Question for the straight contributors here...

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by moonbeam, Aug 16, 2010.

1. moonbeam

moonbeam Active Member

I'm amazed at how many straight contributors to this site seem to be so comfortable putting their stuff on display for everyone, including us gay visitors. Please keep up the good work! :biggrin1:

That said, would it creep you out if we did things like make special requests for pics, videos, hell, even a clone of your cock? Or would you appreciate the extra attention?

There have been times where I wanted to ask this of some of the posters here either online or in person, but I didn't want to cross-the-line so to speak and offend/annoy/disrespect them. Just wanted to get a general sense of straight guys POV on this.

I'm 100% gay, and personally wouldn't feel comfortable doing this for women, especially in person. I've always assumed the same was true for 100% straight men - but in case this isn't always the case, just thought I'd ask :redface:

2. Ceman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    me personally im here for women, but idc about comments but i probably wouldnt do certain things for guys that i would for girls.

Draft saved Draft deleted