Question For women

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by nark29, Aug 11, 2005.

1. nark29

nark29 New Member

Alright i was just curious if you would have any advice or specific things to do willing giving oral to a female that makes it feel extra good for her? ;X I'm not sure exactly how to type what i'm trying to say, i'd just like to see if there are any certain things to do that reallly get the majority of girls extra horny/happy.... i ate out a girl yesterday, and while doing so noticed certain things made her moan more then others.... any suggestions? Thanks

2. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not a woman, but take it from a guy who has been told he is 'orally talented', you are on the right track by paying attention to the reactions of the woman you're with. But just don't do the things that make her moan the most, always put some variety into it. When you do the things that make her moan the most, make sure you maintain that action at least for a little while. When she isn't moaning as much, change up a little until she does. ;)

Every woman is different, so what works for your current girlfriend may not work at all on another woman. Pay attention the woman you are with, and try talking to her about what she likes and doesn't like.

Communicate, pay attention, and practice, practice, practice! :9 :p :9

LapDog :p

3. nark29

nark29 New Member

haha alright man i did it pretty much like you said, i'd let her moan for awhile then change it around. :p I talked to her about it a bit, i'll talk some more later to see all the good stuff... thanks.

4. citygirl

citygirl Member

Albums:
    nark29,

You're doing just fine there! It's hard to find a man that's sensitive to a women's needs. All I'll add is keep it random; when you catch us completely off guard with something we really like, it really intensifies the reaction (and moan!). And if we like a particular technique keep going at it! It let's us build up the reaction.

5. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

I've had a guy "trace" the alphabet with his tongue once....it felt pretty good. :bigsmile:

6. jonb

Gold Member

Tease her. That's a big thing. Also, make sure you gauge her reactions.

Draft saved Draft deleted