Question for women only

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My husbands penis is bigger than average (7.25 x 5.5). He's the largest I've ever had but I've never had an orgasm through intercouse only. Ladies, have any of you had this problem before and were you able to finally have an orgasm with someone larger than my husband measurements?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are so many other reasons that women don't have orgasms during intercourse than just penis size that there's no way anyone here could answer that question for your situation. Do you have orgasms at all? With yourself? During cunnilingus? During foreplay? Have you tried doing kegel exercises to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles? Are you on medication that may make it difficult to have an orgams? Have you tried using vibrators and other toys during intercourse? Do you or your husband stimulate your clitoris during intercourse? Does he last long? Is he responsive to you in bed? Have you talked to your husband about this and what you can do about it? I could go on, but there are some things to ask yourself and think about.

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It is a complete falsehood that all women can come through intercourse alone. I have four friends (girls), one does everytime, two only through clitoral stimulation, one never has! I could only orgasm through lots of foreplay (having my nipples played with and sucked), fingers on my clitoris, and cunnilingus. Only in the past ten years have I actually had an orgasm during intercourse and that was with stimulation of other parts. It also depends on how horny (sorry) you're feeling - if you go into it with the 'oh its not going to happen' attitude - it wont. Try some mutual massage first with some nice oils, getting him to touch you (gently) all over and find your best erogenous zones, gradually working towards intercourse - and if you need to play with your clitoris whilst he's inside then damn well do it - your just as entitled to an orgasm as he is!! And, NO, it does not really matter how big or small his cock is - its how you feel about each other and whether he is a considerate lover or not. Hope this helps - good luck. x

canadajf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello 755,

I am a man and my measurements are almost exactly that of your husband.
From your question, one must assume that none of your smaller partners ever made you have orgasm....

All the ladies here spoke very wisely... if your husband does last long, first explore your own body to find the answers to your question. I can tell you that his size certainly can make women have orgasms.... but many women have a hard time coming vaginally. When you rub your clitoris, do you come easily or at least after a reasonable time (a time shorter than the lasting time of your husband)?

If the answer is yes, have your husband move forward in the missionary position so that his penis will be more vertical and rub your clitoris more effectively. As small penis would work for that (4-5 inches) so clearly his penis would be no problem...

I cannot come with better answers....

PS Any position that rubs the clitoris would be the important point here....

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if these inches are real inches 7.5"*5.5" there is no way that these inches can't be enough for every women to cum vaginally(if she is able to cum).the 7.5" is over 98% of men while 5.5" is over 85% so combine this together and you have a really nice piece of meat there.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I know that for me orgasm during penetration is not more likely with a bigger penis, in fact I think that in terms of how easy it is to achieve orgasm I have found it easier with a small guy. However enjoyable sex is not just about how easy it is to achieve orgasm through penetration, and there are lots of different pleasurable sensations that can only be achieved with a cock of a certain size. It is also worth mentioning that there are unpleasant sensations that can occur with a extremly large penis, and that a penis that I would describe as too big for that reason might be described as perfect or awsome by another woman.

I think the size described in the OP sounds perfect, if the guy its attached to is the perfect guy for you all the better, so concentrate on your great sex life and what you can achieve not what you can`t. I know they say "don`t knock it till you`ve tried it", but they also say "be careful what you wish for".

B_LittlePrincess

Sexy Member
Media
Based in Copenhagen - Please no PMs with empty pro
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if these inches are real inches 7.5"*5.5" there is no way that these inches can't be enough for every women to cum vaginally(if she is able to cum).the 7.5" is over 98% of men while 5.5" is over 85% so combine this together and you have a really nice piece of meat there.

Size matters - true. However, my orgasms originates from my mind not the guys size, so it doesn't really matter how big the guy is if he doesn't turn me on.

It's strange how guys believe a huge cock makes a girl cum on sight. It really doesn't work that way for me. I crave big cocks but mainly for my imagination - the stretching is nice but secondary.