Question for women about shape

LftCst

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll preface this by saying that I'm 20 and a virgin. I've had opportunities here and there, but I've never done anything about them since I'm very unsure of whether women would want my penis. I'm average size (6") and uncut, but the problem is, I have a _really_ strong downward bend about halfway down my penis. I would guess it's a little less than 45 degrees. Now I can imagine some benefits (deep throating should be easier, I could probably hit the G-spot during doggy style and reverse cowgirl, etc.), but I need to know from the women on here: would _you_ find my penis interesting, or just a turn-off? I know surgery can be done to correct this, but honestly, I'm worried that the results of a less-than-perfect operation would leave me even worse off. Sorry, no pics yet, but I'm working on that.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do NOT have surgery. Women are faaaaaaar less picky than you think. They have sex with the man, not the dick. The dick is a sensual, useful part of the package, for sure, but come on -- are men going around saying, I won't have sex with a pussy with "no lips" or "... big lips" or whatever.

Enjoy what you have.

Women find self-consciousness unattractive in a man -- they want their men to be confident.

So get those thoughts out of your head, and repeat after me...

...My dick is just fine

...I enjoy my dick

...She will enjoy it too

...Or to hell with her!

:wink::wink:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By the way, unless you have some kind of religious or moral reason, go ahead and get it over with.

Have sex with someone (safe sex mind you)!!

And you'll see for yourself how inconsequential your agonizing has been!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LftCst, relax and go do it! :wink: Unless you were born with something truly strange like purple polka dots on your penis you haven't mentioned anything that would be a deterrent to a woman.

Hotmilf is 110% correct re-read her post.

Do NOT have surgery. Women are faaaaaaar less picky than you think. They have sex with the man, not the dick. The dick is a sensual, useful part of the package, for sure, but come on -- are men going around saying, I won't have sex with a pussy with "no lips" or "... big lips" or whatever.

Enjoy what you have.

Women find self-consciousness unattractive in a man -- they want their men to be confident.

So get those thoughts out of your head, and repeat after me...

...My dick is just fine

...I enjoy my dick

...She will enjoy it too

...Or to hell with her!

:wink::wink: By the way, unless you have some kind of religious or moral reason, go ahead and get it over with. I concur!

Have sex with someone (safe sex mind you)!!

And you'll see for yourself how inconsequential your agonizing has been!!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually sounds incredibly hot! I've only seen a dramatic downward curve once, and had time permitted, I'd have loved to have worked it into every orifice I could manage, for as long as posdsible. Please don't try to surgically "correct" your unique features. I think your cock sounds sexy, and if I were single I might try to prove that's not just lip service.

LftCst

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They have sex with the man, not the dick. The dick is a sensual, useful part of the package, for sure, but come on -- are men going around saying, I won't have sex with a pussy with "no lips" or "... big lips" or whatever.

Good point. As a man, I certainly don't think that way, so I don't know why I always assumed women would.

Thank you all for helping me realize that the "problem" is actually in my head (or should I say, _was_ in my head!). Seems like that's usually the case for just about anything, really...

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my husband has something like that. i like it. it hits my g-spot. it's fun. plus, the surgery, if it's the one i'm thinking about, gives you a floppy cock even when it's hard. that's would be a lot harder to deal with, i think, than the curve.

keep it.