Question for women - The 10-inch vagina!

Savidge420

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm actually doing some research for a project of mine so I'm really only after real data and straightforward responses.

This question regards the size of a woman's vagina, in relation to a man's size.

As we all should know, a bigger cock is not always better for every girl. And size is relative.

I got to wondering, out of all the size queens in the world, how many of them became so because they discovered their full capacity for the first time after having a much larger cock?

Of the size queens here, how many of you feel that you were "made" for a 9-10 inch cock?

Ldnn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Education these days.. vaginal depth research!

What happened to good old personal art projects?:D

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
News flash - of the 60 or so real women who post in forums regularly (taking that number from the "Real Ladies" group membership) I would say less than 10% define themselves as size queens. So that's a pretty piss poor sample for a survey.

Sorry.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What's the title of your project?
"How much wanking material can I collect in 24hrs online?"

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I suppose you are right. I guess I would expect this to be a collection of females who are obsessed with large cocks too. Pitty it isn't always as we think it will be.

But that's the beauty of this place. Logically, you'd expect more than 10% of a sub-set based on gender (or any other category you could think of) to be size-queens, but they're not!

Though I suspect the majority of people who just browse the galleries are. But they choose not to communicate.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
But that's the beauty of this place. Logically, you'd expect more than 10% of a sub-set based on gender (or any other category you could think of) to be size-queens, but they're not!

Though I suspect the majority of people who just browse the galleries are. But they choose not to communicate.
Out of the 60 or so females in my Real Ladies Group, I can only think of 2-4 who are actually size queens. Really, so I think from what I know.. it's less than 10%.

Savidge420

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmmm, a lot of smart-ass answers from people who think they know why I asked the question.

Wow, smart!

Perhaps you did not understand the question or you need to read it again, of course, this time without reading anything into it.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice to see we're entertaining ourselves once again by finding ways of quashing a poster's curiosity. Asking a question of women who may prefer larger dicks in the women's section of a forum about large dicks? How very dare he?

He could have googled "size queens" and he would have found a forum by that very name but that wouldn't help him because it's designed specifically for gay men (there wasn't even a field to identify as female when I was first there).

Regardless of the validity of the research or if there even is any this is likely the best place on the net to ask such a question as we are generally able to answer sexual questions in a serious and supportive manner.

Key word bolded for emphasis.

Further, by mocking the OP those who might wish to give the question an honest answer can be made to feel foolish for doing so and, as a consequence, won't.

Please stop.

If you feel that a thread isn't worth your time, don't spend your time posting to it.
If you don't feel it's worth anyone else's time, why bump it to the top for others to see afresh (unless it's so they can see your witty reply)?

The OP felt it was worth his time to ask. There might even be a size-queen or two who feel it worth their time to answer.

How about just letting that happen?

I'm actually doing some research for a project of mine so I'm really only after real data and straightforward responses.

This question regards the size of a woman's vagina, in relation to a man's size.

As we all should know, a bigger cock is not always better for every girl. And size is relative.

I got to wondering, out of all the size queens in the world, how many of them became so because they discovered their full capacity for the first time after having a much larger cock?

Of the size queens here, how many of you feel that you were "made" for a 9-10 inch cock?

Size and capacity are relative. You're right on the money there. Size compatibility is very important.

I consider myself a size queen because I find a larger girth to be more satisfying. And yes, this was something I learned once I had sex with a well endowed guy. Where sex before had been really quite good, it became "Oh wow". I think that being pushed to your limit, or very close to it, heightens the intensity.

Past a certain limit can be problematic if not outright painful. For the record being a size queen doesn't mean always wanting the next size up. Each woman will have her limit.

I would think you'd find the answer to this question will be, 'yes, after having larger', almost universally. It's difficult to want a level of intensity before you know it's possible. The exceptions would be those who started with a larger partner then had a smaller partner, and the rare few who might have felt that something was missing and been able to identify what that was.

Your last question is specifically about length. My preference being for girth puts me somewhat out of my depth :wink: to answer. I've read responses from women who say they require a longer penis, yes, 10" in some cases, to achieve orgasm at all because they're only triggered by the pressure against their fornix (deeper vaginal wall, anterior and posterior to the cervix). If the woman had never achieved orgasm through penetration with a penis not long enough to reach that area...then did have an orgasm because her new partner could, and did, reach that area...you can see how a preference for the longer length might arise from that.

Hope this helps.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I'm not a woman, but I do have a very good friend (whom I've known since I was 14) who always claimed to lose her virginity to a guy with a 12 inch, 4 inch wide dick. I know it sounds way out there, but everyone at school made fun of this guy for having a circus penis, seriously, that was his nickname, CP. I didn't really believe her until I had sex with her a couple times. I'm a pretty large guy, but I, in all honesty, was questioning whether or not my dick was inside her both times we had sex. I don't know if she was stretched out from having sex with this guy so much, or if that's just how her vag was built, but it was rather roomy in there, and she was a rather small girl. If that tells you anything, cool, if not, well, now you know my story.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i can't hang with those 10 inch cocks. my ex, who was 7 inches, was the first person i had sex with and his cock used to hit my cervix. after that i experienced a 9 inch cock and it couldn't quite go all the way in. that's how i knew i wouldn't be able to handle an additional 2 or 3 inches banging against me.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I have known women with large vaginas who have said that size is not an issue to them, and ones who have said that it is. I'd have to say it was 50/50. I think Gillette's point about orgasm trigger points being different for different women is correct.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nice to see we're entertaining ourselves once again by finding ways of quashing a poster's curiosity. Asking a question of women who may prefer larger dicks in the women's section of a forum about large dicks? How very dare he?

He could have googled "size queens" and he would have found a forum by that very name but that wouldn't help him because it's designed specifically for gay men (there wasn't even a field to identify as female when I was first there).

Regardless of the validity of the research or if there even is any this is likely the best place on the net to ask such a question as we are generally able to answer sexual questions in a serious and supportive manner.

Key word bolded for emphasis.

Further, by mocking the OP those who might wish to give the question an honest answer can be made to feel foolish for doing so and, as a consequence, won't.

Please stop.

If you feel that a thread isn't worth your time, don't spend your time posting to it.
If you don't feel it's worth anyone else's time, why bump it to the top for others to see afresh (unless it's so they can see your witty reply)?

The OP felt it was worth his time to ask. There might even be a size-queen or two who feel it worth their time to answer.

Size and capacity are relative. You're right on the money there. Size compatibility is very important.

I consider myself a size queen because I find a larger girth to be more satisfying. And yes, this was something I learned once I had sex with a well endowed guy. Where sex before had been really quite good, it became "Oh wow". I think that being pushed to your limit, or very close to it, heightens the intensity.

Past a certain limit can be problematic if not outright painful. For the record being a size queen doesn't mean always wanting the next size up. Each woman will have her limit.

I would think you'd find the answer to this question will be, 'yes, after having larger', almost universally. It's difficult to want a level of intensity before you know it's possible. The exceptions would be those who started with a larger partner then had a smaller partner, and the rare few who might have felt that something was missing and been able to identify what that was.

Your last question is specifically about length. My preference being for girth puts me somewhat out of my depth :wink: to answer. I've read responses from women who say they require a longer penis, yes, 10" in some cases, to achieve orgasm at all because they're only triggered by the pressure against their fornix (deeper vaginal wall, anterior and posterior to the cervix). If the woman had never achieved orgasm through penetration with a penis not long enough to reach that area...then did have an orgasm because her new partner could, and did, reach that area...you can see how a preference for the longer length might arise from that.

Hope this helps.
Well said. I couldnt agree more. I think most women forget how we as men really know very little about the female body other than the basic facts.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Please stop.

Repeated because it needed to be stated again. The support nature of this group often seems to vanish at times which is a shame.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gilette, great response.

To the OP... I prefer a cock 7 to 9 inches long. If that makes me a size queen, I am a size queen. I can orgasm with a smaller cock, but not as often and it takes much more effort on both our parts. I get very wet when aroused so I am sure that affects the ability to feel as much friction as I need to feel to get me off.

The first time I was with a large cock, it hurt and I didn't enjoy it. After having partners average sized for a while, the next time I encountered a large cock, it was like heaven.

I think my pussy was made for a cock 7 to 9 inches long. That said, I prefer girth to length.

Hope this helps, even if it is just jack off fodder :wink: