Question for uncut men, please help.

JSG: This is my first post here. I found this forum after Googling "unretracted foreskin".

Here is the basic problem:

I think my boyfriend has an unretracted foreskin. It always covers the head of his penis, whether he is hard or soft. He told me the first time he had sex it hurt so much he and his girlfriend were traumatized and he didn't have sex again for 3 years. He is now 47 and has had about 5 long term relationships since then. We can have sex without pain most of the time, but sometimes one of us will just move the wrong way and he's biting his lip so he doesn't howl.

Maybe this will sound weird or selfish but I wish I could see the head his penis sometimes! He is very jumpy about letting me retract his foreskin (he only does it himself in the shower, for hygienic reasons) and during a hand job or a blowjob the foreskin is always covering his glans. I feel like he is so afraid of pain - and the way he describes the pain it sounds awful and extreme - that he won't even try to see if we can work to help this problem, if not solve it completely.

I am 28 and North American so this is only my first experience with an uncut penis and I am learning.

Is there any technique that can slowly help the foreskin to be able to retract? Technique for me or for him?

Is circumcision the only option in terms of solving this? Neither of us wants circumcision - it is his decision, obviously, but I have read so much about possible loss of sensation etc., I do not want that to happen to him.

Please if anybody has any experience or information please post it. I definitely want to be more acquainted with this part of him but I don't want to hurt him at all.

Thanks.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Honestly? At 47 this should absolutely NOT be an issue. He needs to see a Urologist immediately. His foreskin should retract and be mobile both with, and without an erection. Please, encourage him to see his doctor. This is not unusual or something for him to be embarrassed about. Believe me, any Doctor more than 30 minutes out of medical school has encountered and dealt with more serious "penis problems" than this. This should have been resolved in his teen years. There are simple, in office proceedures to open the foreskin which will set your boyfriend free! Circumcision is a last resort and I am 99.9999% sure, he will not need to be surgically altered.

JSG: Hey, thanks for all the responses. I had no idea this could be a very simple and easily corrected problem. I think he's just basically gotten used to it being the way it is.

I admit I am pushing him to do something about it but honestly, I am doing it because I just can't stand the idea that sex could be painful for him. Also, ever since I lost my virginity, my favourite part of sex has been the 'money shot' (sorry, trying not to be graphic) and with him, I never get it!

Thanks for posting, I feel reassured after reading all this and I'm going to go and Google "phimosis" now.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Go to the doctor. There are steroid creams or a small operation they can do in the office where they make three small incisions in the frenulum to free it up. Nothin major but it should be sorted by age 47 :eek:

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by JSG@Jun 18 2005, 01:11 AM
This is my first post here. I found this forum after Googling "unretracted foreskin".

Here is the basic problem:

I think my boyfriend has an unretracted foreskin. It always covers the head of his penis, whether he is hard or soft. He told me the first time he had sex it hurt so much he and his girlfriend were traumatized and he didn't have sex again for 3 years. He is now 47 and has had about 5 long term relationships since then. We can have sex without pain most of the time, but sometimes one of us will just move the wrong way and he's biting his lip so he doesn't howl.

Maybe this will sound weird or selfish but I wish I could see the head his penis sometimes! He is very jumpy about letting me retract his foreskin (he only does it himself in the shower, for hygienic reasons) and during a hand job or a blowjob the foreskin is always covering his glans. I feel like he is so afraid of pain - and the way he describes the pain it sounds awful and extreme - that he won't even try to see if we can work to help this problem, if not solve it completely.

I am 28 and North American so this is only my first experience with an uncut penis and I am learning.

Is there any technique that can slowly help the foreskin to be able to retract? Technique for me or for him?

Is circumcision the only option in terms of solving this? Neither of us wants circumcision - it is his decision, obviously, but I have read so much about possible loss of sensation etc., I do not want that to happen to him.

Please if anybody has any experience or information please post it. I definitely want to be more acquainted with this part of him but I don't want to hurt him at all.

Thanks.
[post=321705]Quoted post[/post]​

I have the same problem as your husband, but have tried to manually stretch it out myself over the last coupla months, and its worked. even so, i was at the docs a coupla weeks ago getting myself *ahem* checked out and h commented on the tightness of my forskin. although everyone here is right, a urologist would be the best solution. Enjy your husbands new penis :p

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's always looked like my soldier was wearing a loose fitting stocking cap, so I could only imagine what it must feel like. But it really shouldn't be a problem to correct, I wish your husband would have just gone to the doctor previously.