Question for Women. Please answer!!!!!

Kizind

Just Browsing
Media
I am 6' 4" inches tall and weigh around 175lbs. My penis is 5" by 5" flaccid and 7.5" by 6.25" erect. Is this a good height to penis size ratio for you women out there?

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kizind said:
I am 6' 4" inches tall and weigh around 175lbs. My penis is 5" by 5" flaccid and 7.5" by 6.25" erect. Is this a good height to penis size ratio for you women out there?

Well, I'm guessing you're not planning to grow or shrink your height, and you've only got one penis. So my advice is to stop worrying about whether you meet some standard and enjoy what you have. Silly insecurity is so unattractive!

Kizind

Just Browsing
Media
I'm not insecure stud-hunter. Why should I be? I'm just curious about what complete strangers think as their opinion is unbiased due to the fact that they have never seen/know me. Would it kill you to answer my question?

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kizind said:
I'm not insecure stud-hunter. Why should I be? I'm just curious about what complete strangers think as their opinion is unbiased due to the fact that they have never seen/know me. Would it kill you to answer my question?

There is no answer. You're asking for a comment on your "ratio" and I'm telling you that, like most women I'm guessing, I have no idea what I'd consider a good ratio, an average ratio, a bad ratio, etc. I've never thought about it. So I'm saying if you really want an informed response on your "ratio", ask size-obsessed and insecure men. They're the only ones who break out the calculator for penis-related measurements.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm guessing the question is would a woman be dissapointed, pleased or otherwise by the size of his penis considering his height and weight.

The answer for me at least is that I would be pleased to find that size on any guy. You are big everywhere. I guess you'll just have to live with it.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sounds doable to me!

Kizind said:

f14e18cm

Just Browsing
Media
Sorry girls, still doing the math; here we have meters ...
Think I.m not a big male; 1 m 82 cm length, 75 kilo's weight, 7 inch dicksize.
I think my ratio is just fine ;-)

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Kizind said:

To me you are a giant and an excelent size delicious fat penis.

I think you have to stop looking yourself in full mirror....you look at your height and than your penis and they are completly diferent 'towers' that are made to have fun and penetrate in different spaces...

Well, but i can understand the optical confusion and messing up the mind after looking penises...myself can not tell what is what at some point anymore. And I dont have one like you do.

Dont worry, be happy.:smile:

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband is a tad over 6'5" and he's about 220, he's 8"L and a tad over 6"G, and he is more than enough. So are you!