Question for very hung guys about online dating

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For the guys who are exceptionally endowed here, and do online dating...How soon, if at all, do you move the conversation to sex and size? I don't mean just blasting out dick pics in the first 3 texts (though I know a hung buddy that does it with some success, I have witnessed it.. lol). I mean, do you play the size card when talking to a woman online and the chat moves in a sexual direction?

I'm a good size, above average but certainly not huge like some of the men on here. I do very well with women from online dating sites, (I don't go to bars so most of my pickup is from online or daytime/stores gym etc) but..I have always wondered what role a huge endowment would play in the success ratio of getting laid online.

If you are exceptionally hung (9+") starting upfront about what you have,and what you want...Works well for cyber,I've had two encounters from off the net one a quicky the other VERY interesting! A lot of being hit on by guys tho:( I've done the stroking on chat roulette to get girls reaction.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sadly / Gladly I am not in the 9 inch plus group of LPSG members.

They say a man should always put his best foot forward when trying to get a job in any initial enterprise, Sooo

If you are a Doctor telling a woman you are a Dr. is ok
If you are Rich telling a woman yo are rich is ok
Telling a woman you are a great cook is ok
Telling a woman you have a place of your own and not living with your parents is ok
If you drive a Porsche, telling a woman you drive one is ok
Telling a woman you a just a hard working / good guy is ok
Staying on topic, telling a woman you have a 9 inch penis is OK

Just remember that women outside of a chat room, may be looking for more than one of these tangible quality you posses.You may be surprised the big Dick quality is not always a woman's first choice

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont do online dating but on a site like this or xhamster, adult friend finder, fetlife, zoig or any other adult site usually the ladies ca see for them selves that im huge already so i dont really need to bring it up.

if i were to use a real online dating site i would not bring it up

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only discuss the size of my cock when the woman asks about it on-line or face-to-face. It's just not my thing. And very few women (I can count them on two hands) have asked me outright unless we're at a stage where she's already feeling me through my pants. I've never sent a woman a dick pic either. I've always thought it lacked class. Besides, it's kind of fun dropping your pants for the first time and really surprising them when the see what you've got.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Long ago when I was single and on some sexually oriented sites, I had some pictures of my dick in my profile (here on LPSG too) and the women I interacted with were well aware of my endowment. None were geographically close enough so we ever got together. :(
The only 'dating' site website I looked into at that time was AFF, but it was mostly obviously fake profiles, or women to which I had no attraction, that contacted me.

For traditional dating sites, or or other traditional ways of meeting women, my size was never, ever brought up until the woman was fully responsible for getting me erect was experiencing it herself, firsthand! ;) I can't speak to the modern smart phone apps or the state of online dating today, but unless it is a sexually oriented site, I'd say dick talk is best left to when the 2 of you are naked and about to have sex!

As many of the women here can attest, guys who brag about their big dicks in public, usually are big dicks! :D

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never used online dating sites, so this is just my opinion. One of the reasons I've avoided them is the bad experiences I have heard from friends. Basically how people lie (misrepresent) everything from their age, weight, career, etc.

I would think there are some out there looking for size, if that's what you want in return. And more than likely, they'll be focused on telling you about their other experiences with big (and bigger than your's) cocks. Otherwise, if it's not the first, or second, or third thing they ask about, I agree with at.your.cervix. Nothing more gratifying than getting that :eek: reaction when you drop trou. And at that point, you've basically sealed the deal anyway.

Reactions: lapdog2001

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks guys.

Its funny cuz a lot of my female friends tell me that while they hate getting unsolicited dick pics....they DO like to see what the guy is packing once the online talk progresses to scheduling a date and/or hookup. Not that he has to be HUGE, but they wanna make sure they aren't meeting up with some 4 incher. LOL.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks guys.

Its funny cuz a lot of my female friends tell me that while they hate getting unsolicited dick pics....they DO like to see what the guy is packing once the online talk progresses to scheduling a date and/or hookup. Not that he has to be HUGE, but they wanna make sure they aren't meeting up with some 4 incher. LOL.

Women are just sooooooooo shallow. ;)

D

deleted936015

How many of these women end up meeting the guys tho?
I think you would be better off keeping ur dick a secret and see if you can get the girl in bed anyway?
Than she can discover it herself without a expectation of what to expect already..

Thats no fun..

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The women I know meet their fair share. I think ti would be cool to keep the dick size a secret and surprise her.

However I have a buddy that is hung and he talks to women thru online dating sites....he bangs out a big dick pic within the 1st few messages...probably 2/3 of the time the woman is offended or scared of the size...but for the 1/3 that aren't, he usually gets them in bed pretty fast. On the 1st meeting, sometimes even the same day as he starts talking to them... I've witnessed it and seen the convos, lol.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've gone one of two ways. The first is just to leave the topic off the table until it comes up naturally. Size comes into the picture if sex eventually happens.

I have also done the exact opposite - where I made reference in my ad to being big and really looking for someone who liked that.

The second method got me a couple of crappy first date fucks.

The first method works better - got me married once.

Overall, I haven't really found a lot of success in online dating. Too much effort for too little response.

Reactions: lapdog2001

BlakeZane

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I used to through a dicky up as a tinder moment back when tinder had that feature... surprisingly it actually worked like 5 or 6 times! (I only tried it maybe around 8 or 9 times).

Tenaciouswilly

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't really mess with online dating as I've found a different type of person uses it than not. Usually they have a lot of controls and standards that do not match up with the kind of free flowing person that I enjoy being around. There are always exceptions but it's pretty dependent on where you live and demographics. I probably currently reside in one of the best places to meet people in real life on the US East Coast. The rare times I have attempted online dating/meeting my dick/body has helped tremendously but otherwise I like to just keep it as a suprise since I feel I offer much more to the table than being a walking dildo.

AlexMoore

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the guys who are exceptionally endowed here, and do online dating...How soon, if at all, do you move the conversation to sex and size? I don't mean just blasting out dick pics in the first 3 texts (though I know a hung buddy that does it with some success, I have witnessed it.. lol). I mean, do you play the size card when talking to a woman online and the chat moves in a sexual direction?

I'm a good size, above average but certainly not huge like some of the men on here. I do very well with women from online dating sites, (I don't go to bars so most of my pickup is from online or daytime/stores gym etc) but..I have always wondered what role a huge endowment would play in the success ratio of getting laid online.
Dude, I often meet girls and I can tell you for sure that if you send photos of your penis to a girl, she will be afraid that you are some kind of pervert. Somehow my older brother decided to make a joke of his ex and wrote to her from a fake account. After they met, he took and sent her a photo of his organ and we laughed at it for a very long time. But seriously, I met one sexual milf at Alt Dating Club: Local Kink & BDSM Dating Site and she asked I have a photo of my penis, but I didn’t want to distribute it photo on the Internet and showed her the length of your unit at a meeting and she was shocked. And by the way I do not advise you to send your intimate fotgrafii network, because you can become a victim of blackmail.