Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm working on restoring my foreskin but before i go any farther I'm wondering how a gay uncut top fucks a guy without a condom considering he has foreskin. Might seem like a strange question but humor me, k? :rolleyes: And no one plz starting on a condom rant, this is only for way in the future when I find a life partner, husband,soul-mate or whatever it will be call then until then I'm wearing a condom!

D_Eddie Withagun

Experimental Member
Media
I've never not used a condom, but I suppose you'd pull the foreskin back before going in.

I'm not overly aware of the procedure involved with reversing circumcision, but best of luck!

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You pull the foreskin back for putting on a condom. Unless you have a terrible overhang (or a phimosis) the foreskin goes back when you get hard, so that is usually the standard position for penetration.

david6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't roll my foreskin back before I fuck my boyfriend, it tends to get pushed back as I enter him

Service4hung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My BF is uncut, foreskin doesn't get in the way. If the skin is back, going in it feels the same as cut. If the skin isn't back all the way, it gets pushed back going in. Either way, without a condom, cut dick gives more friction, and takes more lube, because of the "give" uncut guys have, there's more glide on the in and out, and less friction.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You can either pull the skin back or not. Entering with the skin pulled back feels more like a cut cock for the bottom, but once you start thrusting, there's more of a glide and less friction. If you're using condoms, it's easier if you pull the skin back before putting it on.