people telling you to feel better about yourself and you enjoy wallowing in your own misery because sometime in the past "Feeling Sorry for Myself" became your primary attention getting strategy. You need to work on new strategies to get positive attention from people, and this is something that you need to work on with your therapist.

Last edited:

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Wait a minute! You honestly believe that the people who visit LPSG represent the general population? Do you think that the obsessions of the people on THIS FORUM represent the thoughts and obsessions of people who do NOT visit a large penis website every day?

Has it not occurred to you that the polls here are SKEWED because it's only polling people who have joined a LARGE PENIS website? The women visiting LPSG are not your average woman. Most average women would NEVER join a large penis website. (And considering the advice that you've been getting here, shouldn't THAT tell you something?)

If you went to a website devoted to large breasts, do you think that breasts or ass would win in a poll? How about a website devoted to beautiful women's asses, would breasts win the poll? Do you think that a bodybuilding website would find more people who appreciate a six-pack or a large dick?

Look, I know that no matter what anyone says, you're going to use it to find some way to feel sorry for yourself, because it's the way that your mind works. I think that there's a part of you that enjoys it, you like all the attention from all the people telling you to feel better about yourself and you enjoy wallowing in your own misery because sometime in the past "Feeling Sorry for Myself" became your primary attention getting strategy. You need to work on new strategies to get positive attention from people, and this is something that you need to work on with your therapist.
lots of good info there

good motavation also

at lest knowing i am not doing it for nothing

but I stopped for now because I injured my shoulder blade when sleeping the other day:frown1:

might dislocated it or pulled a muscle

my bones do tend to dislocate easily especially the ones in my rib cage

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media

What's with people on this site and constantly trying to get others to see therapists? Do you guys wok in the mental health industry or something?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What's with people on this site and constantly trying to get others to see therapists? Do you guys wok in the mental health industry or something?

Basincreek said that he's seeing a therapist on the 22nd in another thread.

Guess he doesn't care too much for my previous question. I am genially trying to find out information.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
So by your own sexual experiences, I'm correct in assuming your not a virgin? I'm not trying to imply anything by it just clarifying for my own curiosity.

Conversing with your female friends may provide very limited insight as they are only a drop in the bucket compared to the entire female population.

Also what are these tell tale signs you notice on your people watching expeditions?

First of all, let me apologize for replying to this post so late. I honestly did not notice it while I was going through the thread. I do apologize.

I'm not a virgin. Although I would never say that I'm sexually experienced, I have had sex with multiple partners.

I know that my friends might not necessarily be representative of the whole of womanhood, but I do trust their opinions. The advice they give me is usually correct.

In terms of what I've noticed from people watching is just the way people in general react to a big dick. It's something that, from what I've seen, is extremely attractive and just by itself can attract more than a few women.

First of all, let me apologize for replying to this post so late. I honestly did not notice it while I was going through the thread. I do apologize.

In terms of what I've noticed from people watching is just the way people in general react to a big dick. It's something that, from what I've seen, is extremely attractive and just by itself can attract more than a few women.
No need to apologize. I had just thought it strange you' replied to two other people after my post and gave mine a wide berth haha.

How can you not be sure its just the wow factor? True story: me and a buddy of mine had just left our jiu jitsu class and he was wearing some vale tudo shorts which are small and leave little to wonder upon, in these shorts he had a cup which looked oin those shorts to be a huge member. While walking back to my truck a girl happen to walk by talking on the phone glanced down and said OH wow. a few days later I saw her again and asked her if she was impressed by it and she said actually no she was just shocked by the size. I told her it wasnt the real thing but just a cup none the less a few others have told me also they just have a wow factor it doesnt actually make them more desirable.

ANd from my own personal experience. A great deal of ladies go for great personality and great bodies over cock size 9 times out of ten.