Question for women - The 10-inch vagina!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
The OP felt it was worth his time to ask. There might even be a size-queen or two who feel it worth their time to answer.

How about just letting that happen?

No idea whether you were including my post in your little diatribe there but just so you know my intention was not to mock the OP - I was just trying to let him know that there weren't that many female size queens here and he might get a much poorer sample than he thought. I didn't think it was unreasonable. I even apologised for that fact.

News flash - of the 60 or so real women who post in forums regularly (taking that number from the "Real Ladies" group membership) I would say less than 10% define themselves as size queens. So that's a pretty piss poor sample for a survey.

Sorry.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No idea whether you were including my post in your little diatribe there but just so you know my intention was not to mock the OP - I was just trying to let him know that there weren't that many female size queens here and he might get a much poorer sample than he thought. I didn't think it was unreasonable. I even apologised for that fact.

Your posts weren't mocking him, so no.

While it's true that currently not a large porion of our female members are size queens it's worth remembering that some of us are and that even a tiny number of serious responses will help him learn a little bit more about women's preferences.

Enough to form a relevant study just from here? Likely not. But as I like to think, every little bit extra helps.

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your posts weren't mocking him, so no.

While it's true that currently not a large porion of our female members are size queens it's worth remembering that some of us are and that even a tiny number of serious responses will help him learn a little bit more about women's preferences.

Enough to form a relevant study just from here? Likely not. But as I like to think, every little bit extra helps.

Nothing more to say... except that Gillette is awesome. I find that some people around here are rather rude most of the time. No necessity...

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
Of the size queens here, how many of you feel that you were "made" for a 9-10 inch cock?
I would think you'd find the answer to this question will be, 'yes, after having larger', almost universally. It's difficult to want a level of intensity before you know it's possible. The exceptions would be those who started with a larger partner then had a smaller partner, and the rare few who might have felt that something was missing and been able to identify what that was.
This answer is sufficient to cause HUGE ego problems to every man. :wink:

Personally, I feel a little discomfort because my gf have had a previous more endowed man (I'm 6.5x6, he was probably 8x5.5).
Should I say 'of course', I wonder sometimes if she's feeling nostalgia - and my gf is the first to say she prefers bigger sizes, "because smaller ones do not turn me on, and I love the feeling of being filled".

Nevertheless, after the first month together she became crazy about sex, and began questioning me why she was having so many orgasms.
I could think she's bluffing, but she showed me even a film she recorded while having sex with this hung bf, and I can clearly see her reaction was different.
She experienced pleasure, that's for sure. But she hardly came.
Now, excluding quickies, she always has multiple orgasms. Often we stop when she drags herself away, 'unable to manage more' [sic].

So, what's my conclusion? No Idea, you tell me. :smile:
I think maybe it's my shape, slightly curved upwards, or my girth.
I still spend my time wondering what would be being 8" or longer, larger, but I also feel like I've so much to lose.

Anyway, we enjoy adding some sextoys, not for length but for girth. Double penetrating her (2 in 1, only vaginal) is so very satisfactory for both of us.

Savidge420

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I'm not a woman, but I do have a very good friend (whom I've known since I was 14) who always claimed to lose her virginity to a guy with a 12 inch, 4 inch wide dick. I know it sounds way out there, but everyone at school made fun of this guy for having a circus penis, seriously, that was his nickname, CP. I didn't really believe her until I had sex with her a couple times. I'm a pretty large guy, but I, in all honesty, was questioning whether or not my dick was inside her both times we had sex. I don't know if she was stretched out from having sex with this guy so much, or if that's just how her vag was built, but it was rather roomy in there, and she was a rather small girl. If that tells you anything, cool, if not, well, now you know my story.

Lucky 8, I had the exact same experience with an early girlfriend of mine. Sex with her never really worked for either of us.

12x4 inches sounds like an exaggerated assumption on her part, as I assume she didn't bring a ruler to their love making sessions. Just try making a circle that is 4 inches wide; such sizes only exist on elephants, I believe.

The small amount of information I've been able to glean about a vagina being permanently stretched by a larger than average cock is that it will eventually shrink back to it's original shape and size. Though, if this thread has taught us anything, it's that all vagina's are not created equal. I mean, I've seen it posted all over the internet that women in general can only feel a cock within the first 2 or 3 inches and that any cock longer then that doesn't matter. I always felt that this is a generalization, which is only a small part true, in that some women are only that sensitive down there.

But why must we generalize, homogenize and create an environment of assumptions?

Isn't it always better to ask questions?

Savidge420

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes Gillette; thank you for your well considered and thoughtful response.

One of the purposes of my question is to cut through the assumptions and misconceptions that most people cling to surrounding these subjects. Questions regarding the size of the vaginae rarely get asked. Most men fixate on cock size, rarely asking themselves if the vagina of their partner will be a close enough match. "Size compatibility" is the real issue, not cock size.

Men could choose to relieve themselves of the resultant anxiety and stress if they just simply asked more questions. Yes, masturbation works for this too!

But seriously, what is freedom of sexuality?