question for women

D_987y6tgf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if a man is wearing slacks at work and is very well hung flaccid, would you rather see a bulge in the front wearing briefs, or hanging in boxers you can see the outline of my dick and even the head hanging to one side or the other, or would you rather see commando.

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lol -- he might...I mean, if I saw a bulge, I don't think I'd sit back and check it out to see if you were wearing boxers, no boxers (how does that work? I mean, how can I tell? LOL) or briefs....I mean, well, if caught staring, it might just be interpreted as an offer, right? lol, maybe not. But it would be a bit embarrassing. I don't check out the people I work with, it's just not happening -- mixing work with sex. So....maybe I am no help! Sorry! Maybe try out a few different ways, see if you draw someone's attention? lol, since, uh, that's what you want, right? ;) some certain someone, or ...just random stares?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I'd rather you fuck off and post in the appropriate forum.

Or, alternatively, that you used the search function. There have been several "women looking at bulges" threads in the last few weeks.

Given that those two things haven't happened though, and to at least partially answer your question (wouldn't want to be rude now, would I :smile:), I'm not even going to look at your groin area unless I find you reasonably attractive in some other way and even then I don't have a preference for how it is displayed.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
OJ - you ALREADY know you're my buddy - I sent you a pm to answer your question...just suggested another forum, since it's been a little hostile in this forum about what does and does not belong here or provoke conflict.

Happy Holidays

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It never ceases to amaze me how complex some guys make a very simple question:

So, do you look at a bulge? A bulge in boxers or an uncirc'd bulge in black briefs, or would you rather a man wear white boxers and show his bulge in black slacks, maybe khaki, yeah, khaki's that have been taken to the dry cleaners. Would you prefer the dry cleaners put a crease in my pants if you are going to look at a bulge. And my most important question is- heavy starch on my pants? Or no starch at all?

Oh and to answer the original guy's question: I'd rather look at a guy who isnt trying to make his dick obvious. Otherwise i just think he's really insecure about anything else he has to offer. A nice face is more important than a bulge.

And based on huge limp dicks, very few of the really hefty dicks get super hard. I'd rather a really hard dick than a huge gummy bear cock.

Last edited by a moderator:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It never ceases to amaze me how complex some guys make a very simple question:

So, do you look at a bulge? A bulge in boxers or an uncirc'd bulge in black briefs, or would you rather a man wear white boxers and show his bulge in black slacks, maybe khaki, yeah, khaki's that have been taken to the dry cleaners. Would you prefer the dry cleaners put a crease in my pants if you are going to look at a bulge. And my most important question is- heavy starch on my pants? Or no starch at all?

Oh and to answer the original guy's question: I'd rather look at a guy who isnt trying to make his dick obvious. Otherwise i just think he's really insecure about anything else he has to offer. A nice face is more important than a bulge.
^^^this is all true.