Question for the women...

B_btrelll

Just Browsing
Media
Please give me some wank fantasy in the guise of answering a not-too-subtle question designed to get me winkle throbbing. May I suggest bra size, details of you handling large or small penises, details of threesomes and lesbianism.

I can't be bothered to ask a question like other guys here.

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh dear, I try to be kind and this may come across as unkind ... but you need to know.

Really now? You can't be bothered to ask a question? But yet you want answers? I have to wonder is this the type of philosophy you take when you are going to be intimate with a woman? If so, how very disappointing for her.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Please give me some wank fantasy in the guise of answering a not-too-subtle question designed to get me winkle throbbing. May I suggest bra size, details of you handling large or small penises, details of threesomes and lesbianism.

:biggrin1:

I love it!

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Reminds me of the time I had an MFMF, the guy was so small the hard bitch Dyke fucked him up the ass with a 10 inch black strap on while he had to watch me fuck the other woman (his wife) hard and deep with my 12 inch cock.

sneakyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

At least the guy was honest I guess . I'd say there would be quite a few questions asked by guys , with an attempt to look serious , but in reality just wanting some ' winkle throbbing wank material ' .
He did deserve the responses he has gotten though :biggrin1:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Ummm, I left the decoder ring in my locker.

bunny-pancake.gif

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media

I like your direct approach, but if you cant find any jack off material here for yourself then you need alot more help then you realize

:twak:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

that is some dry, dry humor. i love it.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont wanna make a new thread but...

what do you guys ( those that have been with males) thisnk about the average girth? what have u seen really.. is average less than 5 or more than 5 inches? just wondering since all i see is length

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I dont wanna make a new thread but...

what do you guys ( those that have been with males) thisnk about the average girth? what have u seen really.. is average less than 5 or more than 5 inches? just wondering since all i see is length
UGH? this thread is being just trash talked lol.. I doubt you will find any useful answers here.