Question for the small guys...

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're SO bright, SO articulate, and SO empathetic. With more women like you in the world, men would be much more secure in their sexuality. You remind me of my wife of over 40 years. What makes me good in bed is her, not me. And vice versa. You're just terrific. I'm 5.5 X 5.5 and she absolutely loves what I have. Wouldn't trade it for anything. I'm a lucky guy and so is TheBF.

Aw, I just saw this comment. That is so sweet. :kiss:

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Wally you would do well to not call people liars for they believe in. It's my personal opinion your on the Psychotic side and I don't mean insane just a bit out of touch with reality.

I do not find any truth in your words any of them. But I also don't find a you a liar because you actually believe that what you say. It is my opinion that you just suffer from bad experiences that have warped your senses and if you had been treated differently you'd feel the way we do.

I don't believe my viewpoints are warped. I think they're honest.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
I don't believe my viewpoints are warped. I think they're honest.

That isn’t the point Wally. It seems most who’ve read your posts understand you believe them. The rest of the world doesn’t. More so, the world is filled with people who first define their success, second re-make themselves to fit their goals, third actually realize their dreams.

To be charitable, I think your mind is stuck in 10th grade locker room.

askew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow what a question. Having had no trouble getting laid since a young age, why the fuck would I want to mutilate myself in order to gain something I really never needed in the first place?

And yes like the one poster said I am a "pathetic" six by 4.5 or so and have never felt the desire for more.

Last edited:

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I would trade my eyesight in one of my eyes if it was a significant difference. I'm at about 6" and sorta thick right now and in order to lose sight in one eye I'd need to go to at least 8". Preferably 9.

The spirit of the thread is that you could have any kind of cock that you wanted as long as you were willing to give up sight in one eye.

Wow what a question. Having had no trouble getting laid since the age of fourteen, why the fuck would I want to mutilate myself in order to gain something I really never needed in the first place?

And yes like the one poster said I am a "pathetic" six by 4.5 or so and have never felt the desire for more.

To be fair, you wouldn't be mutilating yourself. You would only lose sight in one eye. It's not like you would get that eye gouged out or something, you would just lose sight in that guy. You would still look the same, just without the ability to see out of that eye.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Oh really, you think there is no difference between having one eye and two eyes? :rolleyes:
Educate yourself before stating such horrible things. Let's talk about drving a car i.e.

Lost Eye

Having one eye is not ideal, but it is no where near as debilitating as you are implying. Really, from my perspective losing an eye to gain a big cock seems like a very good trade.

JPoster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Best I can tell, the end result of the OP's view of women and penii is that if you don't have a big dick you don't ask out women who are 8s, 9s or 10s.

You also assume that only "lower" status women will put up with less than exemplary sex, something that you assume you can never provide because you don't have a big dick.

The relationship may be summed up by saying that your woman will settle and you will settle because neither one of you can get what you really want.

In truth we are all imperfect, and accommodating ourselves to our own and our SO's imperfections isn't settling, it is embracing what it is to be human.

Others have recommended therapy. While I second that observation I also hope that the OP will someday feel comfortable enough around women to open himself to them, be emotionally vulnerable and allow them to accept him without engaging in the harsh judgments he passes on himself. I predict that if he can find love his strident crusading and obsessiveness will vanish.

Any time I see one-track minds defending the castle to the death (and every forum has a couple of these) I am reminded that it is not the truth or falsity of the points that is paramount, but the REASON driving the poster that is the real issue. When that changes it ceases to seem so important to him.

joeym

Experimental Member
Media
If I get to keep the non-functioning eye so I don't look like a freak then I would gladly take something larger than my pathetic 6 x 4.5 for one eye.

I'd also trade about 30-40 IQ points for a bigger one. What's the point in being smart if you can't ever pleasure a woman?

Jeez, you're pretty down on yourself for a guy with an average size (albiet slightly on the thin side) penis.