Question for the uncut or restored

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by kofttuk, Jul 17, 2008.

1. kofttuk

kofttuk Member

I have been restoring for about a year now, not as often as I would like though as I find it difficult to wear a device during the day at work. Anyway, I noticed these bumps under the head at the frenulum that I never noticed before restoring. The bumps are on the underside of the penis and seem to surround the frenulum in a straight line on each side. There are 3 on one side and 2 on the other and it looks like I am getting a third developing. I was wondering if this was normal to the uncut cock and if perhaps I am regaining something that was once lost. I have attached photos along with a full shot with a semi. I apologize for the grainy/blurry photos as I have a shitty camera.

Attached Files:

2. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    They are *probably* (images not clear enough) pearly penile papules. There are there with circumcised guys, but don't develop in the dry environment. Some uncuts have over developped ones that look almost alien. Most have just what looks to be pimples all around the rim of head.

uncuts who get cut as adult see their papules reduce in size/visibility, while those cuts who restore see theirs increase in size.

3. SteveHd

Gold Member

I would like to see a published reference for that. I simply don't believe it.

4. Beanie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well the pictures are just not clear enough to see what your referring to. if its possible maybe you can repost pictures taken from a high res camera? if not then the best your going to get is guesses but if your talking about what i think your talking about then there is absolutely nothing to worry about they are natural and should be there, i am uncut and have them all around the head so dont worry.

5. B_bxrbrfs

B_bxrbrfs New Member

I've got them as well - you have to look to see them but they're there.

Draft saved Draft deleted