question for the straight guys

greek18

Experimental Member
Media
links said:
Hey all,

Joined a while ago but never got around to posting something that truly interested me.

I've been looking around here and there for some different underwear since I'm pretty tired of boxers, which is all I have.

The question is this- what kinds of underwear do all the straight members here own? And on what occasion do you wear each type (all the time, while wearing certain clothing, at home/school, sports activity, special events, ...)? :thanks:

For some odd reason this thread reminds me of one started by one infamous Mrs. Donna Goldstein of New York who seems to have mysteriously vanished! :biggrin1:

oz_buff_guy

1st Like
Media
Backpacking around at the moment - soon appearing
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Jeez, the amount of times my mates have wound me up for wearing 'gay' pants - I'd be a millionaire if i had a dollar each jibe.

Anyway, my impression is that gay pants, like gay men tend to be better turned out, bathe more frequentluy and can dance. If underwear can do all this, then long may i continue to wear gay pants.

Chris

texas30

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me it's a mix...depends on my mood

I own everything from bikinis, lowrise, briefs, boxer briefs and boxers

Lately (at least according to my laundry) I've been wearing more boxers.

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
I wear nothing, or thongs. I prefer to not wear anything, but I usually need some support or to keep the equipment in place, and a proper-fitting thong is almost as comfortable as being naked.

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tighty whities for most situations
knit boxer briefs extra support
boxers when I want to be all loose and wiggly

BigBulgeMan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not a commercial post at all, but I past in it some links to illustrate what kind of undies I'm wearing !

Most of the time, I wear HOM's boxers or briefs. Normal : it's french underwears and… I'm french ! :redface: . If you are interrested, you'll find it here. I use to wear white HO1 but I buy other models too. I must admitt that they are very comfortable for well hung men, with a great streaching pouch (but with a very good support too !).
Sometimes, I wear strings too ; just play attention about the pouch size, but strings are not forbidden for well endowed men :tongue:
I like “L'homme invisible”'s underwears. They are very comfortable (and cute, aren't they ?)
I like especially this one !!:biggrin1:
I must confess that I like to wear Punto Blanco too !

Hope that you'll discover new undies with my post. Tell me if you like it.

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I suppose if'n I'ma be gay that night, I'll wear the boxer briefs but if I'm fixin' for some straightness, I'll stick with the boxers.

slayer04

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when i was in hs and had to take gym i wore boxers or boxer briefs cuz nudity wasnt allowed at formals i wore boxer briefs...anywhere else...freeball

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
slayer04 said:
when i was in hs and had to take gym i wore boxers or boxer briefs cuz nudity wasnt allowed at formals i wore boxer briefs...anywhere else...freeball

I'm confused. You had your "formals" during "gym"? Or the other way around?

pdrprst

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the reason he threw it out to the straight guys is summed up in Floridaswimmer's post about, "Girls seem to love the boxerbriefs".

Any guy that gets a coin flip, or best of 3, on being gay or straight that night gets an automatic free pass from women for wearing whatever kind of underwear he wants to wear, guys that they think of as "straight", well. . .I have caught my fair share of flack from women because of my choices in underwear.
Some nights I wear bikini briefs because everything needs to be held together, others silk boxers with chili peppers and "Hot" printed on them. Then again I weighed in for wrestling in front of 50 guys wearing purple bikini briefs on a $5 bet and it didn't make me gay, I don't think.

The point is, the straighter guys out there, who may only wear one thing would like to know what the ladies will tolerate (especially the first time before you have proven that what matters is in the package). Then he can skip the defense of his choice of underwear that night and not overcomplicate something that is complicated enough already.

As luck would have it, women and gay guys dig boxer briefs. I feel like they make me look like Milli Vanilli's albino stunt double, but to each their own.