question for the straight guys

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Spladle said:
I thought it was clear from the tone of my post that I was being sarcastic, but apparently I was mistaken. Stupid internet.

Oh, ok... my bad. I like it much better now that I read it that way. :smile:

maxman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hell how wears underwear anymore... let it hang dude... it feels better and they cant get to it faster! i stay nude as much as possible... but silk underwear...(not fuckin women shit) does feel good if you have to dress and go out and dont want anyone to see you hanging..but shit..thats no fun...let them look and wonder...hummm

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Because a queer guys taste in underwear is too abhorrent to contemplate and certainly couldn't apply to a straight guy? I don't know. Just a thought.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmm I might skirt the slightly controversial issue here. (Personally it doesn't bother me, but of course I'm not the one who would be offended either.)

Anyway, I've been a boxers guy for a long time. Started freeballing close to a year ago. I workout in boxer briefs...so overall I mix it up. Boxers are my primary choice though.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
KinkGuy said:

Is tasty. :cool:

Actually, it's not my fight, and to tell the truth....having such an uproar over something as small (well..depending on the selection) as underwear is rather trivial to me. I prefer being passionate over more exciting things...such as pixy sticks. (Those are also tasty :wink:)

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
KinkGuy said:
Because a queer guys taste in underwear is too abhorrent to contemplate and certainly couldn't apply to a straight guy? I don't know. Just a thought.
You're assuming that any guy that labels himself as "gay" would wear the same underwear, or do ANYTHING, the same as any other "gay" guy. NO!!!!!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mattness said:
You're assuming that any guy that labels himself as "gay" would wear the same underwear, or do ANYTHING, the same as any other "gay" guy. NO!!!!!
So I guess we're keeping it a secret that we all share the same pair of underwear?

felix20

Just Browsing
Media
KinkGuy said:

Wait... they eat pudding and chicken??? I thought the blacks were the only ones that eat chicken. No, that's not right. Black people are the ones with big penises. Which group eats chicken?

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Matthew said:
So I guess we're keeping it a secret that we all share the same pair of underwear?

I thought us fags weren't supposed to wear undies at all? Did I mis-read our new covenants and bylaws? Crap, there goes my membership.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You have no idea how many hazzings and initiations I have had to endure to maintain my...wait, ahhh, well, never mind.

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
You can't be serious! Of course sexual orientation makes a difference. A straight friend of mine in college didn't have any clean underwear at the gym, so he borrowed a pair of briefs from a gay dude. Before you knew it, he was on his knees chugging down my cock. :069: It had to be the gay underwear that did it.

Thank God for your sese of humor. And keeeping it real? :biggrin1: