Question for well endowed Toppers

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by LngDngLvr, Jun 6, 2008.

1. LngDngLvr

LngDngLvr New Member

So, Dudes? Have you ever been tapping a gal/guy and your partner was clearly uncomfortable. The harder, deeper, and faster you start pounding the more uncomfortable they seem. So, you let up but they plead with you not to stop? Has this ever happened to you? Do you let up anyway knowing they are in pain but just THIS close to riding the wave? Or do you pound even harder, again not knowing if they are moaning/yelling in pain or ecstasy but determined to send them over the moon per their begging for more? Does this turn you on? Or are you to freaked out to continue? Thnx fellas.

2. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

that's about the time the wife says something like "part horse" and gets on top, and rides the fat boy. that way she works it herself, and is pounding my cock into her, deeper than I was doing it and cumming

3. bighosenow

Gold Member

Albums:
    My favorite position is with my partners legs up on my shoulders so I can watch their face during the initial penetration. Sometimes they just can't take it. But once I'm in they're gonna get the full ride.

4. ax86

ax86 New Member

i like to change positions a few times per 'session'... every one feels like a different depth. so yeah - i just listen to the bitching and keep going. i know deep down, they love it :)

5. chiefone4u

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I'd have to say it depends... I've been with a few that got off on the pain (so I'd do as asked and keep going as requested)... then there have been a few who said "keep going, harder" but you could tell they were in pain and not enjoying it--so I'd let up.

It seems to me some people will put up with the pain/discomfort to get their partner off (I know I tend to).

6. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:

Cum to NYC now please! :wink:

7. blackbottom2

Gold Member

Albums:
    i love it

8. Antony1985

Antony1985 New Member

I like to think i am a pretty considerate chap when it comes to sex, but my activities split off into two different directions, when it comes to fucking. With women, it's KID GLOVES all the way. I am married and the only woman I have sex with IS my wife - and what she says goes. We have tried anal and I am too big for her in every aspect and vaginally... She's quite petite but I think she can take 50-60% of me, as a maximum. If she's in pain, I STOP but she's a good girl and she's always trying to take more... but not always successfully.

Fucking blokes is very different. I do find that a lot of (well, most) blokes DEMAND that I "fuck them hard" and "don't stop no matter what I say!" and I oblige - even if it is very clear that they cannot handle it all or if they are in distress. If they want it all, they will get it all; once I am inside some bloke's arse there is no stopping, no matter what. I am not gay and not into any kind of "scene" but a few times I have had the chance to tie up a bloke and restrain him whilst fucking him... PERFECTION! he can't get away no matter what, he is forced to take what he has asked for... and it makes my life much easier, not having to bother with his hands waving at me from behind his back, pushing me away; I can just concentrate on a nice, long, hard fuck.

I don't know why things are so different when fucking men and women and I try not to "analyse" it. I have a mate who is gay and he says it's because deep down I probably hate gays but that is just not true. I dunno.

Tony :tongue:

9. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like to fuck hard and have a well earned reputation around Dallas to that effect. Some guys won't have sex with me because of the stories they've heard. Other guys have sought me out because of those same stories. If the guy is really serious of course I'll let up. But most of my parnters like it. One of my all time favorites would bite the pillow to muffle the screams and would pound his fist on the mattress but never asked me to relent. (Face down is what I'm famous for.) I did hook up with a guy on here who I thought would like a hard pounding but I never got a "callback" so I think it was too much for him and I do feel bad about that, but I thought that's what he was looking for.

At my annual birthday orgy I was fucking a guy in the sling while everyone watched. Later in the evening, one of the watchers got in the sling and said "Don't fuck me like you fucked that other guy." The "other guy" was there in the room and he said "Yeah! Fuck him like you fucked me! Fuck him like you fucked me!!" LOL.

Draft saved Draft deleted