question for the women on orgasms

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III, Nov 17, 2009.

1. D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III

I have been with quite a few women, but my current does something a bit different after orgasm. She usually orgasms when I am giving her oral....which she so much loves......and right after she cums she laughs. At first I just thought it is perhaps because she is enjoying it so much. But now I notice she laughs every single time. Not a huge deal, and I don't want to mention it and make her self conscious. just different from the others I have been with.

Do any of you women laugh after you orgasm? Ever heard of this before. Just curious.

2. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Because the noises and moves she makes dont bother her during orgasm but she might feel a little goofy about them right after. It takes so much trust and mental relaxation to be able to orgasm for someone else, so all sorts of emotions can be let loose.

3. dolfette

Gold Member

some women always cry after orgasm.
    it's just how different people react to the hormone rush.

4. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

I think I've done just about everything after an orgasm from laugh to cry. Usually the laugh originates after several orgasms right in a row and I get super sensitive. If you keep touching me one of my reflexes is to laugh and push you away.

5. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

All these answers are right. I have only laughed once after an orgasm and that was the one and ONLY time I ever had an orgasm when my husband was inside me. I used my finger on my clit. Afterwords, he said "Wow! Was that real"? I was so overwhelmed and stunned, I just laughed. The only way I can climax is by oral, so it was a real stunner. Encourage her to explore you and herself while making love. She might then break out in to one of those uncontrobale giggling sessions - complete with hiccups! ;-). Have fun and no worries. She's happy.

6. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lately, after unusually intense orgasms, I have a laughing fit which gets gradualy more, and more hysterical, before finally turning into choking sobs, and sometimes wailing. If my man just lets me cry until I'm done, I usually feel like I just conquered the world. When this first happened though, I was way to hysterical to communicate at all, and he thought he'd done something wrong. I knew I had to pull myself together so I could indicate that I was okay. I kept giving him the "thumb's up", but he was totally panicking. Apparently, he was seconds away from carrying me to the car, and driving me to the E.R. He's still very nervous when this happens, but he always lets me get it all out. I think it's just a response to endorphins. Unfortunately, it's tough to stay aroused when someone you love is having a weird fit, and I think the quality of his own orgasms isn't as good on those occasions.

7. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    I haven't seen the laugh but have seen crying happen once and a while due to an overload of emotions.

8. voidout

Gold Member

9. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I hate that video, that guy is the biggest idiot i've ever laid eyes on. He goes on and on about dimples in your lower back be indicitative of your ability to squirt. If memory serves.

10. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've seen the laugh during sex/oral and when you've never seen it before it's disconcerting, like she's laughing at what you are doing, but in truth it's usually not the case.

11. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't know about the dimple stuff, but he just comes across like the biggest toolbag ever.

12. TBoneSteak

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, he certainly seems like a douche.
    My wife and I had a threesome with a friend of ours a while ago, and she cried after cumming...It kinda freaked us out, and her too. She was saying "I don't know why I'm crying!"

Back then I thought I did something wrong, but maybe it was just a hormone rush?

13. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, I don't know why I laugh, but I do. I know I'm so super sensitive right after that any touch, breath, anything will just set me off!

14. voidout

Gold Member

I was just showing that the chick laughs a lot. Otherwise, I hate the video as well.

15. kinda_hung

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My wife has laughed a few times after orgasm. A couple times she has came with just me inside her and really having rough sex in missionary possition. She started laughing right after her orgasm. Her pussy got very tight and then really wet and big!! Then she started laughing. I was alarmed and didn't know what to say!

The other time I gave her an orgasms through me fingering her and then went onto doggy style. She started laughing and giggling right away. So I stopped. Asked what was wrong. She said "nothing" just keep going. So I did. She kept giggling. I said "WHAT!!!" She said keep going. I'll tell you when you are done!!! Ok. So I got done and we were in the bathroom cleaning up. I asked her what she was giggling about. She said my nuts were slapping her clit and it was very sensitive and ticklish. LOL.

16. Sassy

Sassy Member

Hmmmm. It's never occurred to me that that's why I laugh (sometimes). I never thought to discuss w/ my girlfriends, since it seemed such a knock to the guy.

It's usually when I'm extremely relaxed and comfortable with the guy.

17. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    It is good to laugh. For the health. I have laughed, I have cried, I have done both at once. It is very relaxing especially if my partner joins me.

18. Twistbarbie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    it's a happy release. As is OMFG that was great! Smile, laugh. Not to be taken as a bad thing although I can imagine if you didn't know your partner too well they may well think you're laughing at them.

19. MTHgasm

MTHgasm Member

20. beachbum1971

beachbum1971 Member

Albums:
    Sometimes when it's really intense it tickles if you keep going too long afterward. Take a breather. Take it as a compliment you got her off well.

Draft saved Draft deleted