Question for women. I am a gay man who is curious

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This came to mind.. I was reading a post from a guy who said while driving 30 miles to a eatery. He said during the drive he was fingering his wife and by the time they got their she had 3 orgasms..Being a gay man i have little expierence with girls. I have actually had intercourse with 2.I enjoyed it but i was young at the time 23 and 25. Over the years i have read, watch on talk shows about the subject.I know with my own expierience that i can only get off once and then i have to wait awhile..Then i have read about women who have multiple orgasms during a very short period of time. I also heard about some women who have never had a orgasm in their life and that they fake it with their partner to as not to upset him. I really dont understand all of this..I am 53 now and have thought about trying to meet a women and to settle down and i need answers..

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
This came to mind.. I was reading a post from a guy who said while driving 30 miles to a eatery. He said during the drive he was fingering his wife and by the time they got their she had 3 orgasms..Being a gay man i have little expierence with girls. I have actually had intercourse with 2.I enjoyed it but i was young at the time 23 and 25. Over the years i have read, watch on talk shows about the subject.I know with my own expierience that i can only get off once and then i have to wait awhile..Then i have read about women who have multiple orgasms during a very short period of time. I also heard about some women who have never had a orgasm in their life and that they fake it with their partner to as not to upset him. I really dont understand all of this..I am 53 now and have thought about trying to meet a women and to settle down and i need answers..

You are by your own admission and life experiences gay... yes?
You enjoy sex with men and feel this is your natural orientation, yes?
I am wondering why you would be interested in meeting a woman (or women) to settle down? I would think if you are curious, you'd want to just experience sex with a woman and find a good man to settle down with.... no?
Having sex with a woman will not make you any straighter than you are right now... right??

And if it is orgasms (the number or lack of) that you are curious about.... well that's lottery .... for every woman is different.

I may not have given you answers that you are looking for, but hopefully, I've given you a few questions to ponder.... to help you determine what it is you are really seeking.

Good luck :smile:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Do women have a recharge/refractory time period before they can orgasm again like men do?

All women do have a refractory time, but it can be merely seconds or minutes rather than hours or days. It was a benefit from mother nature for putting the urethra so close to the vaginal opening, gives us something to not complain about.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never heard of a refractory period, but I guess I have one. Once I orgasm DON'T touch me!!!! I'll slap you silly, you hear that? He's like a damn mosquito. I have to slap him to make him stop. It's just way too sensitive. But give me a few minutes and I'll be ok.

.Being a gay man i have little expierence with girls.

"girls", from a 53 year old? Fuck off.

B_M37

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't need a refractory period immediately. I guess I the lucky one.
Although there is a point when after say 9 or 10 orgasms my body needs a short rest period.

I don't need a refractory period immediately. I guess I the lucky one.
Although there is a point when after say 9 or 10 orgasms my body needs a short rest period.
You would be very pale and not breathing very well, trembling. Not enough oxygen. Your lips would be nearly blue, blacking out would be close. Stopping at this point is advisable :). Gets a little scary.

Last edited by a moderator:

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
.Being a gay man i have little expierence with girls.

"girls", from a 53 year old? Fuck off.
I knew when i used the term girl someone would be affected or offended. If you are so easily offended go troll on another thread..My older sister used to say to me "Me and the girls are getting together"all mature women, that was not used as a derogatory word.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have always been a gay man. I have through the years only dated men..You can say i have never ruled a women out but it never happened..I never had a lasting relationship with a guy and never had a live in boyfriend..I never liked the bar seen and matter of factly never felt comfortable in a all gay men setting..I dont include all gay men but i have found there are a big percentage who are overly promiscuious (spelling).I have always appreciated a good looking women..I also did not mention that i have not had sex in 8 years due to cancer so i have had a lot of time to think about this.I am somewhat of a loner and i am lonely. I believe i could satisfy her sexually and be a excellent companion.Episcopalian, Thank you. (post 12) I would be totally honest about my past and thanks to Mademoiselle (Post 7)Quote"People marry for all different reasons. His reasons for wanting to marry a woman might be good ones. There are plenty of marriages that are simply an arrangement for both partners"