Question For Uncut Gents

S

SirConcis

Forgot : at urinals, I often see guys piss thorugh overhang these days, The whole "never retract" proponents are likely the cause of this. To ech his own, but I find a guy pissing through his long foreskin disgusting because I know how bad urone trapped under foreskin smells.

Forgot : at urinals, I often see guys piss thorugh overhang these days, The whole "never retract" proponents are likely the cause of this. To ech his own, but I find a guy pissing through his long foreskin disgusting because I know how bad urone trapped under foreskin smells.
Perhaps it has nothing to do with proponents and people do what they want.

LongDong28_

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember once when I was a kid, I was bursting for a piss real bad. I eventually got there, dropped my drawers and let it go - only it fucking sprayed everywhere for a sec as my foreskin was stuck over the glans... nowadays it doesn’t cover beyond the rim of my glans but pulling my foreskin all the way back is just part of my pee ritual now lol :)

Reactions: BigdickguyinTX

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

???

How is the urine getting "trapped" under the foreskin? That...makes...no....sense. Unless you're pinching it off every time you take a leak for the balloon trick (or your foreskin opening is super tight and the urine has nowhere to go?) the urine stream should go directly through and out without getting "trapped".

Ah well, whatever. To each their own. I almost never retract just to urinate, and I've never had any complaints.

Reactions: gymfresh

Mostly retract but some time just piss through it just how i feel.

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
???

How is the urine getting "trapped" under the foreskin? That...makes...no....sense. Unless you're pinching it off every time you take a leak for the balloon trick (or your foreskin opening is super tight and the urine has nowhere to go?) the urine stream should go directly through and out without getting "trapped".

Ah well, whatever. To each their own. I almost never retract just to urinate, and I've never had any complaints.

In my humble opinion, it is important to make some clarifications. Except in the presence of a severe phimosis (ie a foreskin so tight that it can never be fully retracted), the flow of urine always passes without problems through the foreskin. Rather, the reasons that lead various men to prefer to urinate with the glans uncovered are two others. Number one. Whoever has a long foreskin may have problems with urinating without retracting it: the skin, while not hindering the flow of urine, could interfere with it (for example, causing small splashes or a flow that is more difficult to control). Number two. Leaving aside that it would always be better to do as women and that is to dry the glans with a small piece of toilet paper after having finished urinating, to pee with the glans exposed prevents any small drops or residues of urine from remaining inside the foreskin (especially if this is long or abundant): in this regard I also speak in a personal capacity, it is not pleasant, even for hygiene, that the inner foreskin and glans remain slightly damp, even for a few hours. Obviously everyone does as they like or is used to, particularly in relation to how their penis is anatomically structured...

S

SirConcis

Well said Flotiz. You managed to write it down in a much better way that I could.
As an aside, as a boy, my dad instructed me to retract after pissing, not for the pissing thing, but rather to exercise my long and slightly tight foreskin, Eventually clued in it was bettwre rio retract during pissing to not trap urine under foreskin.

brit_lad_8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Leaving aside that it would always be better to do as women and that is to dry the glans with a small piece of toilet paper after having finished urinating, to pee with the glans exposed prevents any small drops or residues of urine from remaining inside the foreskin (especially if this is long or abundant): in this regard I also speak in a personal capacity, it is not pleasant, even for hygiene, that the inner foreskin and glans remain slightly damp, even for a few hours.

I always retract as my foreskin remains damp on the inside, also when using a urinal there's no toilet paper to wipe up the excess afterwards. I found through experience that when I didn't retract and kept peeing through my foreskin it would get rather sore after some time. Hence that's why I always retract and there's no more soreness.

I always retract as my foreskin remains damp on the inside, also when using a urinal there's no toilet paper to wipe up the excess afterwards. I found through experience that when I didn't retract and kept peeing through my foreskin it would get rather sore after some time. Hence that's why I always retract and there's no more soreness.

I get a bit red sometimes if things are a bit damp after a shower, don’t know if urine would be better or worse for that.

D

deleted136887

Retract.
It focusses the stream.
And can target it.

Sandalguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Partially retract to get a stream which doesn't splash - unless I'm sitting down for other things as well in which case I'll leave it alone! Usually at home I'll wipe it dry afterwards with paper.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Depends. If I’m peeing outdoors, I don’t bother to retract. If I’m indoors sitting, I don’t retract. If I’m at a urinal, sometimes do, sometimes don’t. But if I don’t, I always give a tug forward first to make sure nothing is sticking together that might cause a crazy stream. After tugging it’s a straight shot out. I prefer to hold my penis at a urinal by the covered glans rather than by the shaft, retracted. But either is fine. My choice doesn’t matter whether I’m being watched, which I don’t mind, either.

I have some friends with long foreskins who don’t retract to pee because they’ve learned, through trial and error, that their long prepuce serves as a reliable funnel that channels their stream. When they retract they often have a “split stream”. Other friends with long foreskins have the opposite experience and aim better when retracted slightly or fully. It really depends on learning what works best with your own anatomy, rather than following some vague “best practices” rules of behavior.

I think it’s a given that all intact boys start out peeing through our acroposthions and don’t give it any thought. The question then is when and why some guys change that pattern. The most common reasons for preferring to retract are aim and hygiene. Sometimes parents expect it and sometimes we just observe and follow peers. Ultimately it should come down to what feels best and works best for you.

Bull9in

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm terribly curious why it seems that there are some guys who have an aversion to retracting their foreskins. Some of the responses almost seem militant about it. (paraphrasing) "I never would." "I only retract in the shower." etc. Is there some magic reason for the sanctity of not retracting one's foreskin?

I am cut, but I would not want drops of urine on my skin after peeing. I always blot with paper (use the stalls, always) before I put my dick back in my pants. So why would any guy want urine on/in/under their foreskin?

Reactions: MrMartini