Question for the str8 guys

heavy-chevy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've got a question for all you straight guys out there, especially those of you who claim to be 100% str8. I'm just curious to see how everyone will respond. Let's say you had the chance to fuck the girl of your dreams, whether it's a celebrity, close friend, etc.. But there's a catch. It would be part of a 3-way involving another dude, and at some point you'd have to fuck him to. How many of you would or wouldn't do it?

union_guy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fucking dream girl in all her three holes is great. If she is getting fucked by three guys in her three holes I want to be a member in it. But if she or some he asks me to fuck a guy, no never. I dont want to fuck even my dream girl. I am happy in my dream and jerking myself.

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got a question for all you straight guys out there, especially those of you who claim to be 100% str8. I'm just curious to see how everyone will respond. Let's say you had the chance to fuck the girl of your dreams, whether it's a celebrity, close friend, etc.. But there's a catch. It would be part of a 3-way involving another dude, and at some point you'd have to fuck him to. How many of you would or wouldn't do it?

This is what I dream about doing!!!!!

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your question appears to presume your own definition of "100% straight" which in and of itself has been a question of some debate here.

The scenario you pose, as I read it, has the subtext "Would you recant your self-proclaimed inflexible sexuality in exchange for a shiny, pretty fuckbaubble if the opportunity presented itself?" or, more succinctly, "Are you a liar or are you just weak?"

That presupposed that everyone says they're straight (and who is truthful about it) for the same reason. There are those who say they are 100% straight because the idea of gay sex is repulsive and disgusting to them. There are others who say they're 100% straight because they have no attraction to men without being repulsed by the idea; simply that love/lust "click" doesn't happen. And of course every shade in between.

So you appear to be asking "Would you do this gross, disgusting thing to get this wonderful, splendid thing?" (so that you can judge them for it) when for some of your audience the question is interpreted as "Would you do this thing to which you're relatively apathetic about to get this wonderful, splendid thing?"

Why not just ask the question "What do you consider "straight" to be?" Or better yet, read the dozens of threads already on here.