Question for the women

tiger33

Just Browsing
Media
Just wanted a women's opinion/thoughts about a little experiment I have planned for my wife. I have a penis pump, and measure 7 x 5 prior to use however, afterwards...I measure 7.5 x 6.75. Question follows: What should my expectations be for this encounter. Better yet, will she notice much difference in the girth area? If you could, or have experienced a similar type of situation via, smaller lover to larger and explain the different sensations experienced b/c of the increase in girth. Any tips, advice, or heads-up on this would be very helpful.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Almost 2 inches extra girth, oh yes she is going to notice a difference.

You are playing with fire, be careful your lady doesn't become addicted to your new found size

Now a question for you

Does pumping have a effect on your sensation during sex. If so 9which i would assume) does it heighten the sensations or lessen them?

tiger33

Just Browsing
Media
Don't know. I haven't tried yet, but I will be sure 2 let u know. As a woman, can you explain the sensation difference u/she will experience. I have always been curious about how different sizes of cocks vary the sensation for women. Main reason, her previous lover's cock was very thick, like wrist thick. I have always wondered if/how b/c my wife's hoo hoo, lol is pretty small, how it looked inside her. She said he had to go very slow and be very easy w/her. Can u relate or share a similar experience?

Abe Frohman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's a pretty significant increase, both of you will notice the difference both in sensation and how filledshe looks. Especially since you have stated she is small down there. For extra mileage I would use a cock ring, but be careful. Speaking from experience. Have fun and good luck.

Linda Sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
She should notice a difference, but don't think that size can make up for skill (and of course, dear, I assume you are skillful; I just throw this in for the impressionable minds on this post).

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Here's a thought: That might HURT.

My GF finds a certain size painful; so this new... er... surprise might lead to some really huge issues.

Of course if it works... CHATHAM METHOD FTW!?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if that were the case, i wouldn't have asked about ur exp/knowledge

You're the one who said the ex (who you probably already outstrip) had to go "slow and easy". It sounds like you've talked about this with your wife. If you need more input, ask her for it. My experiences are irrelevant unless you plan to come over here and fuck me, or unless your wife wants to find a way to swap vajay-jays with me.

tiger33

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for all the helpful insight and answers. I will be sure to apply them. Also, I have spoken with my wife about her previous experiences to get her thoughts/feelings about thicker vs. thin. Her answer was, "thicker girth tends to provide greater stimulation." The problem with this answer for me was the lack of detail. I really wanted other ladies, "detailed," answers on the different sensations provided via, the larger girth. I guess what I'm trying to better understand the, "filled-up,"/"greater stimulation," difference between a 5" girth vs. 6.75" I just want to learn as much as possible about, the female sexual experience to become the best lover/partner I can.