Question For Women: Do You Find the Penis Visually Beautiful?

quietlysinful

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you do find penises visually beautiful in some way, what way is it? What makes a penis beautiful?

Men's physical structure tends to be symmetrical and somewhat angular. The penis is positioned at the center of that symmetry drawing our eyes to it. Unlike the rest of a man's body, its appearance changes radically when becoming erect than when flaccid. The skin is velvety soft even when rock hard. It even has personality (that's probably another thread on its own). Mesmerising.

wow. And here i thought i was eloquent. Couldn't agree more mercurial.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is another way of making your penis look visually beautiful. A little decoration goes a long way - and ladies love it. :biggrin1:

my hubby did something like this for me once on valentines day. only he had it looking like a box of candy and in each candy compartment, he had his cock head in the spot where the candy would ordinarily be in the box. i also received a nice heart shaped box of real candy as well, but i much preferred the first box best LOL. :biggrin1:

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my hubby did something like this for me once on valentines day. only he had it looking like a box of candy and in each candy compartment, he had his cock head in the spot where the candy would ordinarily be in the box. i also received a nice heart shaped box of real candy as well, but i much preferred the first box best LOL. :biggrin1:

Life's like a box of cocks...

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Obviously.

You are.

I find the penis incredibly beautiful (ok, that's not a masculine word, is it?)
Beautiful. I cannot think of a better adjective. Just beautiful. I absolutely love the variety of visual stimuli on LPSG, although I have to admit....I had never really seen uncut cocks until I joined this site. Can you believe that? It's true! And now that I have (seen so many), it's simply fantastic to examine them in such detail!! How wonderful it is that so many men are comfortable enough with themselves to post such pictures for us, the admirers!

I often wonder why I couldn't be a lesbian, but I just do not find the vagina at ALL attractive. Ewwww...! :eek:

Do I have to be in a certain frame of mind?? That would be a resounding "No". The physical image is extremely important, and I chuckle every time I see someone (men and women) post a picture where you can see objects in the background - laundry, desk accessories, socks, etc. Or the guy hasn't trimmed the bush in years. All of those factors contribute to the physical image attractiveness and appeal.

So a basket of dirty laundry in the background can make a beautiful penis into an ugly penis?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me, it totally depends on the attitude... not just the altitude of the dick.

On the other hand, I always thought that the penises on statues were rifuckingdiculous.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think the male body is beautiful, some parts more than others. I find the male penis varies in attractiveness. I enjoy looking at all of them. Small, large, hairy, shaved, veiny, smooth.

Perfect sentiment Jenn!
Therefore QFT!

Originally Posted fizzyjizz [/quote]
I dont wear a cock ring - my knob-end just tends to get quite red when i've been playing with it for a while. [/quote]

I can absolutely verify the veracity of that statement Phil!
Ya' gotta' see it live though.:rolleyes:
C.B.:saevil:

Last edited:

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I can absolutely verify the veracity of that statement Phil!
Ya' gotta' see it live though.:rolleyes:
C.B.:saevil:[/quote]

Thanks for the backup cigarbabe :biggrin1:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
<snip>

The physical image is extremely important, and I chuckle every time I see someone (men and women) post a picture where you can see objects in the background - laundry, desk accessories, socks, etc. Or the guy hasn't trimmed the bush in years. All of those factors contribute to the physical image attractiveness and appeal.

Then you might find this site a laugh: LURID DIGS : Horrifying Gay Amateur Interiors

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Obviously.

You are.

I find the penis incredibly beautiful (ok, that's not a masculine word, is it?)
Beautiful. I cannot think of a better adjective. Just beautiful. I absolutely love the variety of visual stimuli on LPSG, although I have to admit....I had never really seen uncut cocks until I joined this site. Can you believe that? It's true! And now that I have (seen so many), it's simply fantastic to examine them in such detail!! How wonderful it is that so many men are comfortable enough with themselves to post such pictures for us, the admirers!

I often wonder why I couldn't be a lesbian, but I just do not find the vagina at ALL attractive. Ewwww...! :eek:

Do I have to be in a certain frame of mind?? That would be a resounding "No". The physical image is extremely important, and I chuckle every time I see someone (men and women) post a picture where you can see objects in the background - laundry, desk accessories, socks, etc. Or the guy hasn't trimmed the bush in years. All of those factors contribute to the physical image attractiveness and appeal.

Thanks for the sarcasm. Always appreciated.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you're looking at a man's cock or a male body, do you see the penis, whether hard or soft, as a beautiful part of the male body? Yes.

Do you only feel this way when sexually aroused? No.

Or could you, for example, be browsing through a museum, see a male nude of some sort, and think, "that's a beautiful penis?" Yes and always do.

If you do find penises visually beautiful in some way, what way is it? What makes a penis beautiful?

Men's physical structure tends to be symmetrical and somewhat angular. The penis is positioned at the center of that symmetry drawing our eyes to it. Unlike the rest of a man's body, its appearance changes radically when becoming erect than when flaccid. The skin is velvety soft even when rock hard. It even has personality (that's probably another thread on its own). Mesmerising.

I agree totally with this point of view - I love men's bodies and consider them immensely beautiful - the penis is the epicenter of a hard body and when well-formed, it is unsurpassed in beauty. I find the opposites and extremes between the male and female body to be intriguing, and adore watching (and causing) a flaccid penis become hard as a rock.

Last edited:

Mushroom Maniac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I certainly enjoy the way penises look and also how they function. I very much recognize their beauty in different contexts, including the one you described.

I am very much a voyeur and for me if I did see a random guy on a bus flash his dick at me on the sly, I admit I'd find it turn on, given that he didn't look or appear crazy, nasty, weird or off-putting. I love naughty stuff like that in the right contexts.

I tend to be very comfortable with my "perverted" side far more than most women I meet, at least openly that is. Some women might even pretend to be offended by a man showing her his goods in certain settings, but deep down inside, many will admit later on to themselves or with close girlfriends that they found the act a turn on. They will think about this later over and over and imagine. They won't admit this to anyone else though for fear that the claim might take away any validity to cases where they truly feel sexually harassed and for fear that they will be looked at as "whores" or unladylike.
I do think there are some differences between men and women on average, but I think far more women appreciate candid eroticism and sexuality than many people give us credit for. Remember, women in general have gender-based appearances to uphold in a society that most likely will disapprove of sexually honest women.

My attraction to the look of penises is the biggest reason why I became a member of LPSG and a gold member at that. I absolutely find beauty in penises. I am very aroused by looking at them, touching them and pleasing them. I enjoy the look and roundness of the head, the slightly wet gaping slit of the head of the cock in full direct view, the texture and skin around the entire length of the shaft and the way the penis looks sitting atop a pair of well-formed delicate testicles. I like the look of both cut and uncut cocks. I also enjoy looked at various sizes. I certainly love to see penises both pee and ejaculate.

I am a penis aficionado without having what is considered penis envy since I also enjoy and appreciate being a woman.

I would love to see more photo books that showcase the beauty of the penis and I wish Hollywood was more comfortable with showing full frontal nudes of actors. We see all parts of the woman but we rarely get to see the men unless we visit foreign or independent cinema.

The penis has been made to be so forbidden and mysterious and the aesthetic value of it is often ignored. Even men themselves rarely acknowledge the beauty of their own dicks, particularly straight men. We do see this acknowledgement at boards like this, but I'd like to see it more in mainstream discussions without fear, worry, and embarrassment...in honest discussions from men about their bodies amongst one another and/or with women they know in some manner.

Maybe someone needs to start a penis loving movement of some sort and have it headed by men from all walks of life with the support and advocacy of women too; promoting books, films, discussions and art that showcase penis appreciation and aesthetics in a holistic and VERY candid light.

Maybe it's time for something like that.

Amen, Sister!

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never known a woman who didn't like ogling my cock. I think cocks, generally, are beautiful, fascinating, whether flaccid or erect. Usually the bigger, the more beautiful. But there are a lot of ugly ones, twisted, miscolored, etc. Some even on this site.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Great thread, Jason. It's a thoughtful question and thank you to all the women who have posted their views.

I've experienced women who seemed not in the slightest bit interested in what my cock looks like, just how it feels and how I use it (or how she could use it!), and others that have just wanted to look at it while playing with it. I guess it's just the visually-oriented people vs. the tactile people.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does the context of the situation matter?

Yes, it can. I'm not going to think much of any man's cock if he pulls it out while i'm waiting at a bus stop and waves it at me.

Hmmm... Guess I'm going to have to change my method on asking women out... Bah! It wasn't working too well, except with the lady cops... And, they like the cuffs, but, also like the batton too much...

PS: Pegging's over-rated.. Especially with the night-sticks...