Question for women who can queef on their own.

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, I have a question for you. I thought of this today at work while doing my best to think about anything besides work.

This is a question for you if you can queef on your own, and that means you can make your pussy suck in and squirt out air for the farting sound, not queefs that happen when some guy's cock pushes into you.

THE QUESTION:

When you queef on your own, it just pushes out air. But what about when you're on your period? Would it spray out blood too?

If you took a clean sheet of paper and held it a few inches from your pussy, and queefed a few times, would it have little red specks of blood all over it?

Just wondering.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can't believe i'm actually answering this. But being the curious weirdo that i am...i would want someone to answer my strange questions.

I hate air in my vagina...it's uncomfortable and unnatural feeling so i have never tried to do this purposely. I'm sure the women who are menstruating probably wouldnt do this purposely either because its gross and messy. This can happen while you are on your period doing nothing when you wear pads versus tampons. It's a disgusting feeling....ugh

Also, just think about the other things that fly when the force of air is behind it...its simple physics.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol a couple of years ago 2 girls were at my house. so we're out by the pool, and one of them decides to get in. she's standing there in the shallow end talking to us, when all of a sudden i see bubbles coming out of her vagina. omfg, it was hilarious i knew she had a huge crush on me. it took her like 5 seconds to realize it, then she began to slowly swim away, hoping i didn't see, and acting like nothing happend. it was so funny. lesson learned, the female body can be even more gross than the male body, 10-fold

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:puke: :yuck: :puke: :yuck: :puke: :yuck: :puke: :yuck: :puke: :yuck: :puke: :yuck: :puke: :yuck: :puke: :yuck: :puke: :yuck: :puke: :yuck: :puke: :yuck: :puke: :yuck: :puke: :yuck: :puke: :yuck: