Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
links said:
I would like to thank all those for their germane responses so far! :fing02:
That thumb looks like it could go right up someone's ass if they weren't wearing straight undies to protect themselves.

SouthernBum

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
links said:
I would like to thank all those for their germane responses so far! :fing02:

what the holy hell?! What are you trying to accomplish with this post. Are you saying everyone elses posts are irrelevant. Plus, what kind of douche bag word is germane? I'm not gay, but I can see how someone could get easily offended by your thread.

On a lighter note. Pecker...you crack me up, as usual.

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
SouthernBum said:
what the holy hell?! What are you trying to accomplish with this post. Are you saying everyone elses posts are irrelevant. Plus, what kind of douche bag word is germane? I'm not gay, but I can see how someone could get easily offended by your thread.

On a lighter note. Pecker...you crack me up, as usual.
Thanks, Bum...you're the kind of "str8" guy that prospers on this board. Men are men. Their sexual orientation has NOTHING to do with what type of underwear you wear. Or, is he uncomfortable just TALKING to "gay" guys and had to aim the question only at the "str8" ones?

I always say, "He who shouts the loudest is covering up the most".

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Agreed, Mattness. Underwear is underwear and has no bearing upon anything else except maybe the look and fit of other clothing that you wear (low rise jeans with regular briefs, for example).

I do have a few queations and some comments:

Now, since I like men AND Women, do I get to answer TWICE?

What happens if I like boxerbriefs, boxers, thongs, jocks AND freeballing?

And what is the purpose of asking anyway? Are you looking for advice on which to wear? I am sure, somewhere in the 1000s of threads in this board we have already talked about this AD NAUSEUM.

Please use the search feature in the future and leave out the inflammatory orientation adjectives.

D_Count_Dickula

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am straight but curious, so I can take an intermediate position here.

Personally I own:

3 Boxers
(complete shit, uncomfortable to wear, looks awkward)
5 Strings
(I give a **** if it looks gay, I do lots of sports, they are perfect for it)
10 Boxer briefs
(looks sexy, because they are formfitting, the bulge shows nicely, absolutely comfortable to wear)
3 Speedo trunks (thats a personal fetish:smile:)

So u can see, there a lots of varities for different occasions and your sexual orientation cannot be told by the kind of your swim- or underwear.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
links said:
Joined a while ago but never got around to posting something that truly interested me.

I've been looking around here and there for some different underwear since I'm pretty tired of boxers, which is all I have.

The question is this- what kinds of underwear do all the straight members here own? And on what occasion do you wear each type (all the time, while wearing certain clothing, at home/school, sports activity, special events, ...)?

Here's the deal pal, I used to pretend to be straight and was married and strange as it may seem to a sexual fool such as yourself, I wore the same type of underwear when I lived the straight life as I do now while living the gay life.

Beyond that wear whatever dammed underwear you want. It's your body so you have to be comfortable with it.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
links said:
what kinds of underwear do all the straight members here own? And on what occasion do you wear each type
I think some of the members of this board are over-reacting. It is obvious that the word "straight" does not refer to sexual orientation in this question, since that has nothing to do with the question he asked. Obviously, what he was referring to with the adjective "straight" were the penii that lack a significant bend or curve to them, since that could actually play a role in the kind of underwear one prefers.

I'm a glass-half-full kinda guy.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm straight, but if I were gay, I don't think it would change my preference for underwear. But, to satisfy your fetish, here goes...

Daily I wear boxer-briefs because I find them comfortable. Tighty-whitey's are to constricting, and I 'flop' around too much with boxers. However, when exercising I wear the tighty-whitey's because floppage is no fun when trying to run.

How's that?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well now. At my advanced age, my penis has a slight down bend when totally errect. As far as sexual orientation, I am hetro.

Thus, my answers regarding skivies.

As a young farm boy, freeballing inside the overalls in the Spring, Summer and Fall. Briefs and long johns in the Winter.

Once in the Military. Boxers in boot camp. Once liberated from boot camp, briefs. Jockeys were sold in the PX.

Now that I am older an dout of Uncle Sams Club I usually freeball as I did in my tender youth.

But then, I also have some fun skivies for employment/deployment during sexual activity. I also use skivies with horizontal flys in the Winter time, when heat around my body is critical.

It goes without saying that everyone can enjoy skivies or not wearing skivies no matter the orientation of their penis. Pointing down/Pointing Up or any angle in between. Then I have viewed hetros/homos in group shower situations and know for a fact that no one has the skivies situation totally in control.

If it feels good do it!!!!!!!!!

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Spladle said:
I think some of the members of this board are over-reacting. It is obvious that the word "straight" does not refer to sexual orientation in this question, since that has nothing to do with the question he asked. Obviously, what he was referring to with the adjective "straight" were the penii that lack a significant bend or curve to them, since that could actually play a role in the kind of underwear one prefers.

Huh? If he wasn't referring to sexual orientation, he's had ample opportunity to clarify himself along the way:

Mattness said:
What does one's sexual orientation have to do with their underwear?
links said:
Frankly, I am just interested in getting feedback from this particular audience for this topic. Your chance will come in the near future.

Let's face it: the 'audience' was clear from the beginning. :rolleyes:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
RideRocket said:
But, to satisfy your fetish, here goes...
Thanks for naming it, Ride. If OP had owned up to this from the start, maybe there would've been less ruffled feathers.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
VeeP said:
Huh? If he wasn't referring to sexual orientation, he's had ample opportunity to clarify himself along the way:

Let's face it: the 'audience' was clear from the beginning. :rolleyes:
I thought it was clear from the tone of my post that I was being sarcastic, but apparently I was mistaken. Stupid internet.

*kicks the internet*