Question for Women Regarding Pubic Hair

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am curious as to what a woman's preference is as to her pubic hair and whether that preference affected how she want her lover's pubic hair to look.

If you're a woman with a Brazilian bikini wax, do you prefer that your lover be completely shaved, have a male landing strip (IOW, trimmed) or a full bush of hair? Or doesn't it matter?

If you're a woman with a landing strip, do you prefer that your lover be completely shaved, have a male landing strip (IOW, trimmed) or a full bush of hair? Or doesn't it matter?

If you're a woman with a full bush of hair, do you prefer that your lover be completely shaved, have a male landing strip (IOW, trimmed) or a full bush of hair? Or doesn't it matter?

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I shave completely. I prefer men with a trim or no hair. Hair = strays in the mouth which slows down the bj process. I love giving bj's so...it matters to me. However...if his cock is way to big for my mouth to go all the way down...then the pubic hair issue goes away.

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
I usually do the landing strip or keep my pubic hair super short (stubble or very closely trimmed) because I feel a bit weird *totally* bald between the legs so I don't do it unless my partner prefers it that way.

For men I like the shaft and balls shaven and the rest trimmed short if he's very adamant about maintenance, but I loathe the feeling of stubble colliding with my pussy and especially my clit, so if he's not super consistent about it, just generally trimmed will do.

Last edited:

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am fully shaved.

I prefer neatly trimmed and balls/shaft shaved completely.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
Mine is trimmed extremely short as hubby and I prefer it that way. As far as men go I'm okay with hair as long as it's not so overgrown that the cock and balls start to disappear among them. If that's the case, a trim is in order.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I keep myself totally shaved and once in a while have a landing strip or some other tiny design element. It's pretty rare that I let it grow out, but I do that once in a while too. I prefer my hubby to shave to the base and leave the rest natural or trimmed down. This way, I don't get sore from the friction and don't get any loose hairs wandering around my mouth. Yuck.

Cherrylips

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am a woman with a landing strip and I occasionally shave it all off too, and I prefer a man to just be trimmed.. It does matter because I prefer to see a man with pubic hair, it's very manly to me and a man who has shaven it all off is quite a turn off to me. Landings strips on a man are even worse.

:)

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

luv2suc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I too shave.
Sooooo much more silkier, smooth and sensitive!!

I prefer my men either shaved or closely trimmed.
Untamed hair doesn't get in the way when I give a bj and/or deepthroat.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a blonde bush and I just trim it. I prefer it like that. And I've not had anyone complain. My hair isn't really coarse either.

I'd prefer my man to trim. Not really big on a guy completing shaving off his hair.