Question for the small guys

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Do you ever day dream about having a big dick?

I think and day dream about being hung very often. At least once every hour. Sometimes the dreams get so intense that I just say out-loud, "I wish I had a big dick."

Anyone else do the same?

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've dreamed about having a big dick many times but since there's not much I can do about I've learned to enjoy what I have. I've met some guys who would rather find a man with a smaller dick. I have a large head and one guy I used to hook up with loved sucking it. And man, he knew how to suck!

Reactions: Exbiker

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do you ever day dream about having a big dick?

I think and day dream about being hung very often. At least once every hour. Sometimes the dreams get so intense that I just say out-loud, "I wish I had a big dick."

Anyone else do the same?

once in awhile I dream of it...lol! Who doesn't daydream? :D

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every now and then, yes. I think all men who aren't already monstrously large do, until they get rejected for being too large then it may just change.

Me? I don't see how I could be rejected for being too large so in the meantime I'll enjoy my daydreams. :D

Reactions: paskharen

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
For those of you who said yes, thanks for the replies! How do your big cock fantasies usually go?

Mine usually involve me using my big cock to break things likd tables or bricks. I also fuck me exes and use my big dick and great sex to get them to love me.

allonga

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No, I don't dream about having one nor would I want one but just once it might be good to have a hold of one to see what it feels like.

SillyGayBoy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a grower. I wonder what it is like to show off and what the stares would be like. I bet it is easy to hook up.

Sometimes I fantasize about large men I have seen showing off and wish I could have seen it longer or closer. Must feel good to be admired like that.

I get stared at anyway though. Feels nice.

larry0

1st Like
Media
I am a grower. I wonder what it is like to show off and what the stares would be like. I bet it is easy to hook up.

Sometimes I fantasize about large men I have seen showing off and wish I could have seen it longer or closer. Must feel good to be admired like that.

I get stared at anyway though. Feels nice.
ditto that!

I'd have dream at night rocking it with two fists.
would be awesome! And yeah throwing it around breaking tables would be cool too.

B.A.H

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have a big cock (almost "8) but I want it even bigger.
It's very important to me to know I am the biggest around and I have this fear that someone will reveal a bigger cock than mine.

Maybe if I had an average cock it was less important to me...
This feeling of taking off my underware in a public shower and seeing guys turn their look for a blink of a second is a great ego trip for me :)

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to think about it a lot. I did some pumping, and bathmate etc for a while.

But it doesn't really matter very much. I care more about my business. And friends, family, community life.

Every minute wasted thinking about my penis being larger is a minute less doing the things I really need to see as the Purpose of my life...

What is your purpose, Wally? Your meaning? Your goal?

Who do you want to BE?

Just be, dude. Just be.

:)

Reactions: ronin001

venusandmars75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think I definitely used to, mostly for the sake of having some confidence in my penis. It's been a source of shame and embarrassment, but through the years I've tried to tell myself to reject the credo that small penis = inferior. That only holds true under misogynistic logic of course since large penis = virile and small penis = less manly = more womanly = inferior, and I would argue 99% of folks have internalized that.

That being said, I'm comfortable with my size for my personal sake. I never have to worry about concealing boners, and things often miss the sore spot if it comes flying near my crotch area. I'd imagine large guys have a wider area that would feel pain if something were to impact the region.

So I guess my quest is to find a guy who I can almost live vicariously through. I fantasize about being with a guy with a large penis, and I fantasize about manipulating it and doing things to it. If I can't have one of my own, I can dream of others', right? :p

Sorry for the essay. This is the first time I've actually been completely candid about this in a public forum.

Kragger

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I still dream about having a big one and often wonder what it must be like to be hung, to have a bulge, to have guys stare and be envious. I want to know what it feels like to walk around with a bulge in my jeans.

SillyGayBoy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Part of having an erection substantially larger then what it is soft, meant shame in it if it happened in a place such as a public shower.

I grew up and matured a bit and if I rock a full hard on now, I have no shame, and will let people stare.

Strange how something like that would make a man self conscious. We should want to show it off.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Strange how something like that would make a man self conscious. We should want to show it off.

Hmm. You're assuming society is under the control of masculine men?

It isn't. The developed world is controlled by women, and the effeminate type of men ( not necessarily gay like us ) who become priests and such like ...

We may or may not want to show off. But women, and weaker men, don't want us to. The social stories, symbols, myths are influencing us more than we know ...

Explrthis

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I still dream about having a big one and often wonder what it must be like to be hung, to have a bulge, to have guys stare and be envious. I want to know what it feels like to walk around with a bulge in my jeans.[/QUOTE
Don't sell yourself short you you have a good looking cock....not everyone is looking for a huge one