question for women

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_bsteve, Jul 11, 2007.

1. B_bsteve

B_bsteve New Member

what does it feel like to have a dick go in and out of you?

do the different positions provide different feelings?

2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Wow. How do you explain that? It feels like... a dick going in and out of me. lol. I seriously don't know what words to use to describe that sensation. It feels good, I know that much! And yes, different positions feel differently.

3. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Well , It's hard to describe really - but if you bend over I'm sure a large number of my dear friends here will be most delighted to help you find out.

Enjoy!

4. bluekarma

bluekarma Well-Known Member

That's a hard question. Hard to explain, like Meg said. When it first goes it it's this incredible feeling of pressure and being stretched....that is what makes us mooooaaan. Then when the thrusting or "in out" motion begins (hopefully) our Gspot starts to get stimulated and rubbed it feels like this big pleasure build up each time it's rubbed you get closer and closer to cumming, then if he pushes inward and grinds on it a constant pulse of pleasure resinates through your body and you start tensing up and depending on what he does next you either orgasm or ease back down and as he begins thrusting you start buidling up again, sometimes building up can feel just as good as cumming though....I don't know if that made any sense at all, probably not....at any rate it feels so good words can't really describe it. What does a pussy feel like around a cock? Warm and wet, I'd imagine.

5. B_bsteve

B_bsteve New Member

It feels incredible when it goes in, especially if she is tight and gives you a good tongue bath beforehand.

I really like to 69 right before so we are equally as wet and ready to go.

6. Aplus

Aplus New Member

Definitely agree there bsteve! Talk about being hard to describe. The overall feeling is just incredible with an intensity that is like nothing else. At times almost too intense to take and continue, but too good to even think about stopping at the same time.

7. Biggie77

Biggie77 New Member

With the stretching comes resistance. I find it difficult to get much past the head at first, even when she is wet. After a few minutes more can slide in after the vagina warms up and stretches. So I can imagine how that feels for a lady. I can try to drive it home, but no-can-do. Makes me wonder how rape occurs. I don't think I could physically do it (let alone mentally).

8. Aplus

Aplus New Member

Actually I think you did a great job of describing it.

For me, incredibly warm and wet, yes. There is also a grip and snugness at the same time. The better the sex, the warmness intensifies, and the tighter the grip gets. Never felt anything remotely better.

9. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I would just like to add that anal and vaginal do not feel the same (ie a man sticking his finger up his ass will not feel the same sensation as a woman). Even if you are going to do that, its basically the same sensation as having a shit (I imagine). Which can feel good (!) but not in the same way sex does.

The vagina is designed for sex and pleasure (entry, and of course exit but mainly its for entry). It has rings, naturally moistens and has muscles that can be contracted and relaxed to increase pleasure.

Caverns of love feel great to me. I do wonder what it feels like for girls though. I have asked, and not really gotten anything I could relate to or understand.

Do girls feel pressure? Or the 'hardness' of the cock? The heat? Do you feel yourself stretching?

10. JC8

JC8 Member

Albums:
    A friend of mine in college always put it this way: "You know when you have an itch in your ear? And you scratch that itch, what feels better, your finger or your ear?"

Granted, she was a drunk ... and so was I. But it all made sense back then.

11. RandyL

RandyL New Member

I have one girl who is a friend, and I fuck her every week or 2 normally. Sometimes, mostly when we do it doggy style, she comments that my cock feels extra hard or longer than normal.

I don't know if it may actually be extra hard or longer at that particular moment, but that's what she says. Maybe it just feels better to her on some occassions?

12. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Don't know how to answer the first question, can't put it into words.

But the second one I can answer. Different positions do feel differently. You have different angles, depths of penetration, etc. I seem to prefer the positions that are really, really deep.

13. Principessa

Gold Member

Doggy is one of my fave positions! Yes, a cock is definetely going to feel longer and harder in this position. I have no idea why but it does. It feels great so I'm not complaining. :smile: :tongue:

Yes, they all feel good but some are better than others.

14. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

It feels like the penis has turned into silk once it is put in.. I love the gasp that comes from initial penetration... give them a second to get in, and get rhythm, and you have silky cock. mmmm

15. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

My wife always comments on the hotness of my penis when it first enters, usualy after a lot of foreplay. THAT alone really gets her going in the right direction.

When she's ready to climax, she likes me to go in hard and quick. Why ?

Even though I've asked her, she says she can't describe the need for that hard and fast motion before climax.

It is the best feeling watching a woman climax beneath you, knowing that all her pleasure is derived from your penis. That's maybe why us guys are so curious about how we can do it better and be more satisfying.

Draft saved Draft deleted