Question for women on pregnancy

B_jim123abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm curious me and my now exgf have had sex around seveteen times without protection, no pull out method or anything. I would just cum in her, she's on birth control and it must be doing a good job. But on January 21 (my bday) we had sex. I cummed in her just like usual, then the next day she starts her period. Now, the egg is traveling through her folopian tubes and I read that sperm can live for four or so days. Am I safe? What are the odds I knocked her up? And no we're not trying to have a baby it's just when the moment hits we fuck and dont think twice. I was with her since september 7th of last year and we've had sex almost every day, no condom just me cumming in her and her birth control. please help and be nice too when you answer, thanks ladies and guys.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Curious is a great start. I recommend you capitalise on your curiosity and educate yourself in the basics of human reproduction. It seems you have a lot to learn.

...have had sex around seveteen times..
I was with her since september 7th of last year and we've had sex almost every day..
Have you considered getting help with your spelling and counting?

OlderGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What kind of strange birth control is she on that offers no protection? Are you saying you aren't wearing condoms?

It would very easy to take apart and make fun of your post, but it seems you are truly seeking an answer. Please explain what sort of birth control your girlfriend is on, and if you aren't preventing pregnancy, start now. Because "And no we're not trying to have a baby it's just when the moment hits we fuck and dont think twice" leads directly to parenthood.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
are you really old enough to post here?
kid, you seem a bit slow for an 18+ but i'll help you out.

the pill gives protection every day as long as she follows the instructions for taking it properly. she will still have her period but she won't get pregnant.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
are you really old enough to post here?
kid, you seem a bit slow for an 18+ but i'll help you out.

the pill gives protection every day as long as she follows the instructions for taking it properly. she will still have her period but she won't get pregnant.

This is important.... she can't forget it ...

even with BC, you do know that condoms will protect you from STD's as well as protect you from becoming a father way too early?

I think you are safe on the day before the period.... you are one lucky guy.... I don't think I'd be wanting to push my luck though.

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Birth control prevents pregnancy. However, I've known women that still ovulated while taking birth control pills and wound up pregnant. If she's started her period that egg is more than likely dead to be fertilized. Then again, not always.

B_jim123abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I know people I know but I just needed to know and I didn't understand why she hasn't I thought it was the birth control because we kept going and nothings happened. Not saying I want it too, but it hasnt what are the odds I knocked or could knock her up? I mean five months of fucking and nothings happened to me!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This is important.... she can't forget it ...

even with BC, you do know that condoms will protect you from STD's as well as protect you from becoming a father way too early?

I think you are safe on the day before the period.... you are one lucky guy.... I don't think I'd be wanting to push my luck though.

Lots of women have a little bleeding with ovulation or implantation. I think we should be buying him some PINK and BLUE cigars really....

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:confused:

does the birth control she takes reduce the number of periods she gets? like, you've been humping away for the last 17 days/5 months (?) and she hasn't had a mensis, then she suddenly had her period come on.... so you're worried maybe something happen with the effectiveness of the BC?

if yes, break through bleeding can happen. i'm guessing she's close to your age? is very hard to completely eliminate menstrual cycles in young women. would be a good idea to use condoms for a few weeks. make sure she hasn't skipped any doses. for best results she should try to take the pills at the same time everyday. also beware of antibiotics, they can cancel out her BC.

are you worried about ejaculating inside her so close to a possible ovulation? the egg is actually released a few/couple days before her period. even with a BC human-error the chances are of her becoming pregnant during her period is not very high. still possible, so again.. if you are concerned condoms for a few weeks until ya know her BC is being taken daily.

if you have more questions maybe you could go with her to her next appointment? or make an appointment for a sex ed course at ya local health clinic?

hmm.... your posts almost sound like you are disappointed that she's hasn't fetched up pregnant. is a very troubling issue, young person. trust me when i tell you, knocking someone up is not a sign of manhood or virility. pregnancy isn't a good place to play games. no matter what happens the events down that path are gonna be altering, to ya life and/or your relationship.

be careful. think twice.
respect ya lady/yaself.