Question for Women Mostly...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is she happy with you and your sex life?
Are you able to bring her to climax?
If so then stop worrying! Your obsession with her ex-bf's penis can and will break you up.

FYI - In the future NEVER ask your girlfriend who is "bigger me or him?"
The reason being, no matter what the answer you men are never satisfied! :12: Frankly it pisses me off if a lover asks me that question because I know that means I have misjudged him.:frown1:

BuffDaddy

Just Browsing
Media
The reason being, no matter what the answer you men are never satisfied! :12: Frankly it pisses me off if a lover asks me that question because I know that means I have misjudged him.:frown1:

Agreed kind of like when women ask you "Does this make me look fat ??" ...LOL

antonio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A half-inch just ain't significant enough of a difference for her to notice or care if you are doing everything else right.

Dude just tell her you have been thinking of her all day long and kiss her like it's the last kiss on earth.

That is the problem with us guys: we get too damned quantitative about it all.

mcrw

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I seriously doubt she notices when you are inside that there is any difference at all! It's really that you know how to use it more than anything! The fact that you care tells me you are probably a very generous lover, or in the alternative, really insecure for no reason....

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how do you know this? did she measure both you and him ?
and when it comes to something as small as 1/2 " its very easy to push the ruler back a tad farther and gain another 1/2" or not pull it tight when measuring around and add an extra 1/2"..

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shes not gona notice a 1/2 an inch, thats pretty obvious, but what she WILL notice is your lack of self esteem, girls like guys who are sure of themselves (borderline cocky, very fine line).. girls dont want a guy who isnt confident, and second guessing himself over a goddam 1/2 inch... i still call BS on ur story though, i couldnt imagine a real person measuring all her boyfriends dicks...thats very strange..

themrsir

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She will not notice unless she has a super-sensitive vagina. In such case, you have nothing to worry about becaues then she has a super-sensitive vagina.